PDA

View Full Version : Road Race Motorsports sales and service excellent

Pencilneck314
07-26-2014, 08:57 PM
I thought I'd share my experience with RRM since I recently purchased and installed the stage III kit with the heat shield. All the pieces I received were of high quality manufacture and bolted right up without any issue. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. There was an immediate change in the performance of the car. The throttle response improved and the mid range power significantly increased. I'm chirping 2nd gear pretty consistently just running through the gears. The car sounds and performs significantly better without any codes or warnings. The instructions specify driving "spiritedly" for the first few miles to allow the piggyback to learn so I pushed it pretty hard with full throttle runs in short boosts.

I'd like to thank Rob and Brandon for giving me personal attention and answering all my questions after the sale on supporting mods. This is a really good group of guys selling quality products. I plan on adding lowering springs and the meth injection kit shortly.

Thanks,
Chris

cy-clone33
07-26-2014, 09:16 PM
I have dealt with Brandon a couple times,, very nice guy

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
08-01-2014, 02:02 AM
I thought I'd share my experience with RRM since I recently purchased and installed the stage III kit with the heat shield. All the pieces I received were of high quality manufacture and bolted right up without any issue. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. There was an immediate change in the performance of the car. The throttle response improved and the mid range power significantly increased. I'm chirping 2nd gear pretty consistently just running through the gears. The car sounds and performs significantly better without any codes or warnings. The instructions specify driving "spiritedly" for the first few miles to allow the piggyback to learn so I pushed it pretty hard with full throttle runs in short boosts.

I'd like to thank Rob and Brandon for giving me personal attention and answering all my questions after the sale on supporting mods. This is a really good group of guys selling quality products. I plan on adding lowering springs and the meth injection kit shortly.

Thanks,
Chris

Yea... about that. Glad you enjoyed your experience. Not all share that sentiment but I hope you're enjoying your Abarth like a boss, bro.