Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Yay... We Finished Last.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 500eee
    • Jul 2013

Yay... We Finished Last.

Fiat just came in last in the J.D. Powers quality survey... I didn't have anything wrong with my car's quality when I took delivery, but I guess I'm in the minority.

Source: courtesy of Fiat SpAFiat, the Italian brand of the new Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, placed dead last in the new J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Initial Quality Study. The news all but ruins the chances for the brand, which has already struggled with little success in the American market, to make even modest headway.The study examines […]
  • FTY
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • May 2012

oh boy....that's generally not good.
    sigpic
    2012-FIAT ABARTH
    2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
    2018-ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
    EUROCOMPULSION STORE
    “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”

Comment

• Bomiz
      • May 2014

quality is good, but my hood, rear bumper, etc are all unevenly attached to the car and have smaller and bigger gaps everywhere.
      2013 Blanco Abarth
      Tork Boost Leak Fix | RRM U3 ECM | CPR Rear Torsion Bar | CPR Lower Brace Bar | EC v2 Intake | Bilstein Coilovers | RRM Chassis Braces | Rally Armor Mud Flaps | Custom Axle-Back | Madness Short Shift Adapter | Subwoofer | MPX Throttle Body |

Comment

• DisturbedAle
        • Jun 2014

Well, I guess I'm glad leasing the vehicle rather than buying.

Comment

• CjDaniel
          • Jun 2014

the one thing I noticed and pointed out at the dealer, was that all the cars paint color does not match between the bumpers and the bodies. So I am guessing that what they are doing is painting all the bumpers seperately from the bodies, and it's a random assembly. It is more noticeable with polarized sunglasses and especially with the tri color paints. Not enough to stop me from buying but I am a bit of a color snob (because of photography) and I will notice it forever. Knowing this paint from other vehicles too, is that the bumpers are being painted in a different direction than the bodies.

Comment

• smark
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by CjDaniel
            the one thing I noticed and pointed out at the dealer, was that all the cars paint color does not match between the bumpers and the bodies. So I am guessing that what they are doing is painting all the bumpers seperately from the bodies, and it's a random assembly. It is more noticeable with polarized sunglasses and especially with the tri color paints. Not enough to stop me from buying but I am a bit of a color snob (because of photography) and I will notice it forever. Knowing this paint from other vehicles too, is that the bumpers are being painted in a different direction than the bodies.
            My brother's $40K Acura is the same way. Actually both the ones he owns.

Comment

• Abarthone
              • Nov 2013

My wife was looking for a 500 L i own an Abarth..
              The dealer was so crappy not knowing the product and bull****ting about saying stupid stuff she turn arond and bought a mini countryman s all 4 and she is very happy
              Very bad service here in Laval Quebec
              When i will be old i want to be Enzo

Comment

• Ray1938
                • Apr 2014

I leased my 500e towards the end of April, and yet to notice any defects. Only thing missing was door edge guards, which I installed.

I wonder what kind of quality issues put the Fiat at the bottom of the list?

Comment

• phiquach
                  • Feb 2014

i had a bunch of minor issues after the first month

the plastic piece at the inside door handle of passenger side falls off
                  lower dash trim of passenger side was misaligned and i couldnt pop it back in
                  side skirts were falling off(looks like stuck on with 3M tape)
                  grinding noise sometimes when you start the car on

Comment

• 500eee
                    • Jul 2013

I always go to the grand tool with my issues...

Comment

• GHAZAN
                      • Jan 2014

i'll just have to drive this thing till it dies ... I have some quality issues too but i kind of assumed that when I was buying a Fiat. Price was still right ...

Paint quality is pathetic, front hood spider web cracks, panel alignment are my main issues.
                      2013 Bianca Abarth. V2 Intake. Koni Rear Shocks. Neu-F Lowering Springs. Torsion Bar. Torque Arm Insert. Short Shift Adapter. Ram Air Boot. MPx Stubby Antenna.

Comment

• gundam2000
                        • Apr 2014

I had a 2012 sport with a slow clock which I never bothered to fix.

I now have a 2013 Abarth and have had no problems yet.

I do know the early cars were riddled with assembly errors.
                        2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment