PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Enthusiast Club of Alberta

FSTCS6
06-11-2014, 02:02 AM
Just testing the waters here but since there does not appear to be a Fiat Club in Alberta........to that end I've set up a Facebook page to gauge interest.

Along the same lines as the 500 Crew in neighboring BC there will be no committee and no dues, just a fun place to chat with other local Fiat fans.

Whether you live in AB or not you're welcome to check out and like the page :).

MADNESS Kevin
06-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Friendly Bump on the New Post section!

Again, we thank you guys for joining us this past weekend!

LifeByTheMile
07-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Hey FSTCS6, if you send a note to the 500Crew.com admin, I am sure he'd be happy to set up a forum for your gang on the 500Crew site.

bryanintowson
07-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Check with FIAT Club America (Thad Kirk is here on the forum) for help in getting a local chapter set up. Two of their most recent additions, Florida and Chicago have become two of the most active chapters in the entire club. They will provide you with some basic info on how to get things rolling and support for once you do.

Fiat Club America is a pretty cool group of people and their magazine "Ricambi" and calendar of member car is a nice little perk.

FSTCS6
07-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey FSTCS6, if you send a note to the 500Crew.com admin, I am sure he'd be happy to set up a forum for your gang on the 500Crew site.

Check with FIAT Club America (Thad Kirk is here on the forum) for help in getting a local chapter set up. Two of their most recent additions, Florida and Chicago have become two of the most active chapters in the entire club. They will provide you with some basic info on how to get things rolling and support for once you do.

Fiat Club America is a pretty cool group of people and their magazine "Ricambi" and calendar of member car is a nice little perk.

Thanks guys, I'll check into those options :)

Morrisjo
08-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Hello FSTCS6, I am here in Calgary and have a 2013 Fiat 500 Lounge. I will check out your facebook page.

FSTCS6
10-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Hello FSTCS6, I am here in Calgary and have a 2013 Fiat 500 Lounge. I will check out your facebook page.

I hope you had a chance to check us out....we're at 99 likes as of now so some momentum is building :).

Morrisjo
02-06-2015, 04:15 PM
just curious as i did join one Fiat 500 page for Alberta but just want to make sure i am on your page, so if you could tell me the name of your page i will ensure i am on it. Thanks

Dan miguel
06-11-2015, 12:56 PM
I am located in Calgary as well. I have the new 2015 abarth bianco. I just met another fiat lover a couple of weeks ago. We are looking to get together and rip around town.

FSTCS6
06-11-2015, 04:51 PM
The page had close to 300 likes from around the world but absolutely zero response rate when I suggested meeting up for cruises or attending show n' shines.

I hope the new group has more involvement from people, I did delete the page I was running a few days ago as it wasn't serving its purpose as a club.

Weather permitting we'll be up for the VSCCC show in July, maybe see a few of you there...it was a great show last year.

Dan miguel
06-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Where are you located?
do you still have a page?

FSTCS6
06-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Where are you located?
do you still have a page?

I was in Lethbridge, now in Fernie, BC....was suggesting meets in Calgary but still no response.
As stated I deleted the club page as it wasn't acting as a club, just me talking to myself and posting pictures of cool Fiats.

I joined the new page today and hope to see more involvement from the people who join it :).

The only page I'm running right now is my photography page.......Scorpion Automotive Photography. I've been a shutterbug for almost as long as I've been into cars so I'm trying to combine two of my passions...maybe one day it'll provide enough of an income for me to quit my day job :).

Fiat500USA
06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
The only page I'm running right now is my photography page.......Scorpion Automotive Photography. I've been a shutterbug for almost as long as I've been into cars so I'm trying to combine two of my passions...maybe one day it'll provide enough of an income for me to quit my day job :).

That's the ultimate car enthusiast's dream. Hope it comes true!

Morrisjo
06-13-2015, 12:32 AM
sorry i never noticed your posts for meets, as i have always wondered if anyone in Calgary took their Fiat to any of the car meets around here.

Morrisjo
06-13-2015, 12:33 AM
Hello Dan, what do you have for a Fiat?

Felnus
06-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Just don't hold a FIAT Enthusiast Club of Alberta Luncheon.

The acronym would be...unfortunate.

Dan miguel
06-14-2015, 12:36 AM
I have a 2015 abarth bianco

Morrisjo
06-14-2015, 08:57 PM
nice,great choice.

cdpond
06-26-2017, 10:16 PM
Anyone still active in the Calgary area? I'd love to get a bunch of Fiat owners together for a Sunday morning meet up someplace like Deerfoot Meadows... or potentially a day trip to Lake Louise... Imagine a line of Fiats heading into the mountains. It's a site and experience I'd like to be part of.