PDA

View Full Version : Trip meter vs speedometer?

suemunds
05-22-2014, 10:08 AM
I just bought my 500L this past weekend and the center display was showing the speedometer. Now it's showing the trip meter and I can't figure out how the display changed or how to change it back. I checked the owner's manual, which was not much help. Scrolling through the options on the EVIC menu, I chose "First Page", then speed in mph, but the display hasn't changed back. I tried pressing and holding the trip computer button, which reset the trip meter but didn't change the display. Can anyone help?

Tweak
05-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Someone with an L will likely pop in to assist shortly. Enjoy the forum and I hope someone helps you out soon.

scap
05-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Push the button on the end of the right lever (wiper control lever) it will cycle through a variety of display modes including fuel mileage, trip meter.......

suemunds
05-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Thanks, scap. It would be nice if that was somewhere in the manual!

Tweak
05-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Push the button on the end of the right lever (wiper control lever) it will cycle through a variety of display modes including fuel mileage, trip meter.......

So it is the same as the other 500 models...good to know but I have barely looked at a 500L. Glad you could drop in and help, I now know I would have been fine suggesting it...lol. :cool: