PDA

View Full Version : After Market Cargo Mat for Abarth with Beats option?

Purgatory
05-18-2014, 10:05 PM
While awaiting the soon arrival of my 2014 Abarth, can't seem to find a carpet-style cargo area mat cut to fit the Beats stereo option with the subwoofer. Does such a mat even exist? Sure I could buy a generic one, and perhaps cut it to fit, but was hoping to find one factory made. Any suggestions? I do not particularly want a rubber type one, prefer carpet type.

David

kennyd
05-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Thanks, I've been meaning to ask the same thing. Took delivery of my Cabrio with Beats about 6 weeks ago and haven't found anything yet. I would possibly be interested in a rubber type since the weather here in NJ is dicey and who knows what I'll be throwing in there in January. Suggestions would be appreciated!

dalamscius
05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm waiting for my 2014 abarth also and been researching tons of these.

The only truly custom cut option I've found are the Lloyds mats. They make some carpeted and some rubber mats with custom options. Lots of suppliers carry them and they have the option for a trunk with Beats audio.

If you find any other options, let me know!
Link to one supplier who carries them: http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/20A50195A1.aspx

Purgatory
05-19-2014, 12:00 AM
I'm waiting for my 2014 abarth also and been researching tons of these.

The only truly custom cut option I've found are the Lloyds mats. They make some carpeted and some rubber mats with custom options. Lots of suppliers carry them and they have the option for a trunk with Beats audio.

If you find any other options, let me know!
Link to one supplier who carries them: http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/20A50195A1.aspx

thanks for the lead, will check it out.

D-abarth
05-19-2014, 07:31 AM
check this out, mopar cargo mat
http://www.mopar.com/part/82213695?s=364688&i=2607625&b=fiat

Purgatory
05-19-2014, 10:29 AM
thanks, will check that out - looks like subwoofer is sitting on top of the mat, but hard to tell in picture

Tweak
05-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Just saw a post from Benny with mopar parts online, they are about to offer a cargo mat for those with the Beats option.

tknospdr
05-19-2014, 11:37 AM
You can sort of see that the edge of the mat is resting on the first few vertical inches of the sub cabinet.

Great find BTW!

Purgatory
05-19-2014, 11:23 PM
thanks, tweak, will probably wait for that one to come out fro mopar, too ocd to want to cut something or have something not specifically made for the car. I did find out today, that I could easily fit a full size antique dining room in the back of my Sport with the back seats folded. Didn't look like it could possibly fit at first, but went in with ease. Understand the Fiat's have more folded seat cargo space than most of the Minis.

Tweak
05-19-2014, 11:27 PM
thanks, tweak, will probably wait for that one to come out fro mopar, too ocd to want to cut something or have something not specifically made for the car. I did find out today, that I could easily fit a full size antique dining room in the back of my Sport with the back seats folded. Didn't look like it could possibly fit at first, but went in with ease. Understand the Fiat's have more folded seat cargo space than most of the Minis.

Benny has posted a link as of earlier today but is in need of a pic of it installed. He actually offered a deal for the first purchaser that sends a pic to him with it installed.

What I like is his is cheaper than the one mentioned here by a bit over $30 bucks.

Purgatory
05-19-2014, 11:33 PM
I am ready to buy, but definitely want to see a pic first of one installed. Is it the rubber type or carpeted? Really wanted carpeted, but would agree to the rubber type if it were a perfect fit.

Tweak
05-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I am ready to buy, but definitely want to see a pic first of one installed. Is it the rubber type or carpeted? Really wanted carpeted, but would agree to the rubber type if it were a perfect fit.

PM incoming...