Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Fiat club america - florida | may cruise to weeki wachee springs state park.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tikitackett
    • Nov 2013

Fiat club america - florida | may cruise to weeki wachee springs state park.

Ciao, Fiat enthusiasts!

Join Fiat Club America - Florida for a half-tank trip to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park for a relaxing day at this classic Florida attraction!

We'll see the mermaids perform (yes...REAL mermaids!) as well as take a boat tour of some wonderfully preserved examples of Florida in its natural state! For those of you who would like to go for a swim in the natural springs, admission to Buccaneer Bay Water Park is included in the fee.

We'll start meeting at WENDY'S near the intersection of 50 and 27 at 9:00am for anyone who wants to get there early. We'll then depart for Weeki Wachee Springs at 10:00am. For those who would rather just meet as at Weeki Wachee, we anticipate arriving there around noon.

Upon arrival at the Springs, we'll enjoy lunch at their café. After lunch, we'll enjoy a show in their underwater theater as well as a serene cruise along a crystal clear river through wonderfully preserved natural Florida.

During our day, we'll be taking plenty of photos for a story we will be contributing to Fiat Club America's national magazine, Ricambi! Feel free to dress in your favorite classic Florida attire (your favorite Hawaiian shirt or sun dress and straw hat), as our article will focus on the amazing vintage Florida attractions that are still in existence today!

We really do hope you'll join us for this adventure!

Meet Up Details

ADDRESS FOR PRE-CRUISE MEET UP LOCATION:
    Wendy's (Clermont, Florida)
    850 E HIGHWAY 50, Clermont, Florida 34711

WEBSITE FOR DESTINATION:
    Learn About Our Other Parks!

Please RSVP so we know to expect you!

OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
    Event in Clermont, FL by Fiat Club America - Florida on Saturday, May 24 2014

EMAIL:
    [email protected]

"Happy Motoring!"

Jason "Tiki" Tackett
    Regional Contact
    Fiat Club America - Florida
Working...