PDA

View Full Version : RRM Not/Delay responding to emails?

RedR1
04-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if there has been an issue with your (or maybe mine) email? I've sent two emails with questions on 2 products I wish to purchase, without response. It has been about a month since the first email, so I wanted to check here prior to looking at other places. I really would love to do business with you guys, as I love the support and presence you have on this forum! Unfortunately with the schedule of my life, I can't call during normal business hours due to my choice of career.

Hope to hear back in one way or another!
Chris

banzaitoyota
04-05-2014, 04:46 PM
What happened to Jay?

ScorpionSkins.com
04-05-2014, 06:01 PM
What happened to Jay?

Wasn't he banned from this forum? That was the word going around (might be wrong).

cy-clone33
04-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Wasn't he banned from this forum? That was the word going around (might be wrong).

seriously ??

ScorpionSkins.com
04-05-2014, 06:40 PM
seriously ??

I try to steer clear of any drama-laden situations revolving around the forums these days, but that was my impression (as his profile page confirms):
http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/member.php?13138-LuckyJayRRM

cerebrix
04-05-2014, 07:24 PM
i was just over there all afternoon. closed at 2, closed sundays. ill make some calls and get your emails answered for you bro

cerebrix
04-05-2014, 07:29 PM
resend your emails bro, forward your questions to the main email address on the website. hes looking for them for you bud

stubtail
04-06-2014, 01:32 AM
It seems to be their business policy. My inquiries were responded with call us. Taking a pitch from a salesman I'd rather avoid, other venders answer simple questions with simple answers.

NGEN
04-06-2014, 10:27 AM
It seems to be their business policy. My inquiries were responded with call us. Taking a pitch from a salesman I'd rather avoid, other venders answer simple questions with simple answers.

I have spoke with rob a few times and that really isn't the case. From my understanding, he wants to talk to you as opposed to type so he can make sure he answers your questions fully. He has a pretty good amount of knowledge. Now if you ask him to recommend a particular part (I.e. Intake) I'm sure he would likely recommend his own (but who wouldn't?! I would!). Anyways, I would give him a shout. Just my two cents.

Small&Wicked2013
04-06-2014, 10:40 AM
I have been in sales a long time and if someone emails you wanting product information it is normally because that is the way they prefer to communicate and should be replied to promptly if not sooner. If you don't it will cost you sales. A while back I sent an email to Megan racing about an exhaust for the Abarth and it took several days for a reply. Once I finally got the reply it was so unprofessionally written I just replied that I would not purchase from them even if they did offer an exhaust for the Abarth at some point.

crankin
04-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I have been in sales a long time and if someone emails you wanting product information it is normally because that is the way they prefer to communicate and should be replied to promptly if not sooner. If you don't it will cost you sales. A while back I sent an email to Megan racing about an exhaust for the Abarth and it took several days for a reply. Once I finally got the reply it was so unprofessionally written I just replied that I would not purchase from them even if they did offer an exhaust for the Abarth at some point.

I had the same problem. I had a simple question about price with the response phone me. So I got a price from another company instead. Their loss.

shadyabarth
04-06-2014, 12:10 PM
I agree..I work in the exotic line of the automotive industry here in NYC over 95% of my communication and transactions are conducted via email and in this day and age if you cannot keep up with the trend-you lose..Plain and simple..

RoadRace
04-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if there has been an issue with your (or maybe mine) email? I've sent two emails with questions on 2 products I wish to purchase, without response. It has been about a month since the first email, so I wanted to check here prior to looking at other places. I really would love to do business with you guys, as I love the support and presence you have on this forum! Unfortunately with the schedule of my life, I can't call during normal business hours due to my choice of career.

Chris

We respond within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay. Email me direct. rob@roadracemotorsports.com
I have a few emails bounce back this week, not saying that happened but someone did not get my response. We will answer all, in fact, email your phone number and I will personally call you. Thnx

RoadRace
04-06-2014, 01:10 PM
I had the same problem. I had a simple question about price with the response phone me. So I got a price from another company instead. Their loss.

This disturbs me because we are so on top of this as a practice. Please email me so I can see if I forwarded your email to an employee and they did not respond. To me that is not acceptable. Please help me get to the bottom of this. Sorry again. RRM

RoadRace
04-06-2014, 01:40 PM

Chris

PM me and I will give you my personal, cell. Leave a message with a number if I do not pick up. I do not do this often but I want to help and figure out why you did not get an answer. thnx.

crankin
04-06-2014, 01:59 PM
We respond within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay. Email me direct. rob@roadracemotorsports.com
I have a few emails bounce back this week, not saying that happened but someone did not get my response. We will answer all, in fact, email your phone number and I will personally call you. Thnx

Apology accepted. When I am in for some more speed parts and inquiry by e-mail please please just give me the straight goods on price or anything else that I ask for that matter. Thx

RedR1
04-06-2014, 09:56 PM
i was just over there all afternoon. closed at 2, closed sundays. ill make some calls and get your emails answered for you bro

I greatly appreciate it. Not too much after the time stamp of your post, I did get an email from Rob. I really genuinely appreciate it! If we ever meet, first beer is on me :)

I got a very good email from Rob today that answered all of my questions. I don't normally expect responses within 2-3 business days, but I thought it odd that it went so long without a response. I had no problem waiting it out, since I wasn't going to be ordering until mid/end of April.

No worries on the delay, and thank you for responding to my email. I look forward to doing business with you soon! I will catch you in the email ;) I would normally call, but for the past 6 months, I have not had a moment to myself before 9pm, and I get to work at 6am (which makes it almost impossible to call).

I just wanted to touch base in the thread to let everyone know Rob did contact me off the forum, and all is well. thank you everyone for the help!

RoadRace
04-07-2014, 10:56 AM
I have 2 problems: 1 a ton of SpAM. I cannot filter it out automatically because I may miss legit emails. I deleted 35 emails just this morning. The 2nd issue is people type in their email address. There are often errors; example someone left a space in their email address so it bounced back. I try to fix obvious problems buts sometimes I cannot see it. THnx

ROAD/RACE

Sales@roadrace
04-07-2014, 01:01 PM
We're very sorry to hear that, which email address did you send it to? We all try to stay on top of our emails daily. If you have any questions you can always PM this account on here, call us at the shop, or email any of these addresses.

brandon@roadracemotorsports.com

nam@roadracemotorsports.com

jay@roadracemotorsports.com

We don't have "salesmen" here, the reason Rob likes to talk to customers on the phone is to find out what there goal is, and help steer them in the right direction, none of us want you to waste money by buying something you don't need. We try and help you reach your goal with the budget you have to work with. From 30 years of racing, and specializing in FWD turbo 4cyl cars, Rob knows a great deal about how they perform, and what you'll need. That is the basis of RRM. Please never hesitate to contact us with any questions!