PDA

View Full Version : Bilstein problem

NORCAL SS
04-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Just a heads up the new batch of bilstein coilovers are missing parts of the rear kit. Bilstein knows about this problem and are working to get the parts out. Ive contacted all my customers who have bought from me but if I missed you just holler back at me and I will take care of you.

Thanks

Tony

theporschephile
04-02-2014, 07:22 PM
I didn't check if mine is missing it. Will try to remember to check tmw and let you know. I better let my shop know they might not be installing it Tuesday after all then

Abarth619
04-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I bought from another vendor and my rear bump stops are missing too. Seems to be a pretty widespread issue, it sucks I found out after the car was on my lift and I had the rear dropped. I really hope Bilstein steps up and gets these parts out with the quickness. I want to install my coilovers!!

GTAAbarth
04-03-2014, 11:52 PM
I bought from another vendor and my rear bump stops are missing too. Seems to be a pretty widespread issue, it sucks I found out after the car was on my lift and I had the rear dropped. I really hope Bilstein steps up and gets these parts out with the quickness. I want to install my coilovers!!

I'm in the same boat but mine will arrive later because I'm up in Canada

boostaddict
04-07-2014, 06:53 AM

Damn that's rough! Did you get them yet??

Abarth619
04-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Damn that's rough! Did you get them yet?? Nope not yet. :( Ze Germans are taking their sweet a** time getting them to me.

boostaddict
04-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Nope not yet. :( Ze Germans are taking their sweet a** time getting them to me.

Bummer man, hope you get them soon! I know the feeling.

GTAAbarth
04-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I was tempted to install the fronts but that would only make the rake look worse

NORCAL SS
04-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Juat spoke to bilstein they are starting to ship today.