Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

You traded in WHAT for that??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dfwcyclist
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • Sep 2013

You traded in WHAT for that??

So I've been dreaming of an Abarth years before they arrived stateside (even joined the forum last year). Finally pulled the trigger earlier this month and traded in my Infiniti QX56 for the new little beast (Grigio Abarth 500c). The trip home from the dealer was a long "what did I just do" moment. Plenty of others think I am nuts as well, but every time I turn the key, she confirms I made the right decision.

My once mundane daily drives are now all smiles. Trips to the gas station are all smiles as well...

• Tweak
    Rest In Peace
    • Nov 2012

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Reminds me of my Abarth about a year ago (before modifications and less the dark tint).
    Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Ryephile
      • Feb 2013

That's a big change. Congrats

My last DD was perhaps equally strange; a Prius C. I think in some ways we're all recovering car crazies here!

Comment

• Crossfirecat
        Lifetime Member
        Lifetime Member
        • Sep 2012

Traded my 400+hp Crossfire SRT6 for my Abarth. Even I thought I'd gone a bit nuts when I woke up the next day. But much like you, The more I drove her, The more I knew it was the right move!
        2013 Abarth:
        EC/HPSI Euro-Drive Phase 2/695TF Tune-ATM FWI-ATM FMIC-Forge WGA with blue spring-GFB DV+-Craven TB Spacer-HPSI Boost retainer kit-PTP Turbo blanket-Supersprint exhaust
        Neu-F 28mm rear bar-Neu-f trans mount insert-Eibach Prokit-Punto bumps-Koni Sport struts/shocks-TWM Short Shifter-595 Shift knob-Custom Boost gauge-"T" lights-Rota F500 16x7 w/16mm spacers -

Comment

• Andree
          Chief Car Looker Upperer
          Lifetime Member
          • Dec 2012

Hey there, welcome and a big congrats on your new Abarth! Thanks for the pic!

You'll have smiles for miles.

All those auto manufacturers that got out of the small sports car market will just be left in the dust.

There really isn't anything on the market like the Abarth. Enjoy!
          I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
          Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
          That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• mactography
            • Apr 2013

Welcome!! You made an excellent choice! I came from an Infiniti G35 prior to the Abarth and haven't missed it since cranking the angry flea up for the first time.
            2013 Grigio Abarth:
            Exterior /// 30% Tint, Blacked-Out Chrome Accents, Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna, PIAA DRLs
            Interior /// LED Lighting
            Performance /// Eibach Sportlines, Eurocompulsion V4 CAI, Eurocompulsion/HPSI Uni-Chip Stage 1, Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar

Comment

• bryanintowson
              • Mar 2012

I traded my Acura TSX for my Lounge. My gf at the time almost had a stroke.

Comment

• aktif8
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by mactography
                Welcome!! You made an excellent choice! I came from an Infiniti G35 prior to the Abarth and haven't missed it since cranking the angry flea up for the first time.
                I kept my 08 g35xs as my dd

13 500c abarth E+D | cravenspeed | supersprint | cpr | roadrace | corsa forza | m&r | HPSi | Koni | ATM | Wood Co | PTP | Forge | MPx | Neu-f | lots of other stuff

16 Macan S

Comment

• trevc
                  • Jan 2012

Congrats on the new ride!
                  www.TMCAutosport.com

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Welcome to the Abarth family!

I traded in an 04 Mustang GT convertible, and love the Abarth.
                    Last edited by Robert Nixon; 04-01-2014, 10:05 AM.
                    2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
                    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• FTY
                      Lifetime Member
                      Lifetime Member
                      • May 2012

Great Move!! Congrats on the Abarth and thanks for the picture!
                      sigpic
                      2012-FIAT ABARTH
                      2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
                      2018-ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
                      EUROCOMPULSION STORE
                      “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”

Comment

• ivmill
                        • Oct 2012

Congrats on finally taking the plunge! Its not something you'll regret, I know I haven't. Proper color choice by the way
                        -Ian

'13 Grigio/Nero Abarth: RRM Ultimate Tuner | Magneti Marelli Power Pedal | R3T v2 Intake | TMC Decat | Forge BOV | ATM Boost Gauge | Craven Short Throw Shifter | TWM Shift Knob | Fortune Auto Prototype Coilovers | Schroth Harness | CPR 4 Bar X-Brace | CPR 28MM Sway Bar | VVME HID Kit
                        '66 Mustang Fastback GT
                        '56 Corvette (future project)
                        '04 Roush Focus (Sold)

Comment

• Abarth619
                          Lifetime Member
                          Lifetime Member
                          • May 2013

Congrats and welcome aboard! I got a lot of surprised & crazy looks when I said I traded this in for my Abarth. lol
                          image.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Abarth619; 04-01-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• fiz140
                            Lifetime Member
                            Lifetime Member
                            • Oct 2012

I'm having more fun driving my Abarth than just about any car I have ever owned.
                            This is what it replaced.DSCN0620.jpg

Comment

• Andree
                              Chief Car Looker Upperer
                              Lifetime Member
                              • Dec 2012

I'm looking at all the cars that were traded or replaced by the Abarth and giggling at the thought of someone at Fiat proposing to create "a car that will replace all those cars".

No one would have believed it. Not in their wildest dreams would they have thought of an Abarth replacing hybrids AND off-roaders AND luxury sedans AND luxury sports cars.

I swear, it's the fun factor.
                              I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
                              Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
                              That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment