PDA

View Full Version : anyone here in Arkansas

Barry
03-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone here is in Arkansas?

Tweak
03-14-2014, 12:55 AM
Just wondering if anyone here is in Arkansas?

This guy is, watch out though, real weirdo. http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/member.php?10793-shadowshaggy

trevc
03-14-2014, 10:14 AM
He is a good banjo player evil_laughter

This guy is, watch out though, real weirdo. http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/member.php?10793-shadowshaggy

shadowshaggy
03-14-2014, 06:59 PM
He is a good banjo player evil_laughter

Wow just wow.......Yes I live in Jonesboro. You guys suck, but alas I have nothing to come back with, it had been a long day.

Hit me up Barry, we can get together sometime after we find some more AR members. We'll leave Twerk & his brother/uncle trevc out of that one :dunno: I don't know about those guys either......

Tweak
03-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Wow just wow.......Yes I live in Jonesboro. You guys suck, but alas I have nothing to come back with, it had been a long day.

Hit me up Barry, we can get together sometime after we find some more AR members. We'll leave Twerk & his brother/uncle trevc out of that one :dunno: I don't know about those guys either......

Only a few more weeks till you find out all you need to know. :encouragement:

shadowshaggy
03-14-2014, 11:09 PM
There shall be none of that nonsense - :cuddle: - hate to toss you out the window at 2am ;)

You guys kill me

Barry
03-15-2014, 12:01 AM
I guess thats plus one for arkansas. I'm in Hot Springs and work at Landers FIAT just south of little rock. Weve done a fiat get together/drive with 20 plus customers last fall. We are talking about another drive soon to mt magazine. I talked to another guy that lives in jonesboro, that wouldn't be you, would it?

shadowshaggy
03-15-2014, 01:33 PM
I guess thats plus one for arkansas. I'm in Hot Springs and work at Landers FIAT just south of little rock. Weve done a fiat get together/drive with 20 plus customers last fall. We are talking about another drive soon to mt magazine. I talked to another guy that lives in jonesboro, that wouldn't be you, would it?

Yup, that would be me ;)

I've got a Grigio '13, and someone bought a used '12 but idk who it is. Only seen him 2/3 times in two months. I will catch up with him sooner or later tho.

When you looking at the trip, and are you going to the Dragon in a few weeks with the rest of us?

Barry
03-15-2014, 09:47 PM
We are tentatively planning on the 30th of march to do the mt magazine drive. Thanks for mentioning the dragon, I had not heard of it before. I dont get enough time off, but man that looks like alot of fun.

shadowshaggy
03-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Well crap, planning on SCCA event in Memphis on March 30; and Dragon is the following weekend. Any chance to rearrange that for a later datr or anything? If not I will go later.

trevc
03-15-2014, 11:40 PM
SCCA event is the 29th only.

Well crap, planning on SCCA event in Memphis on March 30; and Dragon is the following weekend. Any chance to rearrange that for a later datr or anything? If not I will go later.

shadowshaggy
03-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Oops, so I lied :)

Thanks for correcting me, I knew it was that weekend but thought it was a two day - long week ;)

dklug1
03-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Hello there, I'm in Fayetteville. How are ya?

shadowshaggy
03-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Tired of this incessant rain......

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
07-03-2014, 02:25 AM
Fayetteville here. I love the displayed ignorance initially in the post, what misconceptions we sometimes have...

dfwcyclist
07-03-2014, 07:45 AM
:stickpoke:
Fayetteville here. I love the displayed ignorance initially in the post, what misconceptions we sometimes have...

Displayed ignorance? As in when people can't tell when a couple of guys are busting on a friend? nutkick

Having made multiple trips to and family living in the beautiful state, you have to admit the place has plenty of places that fit the stereo type. Funny thing is, all states have areas/people like that, but Arkansas is just fun/easy to pick on. BTW, my family that lives in Little Rock makes worse statements about your state than what offended you in this thread.

Seriously though, welcome to the forum. I make enough trips to Arkansas I wouldn't mind joining a group meet at some point. BUT, don't be like the Noob a few weeks ago who asked a technical question then tells the lifetime "Super Tech" Shadowshaggy he is "kind of a dick" because he didn't like the answer. I mean heck, I figured I would wait until at least 200 posts before insulting him like that. :stickpoke:

shadowshaggy
07-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Lol I appreciate that dfw

If you find yourself in the Jonesboro area ever hit me up. I frequent Memphis for AX races and you're welcome if your around.

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
07-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Hello there, I'm in Fayetteville. How are ya?

Hey there Fayetteville!

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
:stickpoke:

Displayed ignorance? As in when people can't tell when a couple of guys are busting on a friend? nutkick

Having made multiple trips to and family living in the beautiful state, you have to admit the place has plenty of places that fit the stereo type. Funny thing is, all states have areas/people like that, but Arkansas is just fun/easy to pick on. BTW, my family that lives in Little Rock makes worse statements about your state than what offended you in this thread.

Seriously though, welcome to the forum. I make enough trips to Arkansas I wouldn't mind joining a group meet at some point. BUT, don't be like the Noob a few weeks ago who asked a technical question then tells the lifetime "Super Tech" Shadowshaggy he is "kind of a dick" because he didn't like the answer. I mean heck, I figured I would wait until at least 200 posts before insulting him like that. :stickpoke:

What is acceptable to you and your family could certainly be deemed as offensive. I'm not here to quibble but profiling is insulting... just an observation, friend.

shadowshaggy
07-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I believe that was a gesture of humor on dfw's part, but hard to convey in text only.

Anyways, we need an AR get together sometime - who's in?

dfwcyclist
07-03-2014, 07:18 PM
I believe that was a gesture of humor on dfw's part, but hard to convey in text only.

Indeed is was. Have a safe and fun weekend guys.

NOTHINGCUTEABOUTMYCAR
07-03-2014, 07:50 PM

Anyways, we need an AR get together sometime - who's in?

I'm down...

ÄBRTH•VÄDR
12-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Hot Springs Arkansas here...

shadowshaggy
12-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Oh really Vadr? I'm about 2.5 hours northeast in Jonesboro.

We'll have to get a party going sometime after January ;) I've got a trip to IL and another to Las Vegas in the next three weeks...driving...so I'll be all out of wanting to be in the car after that nonsense.

mid-late January we're having the season opener meet in Memphis for AX racing if any of you guys want to come. Should be either the last weekend or one before, I'll have a date sometime soon. It's with www.midsouthscca.org, fun group of guys to race with.

Then there's the FOTD at the Dragon in April, so maybe somewhere in between; unless you guys just wanna meet up in Memphis and then roll to the Dragon weekend gr_grin

Tweak
12-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Hope you bring a big group with ya come spring Matt! :D

pizzamann95
11-19-2015, 03:51 PM
I moved to Benton this past spring. It would be cool to do a few drives, weather permitting.

pizzamann95
03-13-2016, 01:20 AM
I know it's late, but Central Arkansas Fiat Owners & Enthusiast (CARFOE) is trying to get more things planned. Come to the Cars and Coffee event in Conway tomorrow morning. Here's the link to the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/674419279364239/