PDA

View Full Version : SA people! Cars&Coffee 2nd sat every month 8-10AM

Baggman
03-02-2014, 12:37 AM
C&C is at the Rim off 1604! Starts at 8AM ends at 10AM. Im always the only Abarth out there, it would be cool to see more!!!

Andree
03-02-2014, 05:00 AM
I'm guessing you mean San Antonio? Since you have SA Texas as your location, that's the only place that comes to mind in Texas that is an "SA".

I suppose once folks got into the thread, they'd recognize "the Rim off 1604" but maybe not.

First I thought "South America" and then "Southern Arizona".

A quick google search didn't help, it appears there is The Rim Shopping Center, and several restaurants, a hotel, etc.

Maybe putting down the address and a link to the location via Google Maps will help new people find where to go!

I would have done it just now, if I knew what I was looking for.

Baggman
03-02-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm guessing you mean San Antonio? Since you have SA Texas as your location, that's the only place that comes to mind in Texas that is an "SA".

I suppose once folks got into the thread, they'd recognize "the Rim off 1604" but maybe not.

First I thought "South America" and then "Southern Arizona".

A quick google search didn't help, it appears there is The Rim Shopping Center, and several restaurants, a hotel, etc.

Maybe putting down the address and a link to the location via Google Maps will help new people find where to go!

I would have done it just now, if I knew what I was looking for.

Ha yeah I'm just used to using sa. But yes I am talking about San Antonio Texas

luka
05-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Is there a meet this weekend or next?

NGEN
05-04-2014, 10:36 AM
I would assume this Saturday would be the next coffee and cars for San antonio