PDA

View Full Version : hello from... Germany

loocasch
03-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Hello, I'm from Poland but I'm still live in Germany.

Now I haven't 500, but soon... ;)

It's probably the biggest forum about 500, so I decided to register.

regards,
Lucas!

Robert Nixon
03-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the forum Lucas!

We are glad to have you here!

I lived in Bamberg for 3 years, so I hope you are having fun with the Fiat on the Autobahn!

junnyquest
03-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your search!

trevc
03-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Carcraz8
03-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Viele Grusse Lucas! Willkommen bei unsere Fiat 500 Besprechung. Hoffentlich kannst du bald deine 500 finden!coolgleamcoolgleam

Tweak
03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Lucas, hope you and your 500 find one another soon!

edal112
03-01-2014, 02:54 PM
GrüBe und Willkommen Im forum

Andree
03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the forum, Lucas!

What kind of 500 are you looking at? What colors and interiors and engines are you interested in?

loocasch
03-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Wow! What a welcome :)

Curiosity - I'm Polish but I live in Germany for two years :)

Andree - I'm looking for Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari, because I've a Ferrari, so I think, it will be great addition :chuncky:

I lived in Poland nearly polish factory of 500 and I've great gifts for you, brothers, for very low price ;) soon I'll show it in the sales department.

Lucas

Andree
03-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Wow! What a welcome :)

Curiosity - I'm Polish but I live in Germany for two years :)

Andree - I'm looking for Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari, because I've a Ferrari, so I think, it will be great addition :chuncky:

I lived in Poland nearly polish factory of 500 and I've great gifts for you, brothers, for very low price ;) soon I'll show it in the sales department.

Lucas

There's one over here:
http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/cars.php

More pics: http://forum.abarth-gmr.be/index.php?topic=4566.0

Depending on where you are in Germany, Belgium could be close.

loocasch
03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll be watching two cars in France. Thanks for links!

Fiat500USA
03-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Lucas. Glad you are here!

theporschephile
03-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in Bitburg back in the day. But I was like 7 when we moved back to the states, so don't remember a whole lot

madbyrd
03-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, Loocasch. I am sure you will enjoy the friends here and the Fiat you select. I have learned that Andree just loves to do on-line searches for cars! If there is any type, style, color, engine, tranny, etc. for the best deal, I think I will be contacting her. :)

Andree
03-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Welcome to the forum, Loocasch. I am sure you will enjoy the friends here and the Fiat you select. I have learned that Andree just loves to do on-line searches for cars! If there is any type, style, color, engine, tranny, etc. for the best deal, I think I will be contacting her. :)

Awww, thank you! But I'm only good for the US for the most part. The European Fiat sites aren't the same as ours, there aren't dealer listings like ours, and then there's the umpteen dozen languages I don't know!

Here in the US, I have the Fiat site proper, I have Dealer Rater, and I have Google, all of which yield studios to browse.

NGEN
03-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Awww, thank you! But I'm only good for the US for the most part. The European Fiat sites aren't the same as ours, there aren't dealer listings like ours, and then there's the umpteen dozen languages I don't know!

Here in the US, I have the Fiat site proper, I have Dealer Rater, and I have Google, all of which yield studios to browse.

Yes but I still think you are the definite Pro on this one. Perhaps Chris or Tweak can slightly modify one of your "Lifetime Member" tags in your profile to "Official Fiat Locator". In fact, Andree should have her own section where people can specifically ask her where cars are or what stats they are looking for. She is really that good! Anyways, keep up the great work Andree. You have always been a very good resource to all of us.

Andree
03-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Yes but I still think you are the definite Pro on this one. Perhaps Chris or Tweak can slightly modify one of your "Lifetime Member" tags in your profile to "Official Fiat Locator". In fact, Andree should have her own section where people can specifically ask her where cars are or what stats they are looking for. She is really that good! Anyways, keep up the great work Andree. You have always been a very good resource to all of us.

Awwwww, thank you!

Everyone has a "specialty", something they like to do. Your specialty would have to do with the things you make. The creativity. Coming up with new ideas on how things can look, like the black/orange 500L. Or All Dolled Up.

Sometimes we don't see everyone's specialty, because it doesn't have to do with cars or searching, it's something else in their lives.

I'm fine with being what I am, and if I come across folks looking for something, I usually ask about it and butt in with results. LOL.

I wouldn't want to be "official fiat" anything, because that may imply I work for Fiat in some manner. Most companies don't like that.

I'm just a helper bee that pitches in when I can, and enjoys helping others very much.

loocasch
03-03-2014, 04:17 AM
Thank you, brothers, for the offer of help. I think, new car will be in the garage in July :)

For this moment I've for sale brand new sets of wheels for 695 Edizione Maserati. Wheels from factory in factory boxes for funny money 1250$ :) any interested?

Lucas

Tweak
03-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Thank you, brothers, for the offer of help. I think, new car will be in the garage in July :)

For this moment I've for sale brand new sets of wheels for 695 Edizione Maserati. Wheels from factory in factory boxes for funny money 1250$ :) any interested?

Lucas

How did you get some many sets of these wheels? They do look pretty cool.

loocasch
03-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Now, 695 is not in production, so couple of sets left in stocks. I bought it for good price and now I share with others :)

MADNESS Kevin
03-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Lucas! I hope to see you in a 500 soon! When you do, make sure to shoot lots of photos!

Tweak
03-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Now, 695 is not in production, so couple of sets left in stocks. I bought it for good price and now I share with others :)

So ONLY these 8 sets are being offered and there will be no more items for sale in the future correct? I ask because of the unusually high number of items for sale, at a certain point it would seem an intent to make many sales and therefore become a vendor here on the forum. Thanks.