PDA

View Full Version : Cream City 500 Club

Amacento
01-14-2014, 08:23 AM
I founded the Cream City 500 Club to celebrate shared enthusiasm for the small bits of automotive bliss ~ the classic & neo classic FIATs. There are no special rules or fees involved. This is about the fans and fun. To be honest, your wise Italian-branded purchase is admission enough.

The CC5C/CCCC is a community of life-loving people brought together by the FIAT 500 as well as other FIATs. This Milwaukee-based FIAT owner group is comprised of enthusiasts ~ sponsored by our LS (local studio), Bergstrom MKE FIAT USA as well as La Coppa: Cafe & Gelateria.

We meet every last Saturday of the month, unless otherwise specified. We maintain a blog (usually updated weekly) & a Facebook page (usually updated daily) to offer info & entertainment to our local, regional, national and international visitors.

Our motto is: Vivere. Amare. Guidare.

If you live in or near the Milwaukee Metro Area, we invite you to join us for a drive & gelato.

http://www.gobadges.com/v/vspfiles/photos/3CD-Citta-Crema-Cinquecento-Cl-3.jpg

Ciao!

Tweak
01-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the/this forum.

Robert Nixon
01-14-2014, 12:19 PM
Sounds like a great initiative that I wish all Fiat studios would get involved with! Welcome!

Amacento
01-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Sounds like a great initiative that I wish all Fiat studios would get involved with! Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome!

It's a mutually beneficial relationship between our LS and the group. The initial encouragement to start the first local FIAT club came from Ryan Lenfestey (former Studio Director). I took some time to get the mission sorted and, later, designed the logo.

We are fortunate to enjoy a small following which knows no borders. If you'd like to support the cause, by sporting a vinyl cling on your Scorpione, we'd be happy to send some in the mail. We're also happy to help forge & support similar relationships in other cities, states and countries. It's all about uniting the community!

Amacento
01-31-2014, 11:03 PM
We had a great first cruise of the year. There are some exciting studio-club things coming up in the very near future. We will also be reaching out to other local businesses, for broader sponsorship. My intent is to always approach businesses with some connection to FIAT, FIAT-owned brands and/or FIAT-connected culture/s.

Stay tuned.

Amacento
02-10-2014, 09:45 AM
A new blog entry went live this morning. It is part two of a collaboration with Bryan Thompson. Bryan is a car designer and has taken on a labor of love personalization project (starring a modern Abarth 500). Check it out when you get the chance. Thanks!

Amacento
02-18-2014, 01:13 AM
A new CC5C blog entry went live tonight. Check it out when you get the chance. Thanks!

Amacento
03-01-2014, 09:16 AM
'Meet today, 1 March, at our LS (Local Studio)… noon.

We will leave the studio by 1:00pm… heading to SPiN, in the Third Ward. See you then.

streetsurfer
03-01-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm itching to meet up with the group. Maybe in May.

Amacento
03-29-2014, 07:59 AM
I'm itching to meet up with the group. Maybe in May.
That would be awesome!

We are meeting today… 11am @ Bergstrom FIAT of MKE… a planning session for this season.

There is a lot going on this year & we want to make sure we make this worth the effort for everyone.

Amacento
04-15-2014, 11:31 AM
We have a very cool 'special activity' planned this Friday at 5:00pm. Our LS will be closing early to join at the the Famiglia table. This is an unofficial gathering. Our Spring Thaw Cruise happens on the 26th of this month.

This is gonna be a busy driving season :cool:

Amacento
04-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Today is the big day. I'm looking forward to getting together with our local CC5Cers. I've sent an email to La Famiglia with details. See you soon!

Remember, if you can't make this one, we'll see you the last Saturday of the month (26 April).

Amacento
05-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Here is the plan the group put on the calendar. Vintage & modern FIATs welcome! I thought I'd drop in and update this with an additional development or two. The CC5C will be celebrating a local strawberry festival in June. There is also the Pirelli World Challenge at Road America. The missus & I will likely go. With any luck, we'll drag a few club members there.

Apr 18 ~ FIAT. FISH. FRY.

Apr 26 ~ Spring Thaw Cruise; The salt is gone! It's time to celebrate with a CC5Cruise to Wisconsin Auto Museum, in Hartford WI, and a family feast at Mineshaft Restaurant & Bar.

May 31 ~ simply MORE Cruise; Celebrate the first 2011-2012 FIAT ad campaign with a cruise to Highway 18 Drive-in!

June 28 ~ CC5C: Famiglia Fest. Celebrate family with a CC5Cruise to the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival.

July 10-13 ~ FIAT FreakOut 2014; The national FIAT club, FIAT Club America, will hold the annual event in IL this season!

July 19 ~ Trofeo CC5C 2014; Join CC5C in a relaxing reenactment of the Historic Elkhart Lake Race Circuits. We will, of course, stop for a family feast.

Aug 7 ~ ABARTH Experience Track Day; Join the CC5Caravan to this special event, sponsored by FIAT's ABARTH & Co. division. The 2014 Joliet IL ABARTH Experience is already shaping up to be a very exciting excursion for our club.

Aug 30 ~ CC5Celebration; Join CC5C as we celebrate our first year! We will caravan to Madison for a visit with our Madhouse Famiglia!

Sep 7 ~ CC5Cars & Coffee; Join the caravan as CC5C invades the storied Lake Mills Cars & Coffee event!

Oct 11 ~ FIATs, Fox & Hounds! A bit of WI backroads driving.

Oct (?) ~ Fiat On The Dragon; We would love to end the season with this road trip.

The gatherings keep getting better and friends ships continue to be forged. It's awesome. Join us!

Amacento
05-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Our newest blog entry went live this morning. It should be a treat to fans of FIATs and motorsport. Check it out at the link in my signature!

Amacento
05-30-2014, 03:17 PM
We meet at Coquette Cafe, in Milwaukee's Third Ward, at 6:00pm. We'll leave, for Jefferson, at 6:30pm. We should arrive in Jefferson by 7:30pm. There should be 3-5 'centos, from the Madison area, at the theater waiting for the MKE group. You'll know them by the CC5C logo displayed on the FIATs.

We trust we'll see you there.

Ciao!

David Blaska
05-30-2014, 07:59 PM
Well, fine and good. But how do you get the word out? Where was I supposed to find this? If I wanted to be a member, get info, etc., how do you make that happen?

Amacento
05-30-2014, 08:37 PM
We are sponsored by our Local Studio. That is our primary source of visibility. I, personally, supply 'calling cards' to the Studio for member handouts. CC5C vinyl window clings are supplied free-of-charge by corporate (in the beginning, I supplied them myself). In addition, I run the blog & FB page. I've just completed my second article for RICAMBI magazine (my name and email appears in each issue as a Regional Contact for WI). This is all done with no member dues… no profit.

We can't make you find the info we put out there ~ We can only make sure it's out there to find.

'Google' or 'Bing' Cinquecento Club WI and find us in the number one spot on page one. You'll find us all over page one using the words "FIAT clubs in Milwaukee WI". You'll find us on page one or two using "FIAT clubs in WI".

You found us here (one of the most popular FIAT forums in NA). You can also find us… and our meet schedules for the entire year... on other popular NA FIAT forums. In addition, you can find us at the FIAT Club America forum as well as a CC5C banner on an amazing NA FIAT news site. Our links are often 'Shared' on other FB FIAT fan pages. We have faithful readership from Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, North & South America. They're awesome bigclap

Can we expect to see you Saturday? We'd love to count another FIAT fan among us.

David Blaska
05-31-2014, 06:48 PM
We are sponsored by our Local Studio. That is our primary source of visibility. I, personally, supply 'calling cards' to the Studio for member handouts. ...

I saw that schedule of rides and multiple reminders. But nothing on where to rendezvous or what time. If you're on-line, why not make it easier? Yes, I found you. Spent way much time surfing in order to do so. This is a friendly suggestion if you want to grow your group. But maybe this is a Milwaukee-only group. I was out in Lake Mills this afternoon but am back in Madison now. If you have details on future rides, it wouldn't hurt to post the link here. By details, I don't mean just the day and destination; I'm talking the start time, rendezvous point, and possible stops along the way where aficionados can join up. That's what the Harley riders do. (I'm a member of two clubs.) On-line!

Tweak
05-31-2014, 08:18 PM
I saw that schedule of rides and multiple reminders. But nothing on where to rendezvous or what time. If you're on-line, why not make it easier? Yes, I found you. Spent way much time surfing in order to do so. This is a friendly suggestion if you want to grow your group. But maybe this is a Milwaukee-only group. I was out in Lake Mills this afternoon but am back in Madison now. If you have details on future rides, it wouldn't hurt to post the link here. By details, I don't mean just the day and destination; I'm talking the start time, rendezvous point, and possible stops along the way where aficionados can join up. That's what the Harley riders do. (I'm a member of two clubs.) On-line!

Just checking...you have the Facebook page right? I barely use FB on a routine basis but he is also pretty active with postings there which might also help in addition to his time on multiple forums and the blog. Hope you are enjoying the forum!

Amacento
06-01-2014, 03:32 AM
I saw that schedule of rides and multiple reminders...
As Tweak pointed out, the FB page is the place to learn details.

"Milwaukee-only"? You haven't been to the FB page yet. Your choice.

Amacento
06-02-2014, 08:40 AM
We had a fantastic time Saturday. We'll need to tweak the concept a bit… to make more time for pre-cruise socializing. All-in-all, I am very happy with the turn out and the experience. Famiglia members from the Madison area met us at the Hwy 18 Drive-In. Unfortunately, our Oshkosh crew couldn't make this event.

Thanks to all in attendance (especially the X1/9 & 124 Spider). We caused a stir in Downtown MKE as well as the drive-in.

Something tells me our next event will be one of the best of the season. See you then!

Amacento
06-10-2014, 08:03 AM
While awaiting the next dose of FIAT fun with La Famiglia, we continue to support the greater FIAT community via the CC5C blog. The two first entries of June are live now. Check it out!

duano55
06-17-2014, 06:56 AM
I've owned a Fiat 500 Sport for a little over a year now. I joined FCA recently in order to attend FFO. Thru their Ricambi magazine I discovered your group. Would like to learn a bit more about the CC5C and maybe attend events. Love the badge by the way. I originally bought the 500 to have an economical car that was great looking and unusual. Well, I have fallen in love with it and can't drive it enough. I've never felt this way about a car before. What is it about this car that does this to people?

Tweak
06-17-2014, 05:22 PM
I've owned a Fiat 500 Sport for a little over a year now. I joined FCA recently in order to attend FFO. Thru their Ricambi magazine I discovered your group. Would like to learn a bit more about the CC5C and maybe attend events. Love the badge by the way. I originally bought the 500 to have an economical car that was great looking and unusual. Well, I have fallen in love with it and can't drive it enough. I've never felt this way about a car before. What is it about this car that does this to people?

Welcome to the forum. CC5C is the baby of Amacento and he does an amazing job, you'll really enjoy yourself.

I know what you mean about the car but I don't think I can explain the why of it either.

duano55
06-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm getting the feeling that most new Fiat owners can't explain this feeling that they're blindsoided with :)

Tweak
06-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm getting the feeling that most new Fiat owners can't explain this feeling that they're blindsoided with :)

As long as it remains this much fun I don't need an explanation! Enjoy the forum.

Amacento
06-26-2014, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the growing community of aficionados. The emotional element of a well designed FIAT, especially the 500, is definitely a mystery. Each generation of this ultimate runabout taps into our souls. 'Love it.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. We are meeting at our LS (Local Studio) this Saturday (11am). Our destination is the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival. Our meets vary from fun family-style outings to traditional automotive group activities. This year we played Ping-Pong at EVOlution, broke bread at Fox & Hounds, visited the Wisconsin Auto Museum and attended a double feature at the Hwy 18 Drive-in. The goal of CC5C is to promote the FIAT life enthusiast approach to daily driving. There are no dues associated with our club.

Our regulations are few: FIATs, Fun, Famiglia. Members are free to come & go as they please!

Judging from your photo, it appears your 500 is of the giallo variety. We'd love to include you in our CC5Caravans.

You can learn more about FIAT heritage and the club at our blog & Facebook page. You may be surprised to learn club support isn't limited to Milwaukee or Southeastern Wisconsin. CC5C Famiglia members & supporters come from all over the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

See you Saturday!

Amacento
06-26-2014, 07:12 AM
@duano55 ~ In case you missed it, here is a list of the remaining CC5C meets for the 2014 season.

June 28 ~ CC5C: Famiglia Fest. Celebrate family with a CC5Cruise to the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival.

July 10-13 ~ FIAT FreakOut 2014; The national FIAT club, FIAT Club America, will hold the annual event in IL this season!

July 19 ~ Trofeo CC5C 2014; Join CC5C in a relaxing reenactment of the Historic Elkhart Lake Race Circuits. We will, of course, stop for a family feast. This meet is subject to change, as it happens the week of Festa Italiana. The VP is interested in including CC5C in their parade.

Aug 7 ~ ABARTH Experience Track Day; Join the CC5Caravan to this special event, sponsored by FIAT's ABARTH & Co. division. The 2014 Joliet IL ABARTH Experience is already shaping up to be a very exciting excursion for our club.

Aug 30 ~ CC5Celebration; Join CC5C as we celebrate our first year! We will caravan to Madison for a visit with our Madhouse Famiglia!

Sep 7 ~ CC5Cars & Coffee; Join the caravan as CC5C invades the storied Lake Mills Cars & Coffee event!

Oct 11 ~ FIATs, Fox & Hounds! A bit of WI backroads driving.

Oct (?) ~ Fiat On The Dragon; We would love to end the season with this road trip.

The gatherings keep getting better and friends ships continue to be forged. It's awesome. Join us!

Amacento
06-26-2014, 10:02 AM
Keeping up with the CC5C on Facebook...

Given the fact FIAT is beginning to promote (in earnest) the Famiglia of coaches under the corporate umbrella, I worked out a creative way to include classic and/or modern examples of them on our FB page.

We'll start the day with the usual CC5C (FIAT) photo, link, video and/or quote salutation. Later in the day, we'll share the 'special' photo for that day. How do I decide what that 'special' photo will be? Easy. By following the Italian & Spanish names for the days of the week (and cheating on Fridays by switching to English), many of them take care of themselves. See; below.

Monday/Lunedì/Lunes = Lancia.

Tuesday/Martedì/Martes = Maserati, unless FIAT purchases MV Agusta.

Wednesday/Mercoledì/Miércoles = Maserati.

Thursday/Giovedì/Jueves = I'm tempted to throw a Jeep in here. But we need at least one day a week for Alfa Romeo.

Friday/Venerdì/Viernes = We're gonna stick with the English and call it Ferrari day.
Saturday/Sabato/Sábado = We'll save the Sabbath for classic FIATs and Autobianchis. 'Fitting, no?

Sunday/Domenica/Domingo = Sunday is Fun/Race Day. We'll save it for Italian race-inspired photos.

Amacento
07-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of CC5C. A commemoration entry went live on our blog this morning. Check it out, keep spreading the love and THANK YOU for all the support!

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/07/buon-compleanno-cc5c.html

Tweak
07-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Happy 1 yr CC5.

Amacento
07-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks! It's been a blast (getting this started) and I look forward to what's to come.

Amacento
07-10-2014, 06:52 AM
A new CC5C at FFO14-related entry went live on the CC5C blog this morning: http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/07/cc5c-al-fiat-freakout.html

Amacento
07-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Today is our Trofeo CC5C event. It's a drive to Elkhart Lake - where we'll zoo-be-zoo-be-zoo the historical road course and stop for a family meal. This is a celebration of the FIAT brand, the FIAT 500 and the founding of our club.

Amacento
08-01-2014, 07:43 AM
1) A new CC5C blog entry went live… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/08/vivere-amare-guidare.html

2) The next CC5C event is actually a FIAT event… the CC5Caravan to the ABARTH Track Experience.

Amacento
08-13-2014, 11:01 AM
The A.T.E. was a blast. Our next stop is Madison backroads this Saturday.

In the meantime, a new entry went live on the CC5C blog. Check it out!

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/08/cc5celebrazione.html

streetsurfer
08-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Great blog entry, sir! I'd like to extend my hand (and arms...((big hugs)) to you and the gang for a belated Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the clubs growth and success.

Amacento
08-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Thank you! I would love to see clubs springing up in every city... and eventually seeing massive caravans across the country.

Amacento
08-20-2014, 09:52 AM
Good morning! A new CC5C blog entry went live today. Check it out!
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/08/fiat-mke-012011-082014.html

Amacento
09-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Good morning!

Our September event is this Sunday @ 9am. We're meeting at Cafe Benelux and CC5Cruising to Lake Mills for their Cars & Coffee event. You can learn more by visiting our FB page (below). Thanks!

Amacento
09-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Good morning! Need something to read while you enjoy a cup of coffee? A new blog entry went live yesterday…
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/09/fiat-going-global.html

Amacento
09-19-2014, 11:24 AM
New CC5C blog entry...

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/09/fiat.html

Check it out and thanks for the support!

Amacento
09-25-2014, 08:30 PM
A new CC5C blog entry went live today. Check it out!

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/09/alfa-romeo-il-ritorno.html

Amacento
10-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Good morning! Today, on the CC5C blog? Maserati...
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/10/maserati-laumento.html

Amacento
10-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Good morning!

A new blog entry went live this morning. Lancia fans will be happy & sad… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/10/lancia-lamentazioni.html

Amacento
10-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Good morning!

Today is the the day of our October event. We will meet at Cafe La Scala, located in the Italian Community Center, and head to IA FIAT. From there, we'll CC5Cruise (backroads) to The Fox & Hounds for lunch.

See you soon!

Amacento
10-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Good Morning! A new blog entry went live yesterday. I opted to write about the letter 'G' this time. Check it out...
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/10/la-lettera-g.html

Amacento
10-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Good Morning! Another new blog entry went live today… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/10/fiat-stilo.html

Amacento
10-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Happy Halloween!

A new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/10/fiat-nippon.html

Amacento
11-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Good Morning!

A new blog entry went live this morning. Check it out: http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/11/mopar-marelli.html

Amacento
11-16-2014, 09:51 PM
Good evening!

A new blog entry went live this week… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/11/la-500t-e-giannini.html

Amacento
11-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Our latest blog entry went live last week. You can read it here... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/11/una-famiglia-automobilistica.html

Amacento
11-26-2014, 11:06 AM
Good morning!

Our latest blog entry went live this morning. You can read it here... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/11/unopera-darte.html

Amacento
12-02-2014, 09:57 AM
A short-but-sweet new entry went live this morning. You can read it here... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/12/il-cuore-della-macchina.html

Amacento
12-12-2014, 01:06 AM
A new CC5C blog entry just went live. Read it here… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/12/amici-di-famglia.html

Amacento
12-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Good morning!

A new CC5C entry is up. This one is long overdue, but there lots of things in the works. I had to wait a bit. Here it is now, though...
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/12/jolly-club-usa.html

As always, thanks for supporting the blog & the FB page. We're happy to have you!

Amacento
12-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Here we go… the last blog of the year went live this morning. Like the end of 2013 blog season, this is an overview (of sorts). http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2014/12/cc5c-2014-review.html

Amacento
01-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Good evening!

A new blog entry went live this morning. Check it out... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/01/andiamo-vamos-idemo-auf-gehts.html

Amacento
01-18-2015, 09:57 PM
Another new entry on the CC5C blog… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/01/forza-multiair.html

Amacento
02-01-2015, 11:02 AM
I thought I'd pop in and let readers know the blog is not dead. Yes… it's been two weeks without a new entry, but I'm working on something I want to be the next entry. If that isn't wrapped up in the coming week, I will move forward. There is a lot of noise in FIATdom and I want to write about those things as well. Thanks for your support!

Amacento
02-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Good Morning! A new CC5C blog entry officially went live today. Read it via this link… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/mighty-mouse-militia-est-2015.html

Amacento
02-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Art Driven has extended a generous offer to the CC5C community. Read about it on our FB page.

Thanks for the support!

Amacento
02-19-2015, 10:57 AM
A new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/lancia-lancia-lancia.html

Amacento
02-24-2015, 11:25 AM
With a small collection of grille badges created to celebrate our FIATs, a new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/cc5c-la-collezione.html

Tweak
02-24-2015, 11:03 PM
With a small collection of grille badges created to celebrate our FIATs, a new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/cc5c-la-collezione.html

Love the one with the scorpion and blue background since blue is my fav color. Probably like it more if it were Grigio though...not so subtle hint hint. :D

Amacento
02-25-2015, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Tweak. But the problem with grigio is the laurel wreath would be lost. It would become pretty much monochromatic.

Tweak
02-25-2015, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Tweak. But the problem with grigio is the laurel wreath would be lost. It would become pretty much monochromatic.

You'll figure out a way around it eventually I imagine...if not no biggie. I do still have the old style clings on my side windows. :)

Amacento
02-25-2015, 12:00 PM
I may have a solution in mind... and I can call it the ' Record Monza'. Stay tuned, Tweak.

A new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/cinquecentisti-guide-l-to-x.html

Tweak
02-26-2015, 11:29 AM
I may have a solution in mind... and I can call it the ' Record Monza'. Stay tuned, Tweak.

A new blog entry went live this morning... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/02/cinquecentisti-guide-l-to-x.html

Tuned! :)

Amacento
03-09-2015, 12:39 AM
A new blog entry went live this evening. It's a little different from past reads… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/03/fiat-al-lavoro-nella-citta.html

Amacento
03-16-2015, 10:59 AM
100 CC5C blog entries! I trust you'll find this one worthy of the occasion... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/03/autobianchi-prestigio-purezza-passione.html

Amacento
04-02-2015, 11:12 PM
The latest CC5C blog entry went live this morning. Check it out…
http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/04/abarth-scorpio-rising.html

… and thanks for your support!

Amacento
04-08-2015, 11:08 AM
The latest CC5C blog entry is available to read this morning...

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/04/850-fiat.html

Thanks for the support!

Amacento
04-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Our latest blog entry is a short chronicle of a local members experience at FIAT on the Dragon. Check it out here… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/04/cc5c-enter-dragon.html

Thanks for reading!

Amacento
05-29-2015, 10:44 AM
A new blog entry went live this morning. Check it out... and THANKS for the support!

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/05/sombrita-shadow-knows.html

Amacento
11-02-2015, 11:55 AM
We are still in the "Other Clubs" section, but CC5C is, now, CC5C FCA-WI. We look forward to 2016, after the two year transition to chapterhood. Read about us and our countdown to 500 'Likes' here... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2015/11/countdown-to-500.html

Amacento
01-22-2016, 09:33 AM
We're in the FCA section now! Fresh for 2016; here's our latest blog entry… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2016/01/militia-ous-maneuvers.html

Amacento
02-25-2016, 10:06 AM
The latest CC5C blog entry went live this morning. Check it out! http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2016/02/cc5c-m3-psas.html

Southernroadrunner
02-25-2016, 10:35 AM
You are one busy guy Amecento

Amacento
02-25-2016, 11:21 AM
You are one busy guy Amacento
Fixed that for you :friendly_wink:

I am busy, but my brain won't allow me to live any other way. Thanks!

Southernroadrunner
02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Sorry guy must have another washer incident going on I will get betterI promise

Amacento
02-25-2016, 01:11 PM
No worries, brother. 'Just teasing.

Now, back to the CC5C-M3 PSAs... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2016/02/cc5c-m3-psas.html thewave

Gigante
02-25-2016, 01:25 PM
No worries, brother. 'Just teasing.

Now, back to the CC5C-M3 PSAs... http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2016/02/cc5c-m3-psas.html thewave

As always brother great blog. I look forward to them and I took the time out to read and enjoy the new content. I knew it would provide some great insight and fabulous pictures:tan:.

Brother, thank you for what you do and for sharing these great blog post and the escape they provide to recharge our batteries.

Have a great day!
GIGANTE

PS: I happily fly my GIANNINI badge on the grille of GIGANTE and the Jolly Club banner on the rear wing;)

http://i.imgur.com/UNWdhKG.jpg

Amacento
03-02-2016, 01:34 PM
As always brother great blog. I look forward to them and I took the time out to read and enjoy the new content. I knew it would provide some great insight and fabulous pictures:tan:.

Brother, thank you for what you do and for sharing these great blog post and the escape they provide to recharge our batteries.

Have a great day!
GIGANTE

PS: I happily fly my GIANNINI badge on the grille of GIGANTE and the Jolly Club banner on the rear wing;)

http://i.imgur.com/UNWdhKG.jpg
Thanks, brother. You know it means A LOT coming from you.

I decided to create a Pinterest page to log the CC5C-M3 PSAs I create. I uploaded 34 of them to start.

SpinningSmiley

I've included the url in my signature. WooHoo!!

Amacento
03-30-2016, 07:50 AM
A new blog entry went live this morning. You can read it here… http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com/2016/03/heralds-of-heritage.html

Amacento
04-08-2016, 01:20 PM
'Switched to a simpler blog address... http://cc5club.blogspot.com/

Amacento
05-31-2016, 10:45 AM
Someone recently asked me about my pointers/recommendations for cleaning my Cinque'. So, this blog entry went live today... http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/05/wash-wax-wake.html

Thanks for reading!

Fiat500USA
05-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Someone recently asked me about my pointers/recommendations for cleaning my Cinque'. So, this blog entry went live today... http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/05/wash-wax-wake.html

Thanks for reading!

Great post! Lot's of cool ideas and tips. Inspires me to get out there and clean my car, but first I'm going to wash my towels the way you recommend.

Amacento
05-31-2016, 01:24 PM
Great post! Lot's of cool ideas and tips. Inspires me to get out there and clean my car, but first I'm going to wash my towels the way you recommend.
I'm glad you found it helpful. I enjoy learning from pros. I don't think I'll ever be as efficient or proficient as the pros, but it's a learning process. I dig the idea of being eco-friendly with it. Let me know how your towels come out of the wash.

Fiat500USA
05-31-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm glad you found it helpful. I enjoy learning from pros. I don't think I'll ever be as efficient or proficient as the pros, but it's a learning process. I dig the idea of being eco-friendly with it. Let me know how your towels come out of the wash.

Looking forward to it. Now I just need to find the time!

Amacento
08-01-2016, 08:01 AM
Looking forward to it. Now I just need to find the time!
A new blog entry went live this morning. Check it out here... http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/08/cream-city-freakout.html

Amacento
09-16-2016, 07:13 AM
T.G.I.FIAT!

Check out the final CC5C driving event of the 2016 season... https://www.facebook.com/events/889027611193221/

Amacento
09-29-2016, 09:51 AM
New CC5C lob entry with a slightly different focus. Check it out http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-scorpion-queens.html

Fiat500USA
09-29-2016, 10:09 AM
New CC5C lob entry with a slightly different focus. Check it out http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-scorpion-queens.html

Nice post. Good to hear about the people that contributed to the legacy.

Amacento
09-29-2016, 10:38 AM
Nice post. Good to hear about the people that contributed to the legacy.
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

Amacento
10-26-2016, 10:11 AM
New blog entry: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/10/miniature-motoring-mayhem.html

Amacento
11-29-2016, 08:25 AM
A new blog entry went live today. Check it out: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/11/from-kragujevac-with-love.html

Fiat500USA
11-29-2016, 12:44 PM
A new blog entry went live today. Check it out: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/11/from-kragujevac-with-love.html

Loved that. Good to see Zastava getting some love. I'm a big fan. The best thing to counterpoint uniformed people is to see well maintained cars owned by people that love them.

Amacento
11-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Loved that. Good to see Zastava getting some love. I'm a big fan. The best thing to counterpoint uniformed people is to see well maintained cars owned by people that love them.
Thanks!

Expect to see more activity, like this, in the very near future. The community is expanding in the very best of ways... and the world becomes a bit smaller (just the way we want it).

The link is shared to our Facebook page... feel free to share it to your page. Your support and feedback is always appreciated.

WillFiat
11-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Very entertaining and educational story. I have never heard about the Zastava cars. Reading this made me smile.

Klasse Act
11-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Your club should come down to Chicago in the spring of 2017 to the Collectors Car Garage, an indoor storage/country club type place that hosts a Cars and Coffee the first Sunday of the month during the good 3 season we have here in the Midwest. The cars that are there and show up and always mind blowing, case in point they had a 1 of 200 Lancia Delta S4 there, as well as an RS200....yeah, those 2 cars were together in the same building. They also have private collections show up as well, you just never know what's going to show up or be parked in the building.

I will make the trip up there for a Sunday event that you guys throw because the Fiat support here in Chicagoland is weak, sad to say because I do see them from time to time but no one shows up to anything, either the above show or Supercar Saturday's or some of the other shows, I just don't get it. My car will have a new look next year and I'd like to bring it out there and see what some Fiat enthusists think of it, now let's get this winter started so it get end!!

Fiat500USA
11-30-2016, 12:52 AM
Thanks!

Expect to see more activity, like this, in the very near future. The community is expanding in the very best of ways... and the world becomes a bit smaller (just the way we want it).

The link is shared to our Facebook page... feel free to share it to your page. Your support and feedback is always appreciated.

Roger that. Will do!

Amacento
11-30-2016, 05:35 AM
Very entertaining and educational story. I have never heard about the Zastava cars. Reading this made me smile.
Wow! I truly appreciate that feedback.

One of the primary focuses of my blog is to broaden (and brighten) the post-purchase experience for FIATisti and ABARTHisti. Knowing someone learned something new in the process just adds to the pleasure of putting in the work. Thank you!

Amacento
11-30-2016, 05:46 AM
Your club should come down to Chicago in the spring of 2017 to the Collectors Car Garage, an indoor storage/country club type place that hosts a Cars and Coffee the first Sunday of the month during the good 3 season we have here in the Midwest. The cars that are there and show up and always mind blowing, case in point they had a 1 of 200 Lancia Delta S4 there, as well as an RS200....yeah, those 2 cars were together in the same building. They also have private collections show up as well, you just never know what's going to show up or be parked in the building.

I will make the trip up there for a Sunday event that you guys throw because the Fiat support here in Chicagoland is weak, sad to say because I do see them from time to time but no one shows up to anything, either the above show or Supercar Saturday's or some of the other shows, I just don't get it. My car will have a new look next year and I'd like to bring it out there and see what some Fiat enthusists think of it, now let's get this winter started so it get end!!
'Appreciate the feedback.

I will most certainly share the info on that spring show to the club planning committee. We're busy finalizing our work on FIAT FreakOut 2017. Registration will formally open in the next month or two. We also published our 2017 event season via our blog & Facebook page: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2016/10/miniature-motoring-mayhem.html

A few people travel from the Chicagoland, Minnesota, Madison and Oshkosh areas to join our events. We'd love to have and check out your updates.

Thanks again.

Amacento
04-26-2017, 06:00 AM
A new blog entry just went live. Read it here http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/04/get-centered-west-to-east.html

Fiat500USA
04-29-2017, 09:16 AM
Always a great read. I also enjoyed the pictures. Two beautiful countries. The Japanese city looks really interesting. I hear they really like Italian cars, too. ;)

Amacento
04-30-2017, 12:59 PM
Always a great read. I also enjoyed the pictures. Two beautiful countries. The Japanese city looks really interesting. I hear they really like Italian cars, too. ;)
Thanks for the feedback.

I spotted a 595 Competizione in Kyoto (Cenere Grigio with all the trimmings). That exhaust is perfect. The update is really good. Japan gets their FIATs and ABARTHs from the UK... so, lots of options. The KeiCar craze is back and the 500/595/695 fits perfectly.

Amacento
07-25-2017, 07:40 AM
A new blog entry went live yesterday. Read it here:http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/07/post-freakout-looking-ahead.html

Amacento
08-25-2017, 10:33 AM
I dig this site and I think it's important to add new content when I can.

http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/08/cc5cm3-psas-revisted.html

Check out the latest CC5C blog entry and share your thoughts here.

Southernroadrunner
08-25-2017, 10:39 AM

Amacento- You do a great service to the Fiat community sir. Very nice job all the time and a lot of info you pass on. Congrats

Amacento
08-25-2017, 10:56 AM
Amacento- You do a great service to the Fiat community sir. Very nice job all the time and a lot of info you pass on. Congrats
'Do what I can. Thanks for the support.

Fiat500USA
08-25-2017, 03:27 PM

Thanks! I love the captions on your images. Your advertising expertise really shows through!

Amacento
08-27-2017, 08:40 AM
Thanks! I love the captions on your images. Your advertising expertise really shows through!
Thanks for the kind words.

Amacento
09-11-2017, 01:51 PM
A new blog entry went live this morning. There is nothing new for the savvy FIAT i'net community, but you may still find it useful to share with others.

http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/09/where-fiat-freaks-are.html

Amacento
11-02-2017, 04:59 AM
Great to see this article in local newspaper...

... I replaced their adverts with club stuff.

Amacento
11-17-2017, 08:02 AM
A new blog entry went live this morning: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/11/mainstream-mayhem.html

Fiat500USA
11-17-2017, 06:07 PM
A new blog entry went live this morning: http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/11/mainstream-mayhem.html

Cool... very cool! Thanks for the link, too. Here's to the media moving on from the 5 second sound bites and looking into why people love their Fiats. Great job Amado!!

Amacento
11-18-2017, 09:00 AM
Cool... very cool! Thanks for the link, too. Here's to the media moving on from the 5 second sound bites and looking into why people love their Fiats. Great job Amado!!
Thanks, Chris. It's all about the collective working toward one common goal.

Amacento
12-31-2017, 10:38 AM
Here is the latest and last CC5C blog entry (for some time): http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/12/militia-ous-intent.html

Thanks to Nixon Motor Sports for sharing their Fiat Life Experience with our readers.

Happy 2018!

Fiat500USA
12-31-2017, 02:16 PM
Here is the latest and last CC5C blog entry (for some time): http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2017/12/militia-ous-intent.html

Thanks to Nixon Motor Sports for sharing their Fiat Life Experience with our readers.

Happy 2018!

Ha! That was a good one! I'm sure I speak for a lot of folks when I say I'll miss your writing. Don't stay away too long!

Amacento
12-31-2017, 10:03 PM
Ha! That was a good one! I'm sure I speak for a lot of folks when I say I'll miss your writing. Don't stay away too long!
Thanks, brother.

I enjoy what I do for the community. I'm sure I will continue to publish to the blog. But I definitely need to get back to writing, illustrating and publishing work that has been awaiting my return for far too long. I trust I published enough to the blog to keep folks engaged until I have moe to share.

Amacento
01-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Many have likely received the latest issue of Fiat Club America Ricambi magazine. It's a fine publication... thanks in LARGE PART to Brett. Bob Rayner was kind enough to write about CC5C and our involvement with FFO2017 in his editorial. I want to take a moment to THANK him for recognizing our small group. I also want to thank Fiat Club America for publishing something that came from one of my emails to the CC5C Planning Committee. I did not know they'd use it. The email addressed the individual contributions of each team member and our families. It is very nice to see them recognized in print. I want to call attention to them, again, here.

Bryan Reiners, David Reiners, Pat Reiners truly poured themselves into each phase of the event. I cannot overstate how critical they were to the success of FFO2017. They lost a very close loved one during the planning and never wavered in the love for our group.

Joe Noto was very involved in the earliest stages of the planning. He graced the team with several ideas during our brainstorming sessions.

Duane Hand, currently serving the global Fiat community via the CC5C Facebook page, is a soldier for humanity and the Mighty Mouse Militia movement. Support that man!

Mark Beckmann, currently serving the local Fiat community by allowing me to pass him the leadership torch, is a petrolhead with an enormous heart. He and his Queen are awesome. Support that man!

Sean Kane, recently awarded the Fiat Club America VP chair, was a big help in tying up many of the loose ends. He served in an important role as liaison between the local club and the national BOD.

Willie Carter served the group as a foil and offered a few helpful nuggets.

I've announced changes to the local group on the CC5C Facebook page and other places, but I feel it's worth mentioning again.

- Mark Beckmann has taken on the CC5C leadership mantle. I surrendered it to focus on my family and personal publishing work.

- Duane Hand has taken on the CC5C Facebook page publishing responsibilities. It's no easy task, but he's the right person for the job.

Please support these men with the same (or more) fervor than you supported my efforts. They are, after all, pouring themselves into the preservation of the "Passion, Purpose, Peace" and "Vivere, Amare, Guidare" way of life. It is thankless volunteer work for fun. I think they're heroes for humanity.

"Read About The Legend Or Be About The Legend" is a life motto I do my best to carry out each and every day. It caught on and became the theme of Fiat FreakOut 2017, but it's bigger than Fiat Club America and Fiat FreakOut. It's an approach to continual (and personal) evolution in life. Do that. Thanks SO MUCH for your support to date. You can look forward to seeing me around... in the background.

Southernroadrunner
01-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Amacento- Great post sir.

Amacento
05-23-2018, 06:34 AM
Hello, all. I've been traveling for work and not at all involved with the FIAT scene.

Mark Beckmann still sits at the CC5C helm.

The daily Facebook duties proved a bit too much for the great Duane Hand. Stephen Dropp volunteered to take over. The local gatherings continue to be well attended. I'm very proud of the responsible guys & gals.

Southernroadrunner
05-23-2018, 11:46 AM
Hello, all. I've been traveling for work and not at all involved with the FIAT scene.

Mark Beckmann still sits at the CC5C helm.

The daily Facebook duties proved a bit too much for the great Duane Hand. Stephen Dropp volunteered to take over. The local gatherings continue to be well attended. I'm very proud of the responsible guys & gals.

You guys do a great job up in Wisconsin for the community.

streetsurfer
05-23-2018, 12:19 PM
We miss you, Amado!

Amacento
05-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks, Srr and streetsurfer. I miss the scene... the people are amazing. Maybe I'll return to the scene in the future. It's time for others to shine now.

Amacento
07-25-2018, 08:04 AM
My FINAL CC5C blog entry went live this morning...

http://cc5club.blogspot.com/2018/07/being-about-legend.html

RIP Don Sergio Marchionne... Live Forever. AR