Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Race with Abarth Forza Challenge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abarth FORZA Challenge
    • Jan 2014

Race with Abarth Forza Challenge

Introducing the Scorpion class of the 2014 FORZA's Tifosi Challenge. In the Scorpion class Abarth spec racing cars are paired with Historic Ferrari Challenge Cars in a North American championship series. It is the revival of true gentlemen’s racing in the most exciting Italian machines. It is a throwback to the beginning of sports car racing by successful, well-schooled, well dressed, and often titled amateur sportsmen. The series revives the era when sports actually involved sportsmanship, and the rules of motor racing were like an unspoken knight’s code. Race hard but race clean. Salute the man who overtakes you. Console the driver you overtake. To hit another car was a dishonor. The series is for fans of Italian racing machines that wish to experience the excitement, thrill and lifestyle of an elite racing series, at an extremely low cost.

In 2014 the Scorpion class will be a spec racing series where gentleman races will compete in identical Abarth challenge race cars in a 5 event, 10 race championship at the most legendary race tracks in North America. Including:

1. Circuit of the Americas, Austin TX (March 1-2,2014)
    2. Daytona International Speedway (April 10-11,2014)
    3. Sebring International Raceway (May 8-9,2014)
    4. Grand Prix of Houston (June 27-29,2014)
    5. Road America (July 23-24,2014)
    6. TBD (Oct 11-12 or 18-19,2014)

Abarth challenge cars are built from 2012-2014 Abarth, we built 18 cars so far. Cars are stock street cars that have limited modifications for the suitability and safety of wheel to wheel racing. A competitor may bring their Abarths to an authorized CCR conversion shop, or can build their own according to CCR specifications.

Convert my Abarth:
    The following are shops that are authorized to convert Abarths. Completed cars will be delivered with a Challenge Car Registration which will certify it for CCR racing. These race shops will also provide arrive and drive support at CCR events:

1) ANSA (786)344-6598 Alain Nadal

2) IFS (508)238-4224 John Tirrell

3) Woodman (843)524-8473 Bob Woodman

Build my own.

Competitors may convert their own Abarth with a CCR conversion kit. Conversion kits come with everything necessary to convert a stock Abarth into a CCR challenge car. Conversion kits include the following:

* Safety cage
    * Carbon fiber racing seat
    * Electrical cut off
    * Tow hook
    * Safety net
    * Racing wheels
    * adjustable shocks
    * Fire extinguisher
    * Six point harness
    * Stainless steel brake lines
    * Racing brake pads
    * Racing springs
    * Timing transponder
    * Front/rear bonnet pins
    * Decals

Optional: second seats, radio, camera.

For more information:
    [email protected]
    (504)559-6100

MK8_7340.jpgMKS_7695.jpgZK4_9400.jpgAbarth cover.jpgLM9_1191.jpg
  • Abnormalradio13
    • Nov 2013

Can you send me more info on this and any shops close to michigan lol? This would be great for me. Not only would I race in this, if also be in the scca club racing and hopefully the Pirelli world challenge too but one day and part at a time lol
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth: "Baby Ferrari"

Modifications:

Engine: RRM CAI W/ Heat Shield, RRM Turbo Blanket, RRM Ultimate PRO ECM (stage 3)

Interior: RRM Custom 4 point Roll Cage

Suspension: RRM Rear Sway Bar, RRM High Performance Slotted Rotors and Pads, RRM Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, 215/45/17 Kumho Ecsta V720 Tires, Bilstein Coilovers, RRM Chassis Braces

Sponsors: Road Race Motorsports

Racing Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-...26029894213173

Comment

• jguerdat
      • Jul 2012

Wouldn't this be better in the Racing forum?
      Jeff Guerdat

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
      2016 Cadillac ATS-V 6 speed manual

Comment

• redred
        • Oct 2012

Will these races be broadcast or streamed in any way? Would love to catch the action!

Comment