PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 50 more WHP and 70 more WTQ?

TorkMe
12-30-2013, 12:31 AM
http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?13340-500T-Tune-Results-HUGE-GAINS!

We finalized the tune for the 500T customers!

Thanks,

John

Abarth Phreak
12-30-2013, 01:16 AM
And as you stated in another thread, you are releasing this on December 30th correct?

I am looking forward to some independent reviews on how the tune will handle for the T-crowd. Hope it goes well for everyone wanting to jump on this.

TorkMe
12-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Thanks!

opiateESP
12-30-2013, 01:24 AM
And as you stated in another thread, you are releasing this on December 30th correct?

I am looking forward to some independent reviews on how the tune will handle for the T-crowd. Hope it goes well for everyone wanting to jump on this.

My car was used for development but I don't work for Tork in any respect. I have not picked the car up yet and have not tried it a this point but believe me, I will post a full on review. Now, because my car was used for development, I would also like to let a couple other local folks test out my car to see what they think. I know there are a few forum members around the Metro Vancouver BC area. I'll have the car back soonish so anyone want to give it a spin when it's back?

RoadRace
01-10-2014, 04:23 PM
These cars are amazing with another 50 horsepower. I assure you it can be done. In fact, with all the right mods you can really make amazingly great power that is totally streetable and yet will make for a great time at the track or local autocrossing event.

ROAD/RACE