PDA

View Full Version : Digital Boost (and more) Gauge by P3Cars

bradleypiff
12-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I made another thread about the Awron gauge but I think that's a little too expensive and overkill. P3 is a much better price point and you still get a good amount of bells and whistles.

Without question, I'd say these guys do some of the best, most OEM, looking gauges for any car. Another huge plus was the install was as easy as could be. I was an early adopter for their BMW 335 product which really took off and paved the way for them to jump into other cars. I am not affiliated with these guys in any fashion, merely a long time forum enthusiast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBnTqEIRXtc

There's a little YouTube showing their product.

I just received an email from them which prompted me to create a new thread... SO EXCITE!

"You know this is something we have been working on. We are launching MINI this month but for Abarth we have something very special in mind. Would you mind following up with me in about 15 days. I should have better news for you by then."

Anyways, more to come when I have it.

redred
12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Intriguing! Thanks for the info!

I was sitting in my car the other day thinking about the P3 style gauge. The only issue I see is if you put the gauge in the far left (driver's side) vent hole, it is mostly blocked by the steering wheel & existing boost gauge pod. Not really an ideal location in my mind.

Can't wait to see what they come up with though!

bradleypiff
12-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Intriguing! Thanks for the info!

I was sitting in my car the other day thinking about the P3 style gauge. The only issue I see is if you put the gauge in the far left (driver's side) vent hole, it is mostly blocked by the steering wheel & existing boost gauge pod. Not really an ideal location in my mind.

Can't wait to see what they come up with though!

I would agree with the vent location... I'm speculating that they will make something outside of their norm (vent related) and utilize our stock boost gauge area. Or maybe one of center vents on top? Really anxious to see what they got in the works!

Lil' Jon
01-08-2014, 01:09 PM
I sent them an email just because I really want their setup. Here's their response to my fanboy-ism:
__________________________________________________ ____________
Jonathan,

Yes it is something we have been working on. It is not a product that we have an eminent release date for but I am thinking prior to spring. Now, we have a TON of stuff cooking right now and trying to set up press for multiple new brands as well as new dealer networks is something that is proving very very time consuming. Feel free to follow us at www.facebook.com/p3cars and stay tuned for details there. The more we hear from the community the more I can put pressure on our engineering department as well as our marketing department to get the ball rolling.

Cheers,
tim

__________________________________________________ _

There is no other option that makes sense to me than them replacing the useless boost gauge. Totally looking forward to getting this when it releases, it's a no-brainer.

bradleypiff
01-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Yea, I think ever bit of interest inquiry sent will help the cause. I'm going to wait until Day 20 to reach out to him again :)