PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to do this with Abarth

jflexe99
11-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Everyone knows Ken Block...but someone should do something with the Abarth as such...this makes me want a Fiesta haha! Sick video

Seeing how I can't the embeded video to work....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUO-lPubXeI

shagghie
11-14-2013, 02:20 PM
1.8s zero-60 in ANY car will make you want that car... ha! There is a 220 hp RWD abarth in europe that clowns around like this abit but isn't Ken Block. Ken is accurate, but europeans actually like to go fast and avoid drifting as much as possible, lol.

BigT
11-14-2013, 02:26 PM
I find these numbers just ridiculous. Yes I know it's a far larger engine that that of the fiesta however this car also weighs far more than the fiesta.

http://amsperformance.com/builds/ams-shop-vehicles/106-ams-alpha-omega-gtr

Just look at the 0-100 mph time and the 0 - 186mph times. Huge fan of that GTR

Mr. Man
11-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Oh god not Ken Block again. When is he going to go away? Sliding around in the Abarth may be a bit of a challenge though because FWD, unless you use lunch trays but that wouldn't make for a good vid. If only they would give us an AWD Abarth....

dglas128
11-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I emailed the guys at ams because I've been a huge fan of there's for a long time but I asked them if they were going to try to make any parts for our car and I receive a email back saying sorry the abarth is not a platform they will be working with which sucks I know they could pull some good numbers from the car

dart1.4t
11-16-2013, 09:51 PM
1.8s zero-60 in ANY car will make you want that car... ha! There is a 220 hp RWD abarth in europe that clowns around like this abit but isn't Ken Block. Ken is accurate, but europeans actually like to go fast and avoid drifting as much as possible, lol.

unless of coarse they drive ralley... but do any of those guys know how to have fun like ken? i don't think so...

dart1.4t
11-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Oh god not Ken Block again. When is he going to go away? Sliding around in the Abarth may be a bit of a challenge though because FWD, unless you use lunch trays but that wouldn't make for a good vid. If only they would give us an AWD Abarth....

you'd be surprised what a quick pull of the hand brake can do... throw some really skinny rear tires on and soft front suspension, it wont be quite as impresive without awd but it works.

ophidia31
11-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Oh god not Ken Block again. When is he going to go away?

My thoughts exactly. I liked his first, maybe second one, but like the Saw movies, there is a time when you just need to stop.