PDA

View Full Version : Patience...

mcleay
11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Ordered my abarth on august 4th and its still not here. Supposed to be here November 29th! Luckily the dealer is super awesome and gave me a free loaner. I know it will be worth the wait. I cant wait for my abarth to arrive!

MADNESSLuckyJay
11-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Let us know when you're ready for an intake and exhaust!

Lou Caputo
11-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Ordered? They didn't have one on the lot with all the stuff you wanted? I bought mine in September, and the studio had plenty of stock. You must be getting something pretty cool! Post pics once it arrives!

Tweak
11-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Ordered? They didn't have one on the lot with all the stuff you wanted? I bought mine in September, and the studio had plenty of stock. You must be getting something pretty cool! Post pics once it arrives!

I was thinking the same, my dealer has, well had 37 on the lot not long ago.

Abarth Phreak
11-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Yea, you must have ordered the 2015 right? xxrotflmao

Hope you get it on schedule...you are gonna love it. Wait, you are in Canada, you may hate it if you are in a snow region....J/K.

mcleay
11-13-2013, 12:46 AM
I did a factory ordered because i wanted very specific options. Also im from a area where our dealer is quite small and had about 6 abarths all year

shagghie
11-13-2013, 01:16 AM
I did a factory ordered because i wanted very specific options. Also im from a area where our dealer is quite small and had about 6 abarths all year

Congrats! What color combo did you order?

Lou Caputo
11-13-2013, 09:15 AM

Ahhh...I shouldn't assume that every studio is swimming in Abarth's like mine, which is odd, because I never see any others driving around here...hmm. So, at the risk of being terrible intrusive, what options did you get? Is the white Abarth w/o stripes the one you ordered, or a trade?

mcleay
11-13-2013, 09:52 AM
The package i ordered was white in color with no stripes. And the only option were climate control. Heated seats. And the hyper black 17s.

Robert Nixon
11-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Patience is tough, also when you get it and drive carefully for the first couple hundred miles!

hownowcb
11-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Don't feel too bad. I ordered my 2013 Abarth in June of 2012 and it didn't arrive until November of 2012! But like you, I was very specific in what I wanted. Plus the window sticker will have your own name on it from the factory. Dorky maybe, but a nice keepsake that most owners will never have.