PDA

View Full Version : Why I buy from eurocompulsion

mark449
11-12-2013, 10:58 AM
I had A issue with my intake from eurocompulsion, the filter was a little messed up. I do not know if it was my fault or it was something from the factory. I emailed chris and he sent me out a new one! They are a great company, he even sent candy with the replacement filter.
Great company
Great guys

shadyabarth
11-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Amen to that...Chris is definitely the one to buy from...nothing but positive things to say about him and Eurocompulsion..

2300cc
11-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Eurocompulsion is great. As long as they have the product I'm looking for that's who gets my business!

Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Great service, knowledgeable ,intelligent and well informed. The folks at Eurocompulsion are a pleasure to deal with and an asset to our Fiat community. Chris is always willing to help with all ?s about my car and I trust his advice.

modular
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah, Chris and EC pretty much ROCK!

I wish I lived in the area to hang with them.

krayzielilsmoki
11-12-2013, 12:33 PM
I can attest to this! Eurocompulsion is great to work with.

Abarth Five O
11-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I can attest to the above comments. EC has an excellent business model: great customer service and competitive prices. Chris is always helpful and willing to go that extra yard even if it doesn't result in a sale. He's a great resource to our community! Thanks Chris!

mr_robs
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
x2 on everything previously said! Chris is the best and even delt with my random questions for torque specs and whatnot during my coilover install!

trevc
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM
+1 a pleasure to do business with.

11-12-2013, 06:59 PM
The only vendor I use. If they dont have it - ill go without. I trust EC 100%, and theyre the only vendor I do trust. The service is second to none, the prices are excellent, the product list good and they know the car! The only vendor Ive used that doesnt make outlandish or unproven claims, they sell the stuff-if you want it you buy it. Simple and Effective.

Tweak
11-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah yeah all that stuff, now on to the burning question at hand.... What kind of candy was it?

:D

Chris and EC rock for the above and more reasons.

opiateESP
11-13-2013, 12:25 AM
I've made 2 purchases from them and Chris has been excellent to deal with a very prompt.

modular
11-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Yeah yeah all that stuff, now on to the burning question at hand.... [B]What kind of candy was it?

Dum Dum pops. :)

Abarth67
11-13-2013, 09:02 AM
I can chime in on this one as well. Chris and company are first rate. He is always helpful and knows his products. I like that he has been involved with the FIAT club too. It shows he is really interested in what is going on AND enjoys his cars.
Thanks Chris!

lillo24
11-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah I can attest to everyone post here.... EC is great and makes high quality products.

Abarth619
11-14-2013, 08:32 PM
I had a very good experience when buying my intake from them. I just bought the hose kit from them minutes ago and will be buying more products from them in the future.

streetsurfer
11-15-2013, 12:34 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Haribo gummies that accompanied my Bilsteins and SS Brake Lines. Oddly it was just a week or so later that the head of Haribo passed away, as I recall.

Haribo CEO expires (http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-10-15/haribos-gummi-bear-billionaire-dies-in-germany)

A-1+ experience with Eurocompulsion here, as well.

gotta confess too, I and my wife have bought haribo's a few times since then.....see what you started, Chris? I think we're hooked on 'em now.

Tweak
11-15-2013, 01:09 PM
For the record whatever I order next I like sour candies (although I barely eat candy)...lol.

FTY
11-15-2013, 01:27 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Haribo gummies that accompanied my Bilsteins and SS Brake Lines. Oddly it was just a week or so later that the head of Haribo passed away, as I recall.

Haribo CEO expires (http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-10-15/haribos-gummi-bear-billionaire-dies-in-germany)

A-1+ experience with Eurocompulsion here, as well.

gotta confess too, I and my wife have bought haribo's a few times since then.....see what you started, Chris? I think we're hooked on 'em now.

My wife is addicted to them also because of me...and I don't even eat them....glad I could start some bad habits LOL.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart..it means a lot to me that I can make a handful of people happier with their cars.