PDA

View Full Version : Where to get grigio mirror caps

ophidia31
11-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Im having no luck trying to find them on the mopar website and was wondering if you guys knew of a place or part number for them? I know I can just take them and get them painted, but prefer to just do a swap. The previous owner ordered it with the red caps/side lettering and I like more of a mono-tone look to my vehicles. Wanted to remove the side lettering but cant because it will make the mirrors stick out more than they already do. lol

Seano
11-29-2013, 01:06 PM
Im having no luck trying to find them on the mopar website and was wondering if you guys knew of a place or part number for them? I know I can just take them and get them painted, but prefer to just do a swap. The previous owner ordered it with the red caps/side lettering and I like more of a mono-tone look to my vehicles. Wanted to remove the side lettering but cant because it will make the mirrors stick out more than they already do. lol

Hi, I'm having the same need and same trouble finding them. I read previously in this forum that they are available through Mopar but I can't find them there either. Wondering if you were able to obtain the grigio caps?

Tweak
11-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Seano.

You guys could buy caps ready to paint and have them painted locally.

http://moparonlineparts.com/repair-parts.php?cPath=243_412_419

MADNESSLuckyJay
11-29-2013, 01:36 PM
We have mirror caps that we can get color matched for you! Just contact Joseph in Sales, his email is jreyes@madnessautoworks.com. We've color matched grigio a number of times and have the process down pat!

Motion32
12-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I believe they will be available from Mopar once the 2014s start showing up on dealer lots.