PDA

View Full Version : My currrent upgrades, what next

cy-clone33
11-04-2013, 01:22 PM
hello, I have a 500T that I autox in stc class a well as everyday driver.. current upgrades are cold air intake..RRMS stage 3 ECU ( in route) faulkin RT615K 215/40/17's..rear sway bar..lower brace bar .. corsa frame bars ( behind the tires), Im currently manufacturing an upper brace that connects the shock towers instead of the fender mounts that are currently available.. what to do next is my question,, Im thinking of the DP (200 cell cat) pipe from RRMS and maybe the light weight lithium battery? I have about $600 to spend and Im asking for suggestions.. keeping autox in mind as the benefactor of the upgrades
thanks

FORGOT car has megan adjustable coil overs all 4 corners, car is lowered 5/8 in front and 1 1/4 rear

shagghie
11-04-2013, 01:32 PM
neu-f Springs... yellow konis

hello, I have a 500T that I autox in stc class a well as everyday driver.. current upgrades are cold air intake..RRMS stage 3 ECU ( in route) faulkin RT615K 215/40/17's..rear sway bar..lower brace bar .. corsa frame bars ( behind the tires), Im currently manufacturing an upper brace that connects the shock towers instead of the fender mounts that are currently available.. what to do next is my question,, Im thinking of the DP (200 cell cat) pipe from RRMS and maybe the light weight lithium battery? I have about $600 to spend and Im asking for suggestions.. keeping autox in mind as the benefactor of the upgrades
thanks

cy-clone33
11-04-2013, 01:44 PM
OOOpps I omitted that I have replaced the suspension as well..Megan coil overs all around

stubtail
11-04-2013, 02:10 PM
neu-f shifter adapter
think about boost(it is next for me, I am going with the Boost Retainer Valve)and I would try to find a clear explanation on boost adjustments for the T, especially with your piggy back.

cy-clone33
11-04-2013, 02:15 PM
boost retainer and similar items are not scca legal, so I cant go that route but thank you

Robert Nixon
11-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I would think about spending all of it on more seat time, somewhere like a High Performance Driving Event!

2Cool
11-04-2013, 04:11 PM
May want to check the legality of the downpipe, as SCCA rules state emissions equipment must remain unmodified.

cy-clone33
11-04-2013, 09:48 PM
May want to check the legality of the downpipe, as SCCA rules state emissions equipment must remain unmodified.

class requires cat to be within 6in of original location and no less than 200cells..does not have to be stock oem

ivmill
11-05-2013, 12:02 AM
I would think about spending all of it on more seat time, somewhere like a High Performance Driving Event!

+1! I just did the Phil Wicks event at VIR and I can't believe how much I picked up from it. With that said who could turn down go fast goodies, haha. What about some cooling products? Turbo blanket or an FMIC? I haven't seen any data yet but are there any legitimate power claims behind the 200 cell yet? I know it's bound to have some benefit over the stock cat, but what are they. And also please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a high flow cat help more with HP than torque? I would figure low to mid end torque would be more beneficial in auto crossing. With that said is there any benefit from a larger cat back system for the T? I know with the Abarth even simple changes in the flow are netting small power gains.