PDA

View Full Version : Marchionne promises reworked plan for Alfa, entire Fiat Group (article)

Andree
11-02-2013, 09:57 AM
"Alfa's often-delayed return to the U.S. retail market is key to hitting Marchionne's volume projections for the premium brand. The Alfa 4C sports coupe was expected to be on sale in the U.S. by the end of this year, but has been delayed until at least next summer.

Questions also remain over whether the 4C -- and by extension other Alfa imports to follow -- will be retailed through the small Maserati dealership network affiliated with Fiat, or through the Fiat brand network affiliated with Chrysler. Maserati has fewer than 70 dealers in the United States, while the Fiat brand, under Chrysler, has about 210 dealerships"

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20131031/COPY01/310319952/marchionne-promises-reworked-plan-for-alfa-entire-fiat-group#ixzz2jUq8T3P2

My suggestion: Sell 'em at both Fiat and Maserati.

redred
11-02-2013, 10:07 AM
My suggestion: convert several of the high volume Fiat Studios into Abarth studios and sell the 4C there. Continue to sell all Fiats as well, but specialize in the sports car market.

FTY
11-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Did I see ALFA wagon in there? WANT!

Robert Nixon
11-02-2013, 05:33 PM
The Alfa 4C has been hitting the cover of a lot of magazines this month, with writers in Europe getting test drives and overall liking the car a lot! One English magazine EVO titled the cover "SEX BOMB"!