PDA

View Full Version : Fall Boost Gauge Group Buy #2

TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
10-31-2013, 09:32 PM
***This Group Buy Sold Out!***
Group Buy Update 12/22/13
Going to be running this GB until we are ready to ship. We are going to manufacture 12 bezels this run and will lower the price to $199+shipping if we can get at least 10 people to join in prior to us shipping these out... The manufacturing process usually takes approximately 3 weeks!

This is the 2nd official Group Buy for the Ambient Thermal Management Boost Gauge, our replacement gauge and bezel directly replace the useless factory boost gauge with a Depo 30psi boost gauge and beautifully machined CNC bezel.

Pic of OEM look CNC Bezel and Gauge

This unit bolts right into the factory gauge housing just like stock and has an OEM look with matching amber backlighting and orange/red pointer.

***This gauge will display correct boost even with piggyback ecu's as it utilizes its own Map Sensor***

End User comments on the ATM Boost Gauge:

"This gauge is awesome and the way it should have been from the factory. Fit and finish are absolutely perfect."
-musicsurf

"The kit is great. Gauge, hoses, clamps, t-off, etc. I am really surprised that it included absolutely everything I need for install. Well done guys. Thanks!"
-redred

"Thanks for engineering the kit ATM - Looks great, works great!"
-Lensworks

Group buy pricing is as follows:
-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

If interested in joining the GB please Paypal us a $50 deposit at www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com) and pay this account:
AmbientThermalManagement@yahoo.com

We will ship all kits out once manufacturing is complete!

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JW-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-deposit needed
9.Fiat500usa-paid deposit
10.High Desert Drifter-paid deposit
PRICE DROP TO $199+shipping
11.SG-paid deposit
12.IM-paid deposit

Motion32
11-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Sent you my deposit last night. Came from j****.e***83@gmail.com

Alec
11-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Deposit Sent :-)
Username = email first name

Can't wait!

Abarth Five O
11-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Is there a time limit for the various price levels under the GB? I am willing to wait 30 to 60 days to purchase the ATM BG under the GB, but am also willing to pay full price if the GB is not happening.

Alec
11-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Bump.

No one else?

Abarth Five O
11-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Is there a time limit for the various price levels under the GB? I am willing to wait 30 to 60 days to purchase the ATM BG under the GB, but am also willing to pay full price if the GB is not happening.

Waiting for reply from ATM

Rowtarded
11-08-2013, 12:00 AM
I am planning on a deposit in the next couple days.

11-08-2013, 05:46 AM

We are willing to let this run out for a period of time as it takes time on our part for machining etc to get a production run of the pods done so by all means add your name. As you may know it's extremely expensive to run a few at a time so we do need to do at least 10-15 to bring costs to produce down!

Abarth Five O
11-08-2013, 01:37 PM
We are willing to let this run out for a period of time as it takes time on our part for machining etc to get a production run of the pods done so by all means add your name. As you may know it's extremely expensive to run a few at a time so we do need to do at least 10-15 to bring costs to produce down!
Thanks for your reply. Deposit sent. Please confirm receipt. Thanks!

Abarth Five O
11-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks for your reply. Deposit sent. Please confirm receipt. Thanks!

Still waiting for your confirmation of receipt of my PP deposit.

11-12-2013, 05:24 AM
Still waiting for your confirmation of receipt of my PP deposit.

Yes just updated the thread, thanks for the order!

elenano73
11-17-2013, 11:58 PM
hello how are you I just sent a deposit the other day from hnc73@aol.com. please confirm that you received the deposit thank you.

elenano73
11-18-2013, 12:01 AM
hello I sent a deposit the other day under hnc73@aol.com can you please send me a confirmation that you received payment thank you.

reddoak
11-18-2013, 12:33 AM
Just waiting on a check to clear and I'll be sending in a deposit. It'd be nice to have a more functional boost gauge!

Tweak
11-18-2013, 11:34 AM
hello I sent a deposit the other day under hnc73@aol.com can you please send me a confirmation that you received payment thank you.

Just waiting on a check to clear and I'll be sending in a deposit. It'd be nice to have a more functional boost gauge!

Welcome to the forum guys. (I assume guys).

11-18-2013, 09:36 PM

Yes got it, thanks for the orders guys

elenano73
11-19-2013, 12:40 PM
thank you. and yes im a guy. lol

an02wrx
11-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Put me down for one of these.

an02wrx
11-27-2013, 01:09 AM
Any update here?

lillo24
11-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Possibly interested... How easy is the install? Any videos to give me an idea ATM? Thanks

elenano73
11-27-2013, 12:51 PM
yes lillo24. go on youtube and type in atm boost gauge install.

11-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Back by popular demand,this is the 2nd official Group Buy for the Ambient Thermal Management Boost Gauge, our replacement gauge and bezel directly replace the useless factory boost gauge with a Depo 30psi boost gauge and beautifully machined CNC bezel.

This unit bolts right into the factory gauge housing just like stock and has an OEM look with matching amber backlighting and orange/red pointer.

***This gauge will display correct boost even with piggyback ecu's as it utilizes its own Map Sensor***

"This gauge is awesome and the way it should have been from the factory. Fit and finish are absolutely perfect."
-musicsurf

"The kit is great. Gauge, hoses, clamps, t-off, etc. I am really surprised that it included absolutely everything I need for install. Well done guys. Thanks!"
-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-15+ $199 + shipping
-25+ $180 + shipping

If interested in joining the GB please Paypal us a $50 deposit at www.paypal.com and pay this account:

We will ship all kits out once we have a solid production # and manufacturing is complete!

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
PRICE DROP TO $180+shipping

Abarth619
12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Made my deposit! That gauge looks awesome, its going to go perfect with the RRM Ultimate I plan on getting soon! Just out of curiosity, how long did the first batch take to ship? Also, does this gauge come with any kind of warranty?

12-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Group Buy Update 12/3/13
Going to be running this GB until we are ready to ship. We are going to manufacture 12 bezels this run and will lower the price to $199+shipping if we can get at least 10 people to join in prior to us shipping these out... The manufacturing process usually takes approximately 3 weeks!

This is the 2nd official Group Buy for the Ambient Thermal Management Boost Gauge, our replacement gauge and bezel directly replace the useless factory boost gauge with a Depo 30psi boost gauge and beautifully machined CNC bezel.

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

If interested in joining the GB please Paypal us a $50 deposit at www.paypal.com and pay this account:

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit

Abarth Five O
12-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Cool! Only 4 more. Look forward to receiving and enjoying this upgrade asap as I'm tired of looking at the dysfunctional oem gauge.

12-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Guys pods are in the manufacturing stage right now and we are only producing 12 of the gauge kits this Group Buy and need 4 more people to get to the next lower price tier, if interested follow the ordering procedure in the "quote" below:whip:

Group Buy Update 12/3/13

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit

12-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Group Buy Update 12/18/13

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

If interested in joining the GB please Paypal us a $50 deposit at www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com) and pay this account:

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit

an02wrx
12-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Just a question, are you guys on the "other" 500 forum? Perhaps you could get more interest from there.

Abarth Five O
12-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Let's go guys, take advantage of the GB pricing. Only 4 more needed.

Tweak
12-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Just a question, are you guys on the "other" 500 forum? Perhaps you could get more interest from there.

Unless vendors there they cannot advertise group buys and products and such sadly. The cost there is higher but beyond that I have no knowledge of why they are not, that said this forum seems more focused on mods and power adders and so of the two I think they've chosen the better in terms of offering their product(s).

an02wrx
12-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Unless vendors there they cannot advertise group buys and products and such sadly. The cost there is higher but beyond that I have no knowledge of why they are not, that said this forum seems more focused on mods and power adders and so of the two I think they've chosen the better in terms of offering their product(s).

Makes sense then!

Dukes2004
12-19-2013, 05:14 PM
You can add my name to the list but I can't send a deposit until after I return from my Christmas trip on next Thursday. Got divorced and had to change banks to prevent any *ahem* unauthorized fund transactions and am waiting on new check book/debit card.

mudking
12-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Highly recommended!This has been a great addition to the car especially since I run a piggyback. Have gotten several compliments at the dealer and other car nuts as we'll for the over all functionality and great appearance..

12-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Group Buy Update 12/18/13

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
7.KF-paid deposit

12-21-2013, 11:18 AM
You can add my name to the list but I can't send a deposit until after I return from my Christmas trip on next Thursday. Got divorced and had to change banks to prevent any *ahem* unauthorized fund transactions and am waiting on new check book/debit card.
Added and thanks for the order.

Abarth Five O
12-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Only 2 more to get the lower GB price. Let's go members: this would make an excellent Xmas present for yourself or other Abarth owners. :smile:

Tweak
12-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Only 2 more to get the lower GB price. Let's go members: this would make an excellent Xmas present for yourself or other Abarth owners. :smile:

Is that an offer?

If you are buying I'll shoot you my address over right away...lol. :p

Abarth Five O
12-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Is that an offer?

If you are buying I'll shoot you my address over right away...lol. :p

Sorry Tweak, this Santa is already in a big deficit like the Feds :lol:

Tweak
12-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Sorry Tweak, this Santa is already in a big deficit like the Feds :lol:

Worth a shot...you made it sound like a really great offer. :D

Fiat500USA
12-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Signed up to get you guys a little closer!gr_grin Seriously, I missed the last one and don't want to miss out this time! bigclap

Abarth619
12-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Oh man I can't wait to get mine! Merry Christmas to me! :)

12-22-2013, 01:01 PM
***This Group Buy Sold Out!***
Group Buy Update 12/22/13

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JD-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
7.KF-paid deposit
11.SG-paid deposit
12.IM-paid deposit

High Desert Drifter
12-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok Mark...count me in on this...I"ll be # 10 , deposit being sent!
Ps. oh by the way will do the drill on the front metal bumper for the FMIC, good tip!

Abarth Five O
12-22-2013, 04:43 PM
One more to go baby!

ABARTH TAMER
12-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Very happy with this Boost gauge. Nice to accurately see where the boost is at after adding ecu tuner.

Trevor's old TMC is pulling up to 22lb boost peak on setting 6, 91 octane in my car.

FLAbarth25
12-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Payment sent! Let start production lol dancingsmilies

12-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Payment sent! Let start production lol dancingsmilies

We went to production last week, I hope to let you guys know when these will start shipping very soon!

FLAbarth25
12-25-2013, 05:42 PM
We went to production last week, I hope to let you guys know when these will start shipping very soon!

Oh sorry. Can't wait to get it!

Abarth Five O
12-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks to all who helped reach the GB price break! Can't wait to install it so I can enjoy reading the correct boost psi.

lenswerks
12-25-2013, 11:31 PM
The ATM Boost Gauge Kit is my pick for 2013 best modification offering of the year.

ivmill
12-26-2013, 12:46 PM
I'll go ahead and sign up for that last spot. I'll send my deposit now too.

newkoba
12-26-2013, 01:47 PM
damn i just stumbled onto this gauge. when do you think you'll be doing another GB? i know myself and another co-worker have abarths and this would be awesome.

12-26-2013, 01:53 PM
damn i just stumbled onto this gauge. when do you think you'll be doing another GB? i know myself and another co-worker have abarths and this would be awesome.

This Group Buy production run is Sold Out!

Once we begin shipping this Group Buy we can start another one :frantic4yc:

Abarth619
12-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Oh boy I can't wait!! When do I need to pay the full amount?

PerformanceDoneRight
01-01-2014, 10:59 PM
How hard is it going to be to get just a ring? Can I just pay you up front right now to have an extra ring made in the next batch?

Dukes2004
01-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Deposit Sent, thanks guys!

Abarth619
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Deposit Sent, thanks guys!

The group buy is sold out judging by ATM's earlier post. :(

ksig421
01-06-2014, 10:36 AM
The group buy is sold out judging by ATM's earlier post. :(

It looks like Dukes2004 was number 8 on the group buy, but just needed to pay the deposit.

Abarth619
01-06-2014, 04:32 PM
It looks like Dukes2004 was number 8 on the group buy, but just needed to pay the deposit. Whoops! lol I missed it.

01-07-2014, 05:45 AM
***This Group Buy Sold Out. We will be starting another GB immediately after shipping out this current production order!***

-musicsurf

-redred

-Lensworks

-MSRP $225 + shipping
-10+ $199 + shipping

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JW-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-paid deposit
11.SG-paid deposit
12.IM-paid deposit[/QUOTE]

an02wrx
01-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Hey ATM guys, not to be a party pooper, but I think I'm going to hold off on this, can I get my deposit back please? :) Someone else can have spot #5.

jwgrigio
01-14-2014, 07:24 PM
I will take the spot if allowed. Please pm me with details and est. time of arrival.

abarth1984
01-14-2014, 09:41 PM
group buy it open or not i want buy 2

an02wrx
01-14-2014, 10:19 PM
:sad:I want one, but need to see if I'm going to keep the car or not first. :sad:

Tweak
01-15-2014, 12:46 AM
group buy it open or not i want buy 2

Welcome to the forum.

abarth1984
01-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

thank you you know if the group buy are open , i want buy 2 kit of this gauge, or how i can buy it

shadyabarth
01-15-2014, 09:17 AM
I will take the spot if allowed. Please pm me with details and est. time of arrival.

If you do not want it I will take it...

Abarth619
01-15-2014, 10:29 AM
thank you you know if the group buy are open , i want buy 2 kit of this gauge, or how i can buy it The group buy is closed for now, but will reopen once the current group buy kits are shipped.

Tweak
01-15-2014, 11:29 AM
thank you you know if the group buy are open , i want buy 2 kit of this gauge, or how i can buy it

The group buy is closed for now, but will reopen once the current group buy kits are shipped.

What he said but when someone drops out they may make an exception of some sort. Hopefully they will respond sometime soon.

01-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Hey ATM guys, not to be a party pooper, but I think I'm going to hold off on this, can I get my deposit back please? :) Someone else can have spot #5.

Please email me your actual name at:

Thanks, Mark

01-15-2014, 03:45 PM

If you want to take the spot please Paypal the $50 deposit to:

If you dont take the spot next in line is shadyabarth...

01-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Guys,

We are getting close to expediting this GB as soon as we start shipping we wil immediately start a new GB.

abarth1984
01-15-2014, 07:42 PM
me i want buy 2 kit

abarth1984
01-15-2014, 07:51 PM
it possible to have a anwser please ??? TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management

01-15-2014, 08:15 PM
it possible to have a anwser please ??? TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management

I did answer above... This group buy/production run is sold out, as soon as we start shipping this current group buy we will immediately start another.

jwgrigio
01-15-2014, 08:38 PM

Deposit sent. thanks

abarth1984
01-15-2014, 11:04 PM
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management when exactly you star the new group buy, it urgent for me ??? and what is the time for delevry approximatly

shadyabarth
01-15-2014, 11:09 PM

Anybody else in line wanna back out of their spot?

Abarth619
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
I can't wait for my gauge as it looks beautiful in the pics, however I have a question for the ATM guys. Is there any kind of warranty on this gauge? If so, what are the specifics if any?

01-16-2014, 02:55 PM
I can't wait for my gauge as it looks beautiful in the pics, however I have a question for the ATM guys. Is there any kind of warranty on this gauge? If so, what are the specifics if any?

I'll have to look at the depo warranty BUT, out of the 1st batch of gauges there was 1 bad sender and depo warrantied it no questions asked!

abarth1984
01-16-2014, 11:00 PM
when exactly you star th group 3, ???

boostaddict
01-17-2014, 07:31 AM
Count me in, I will be sending the deposit / full amount next week!

abarth1984
01-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Me I want 2 and I am ready to full amount now , do you take the order now

ophidia31
01-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Dude, calm down. Are half your posts just in this thread? If the latest group buy is filled, you arent getting one. The next one probably wont be for a while due to cnc time for the adapters and such. Just keep an eye out on the forum for the next one. Also, every so often you see them for sale in the classifieds. Look there too.

01-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Abarth1984,

I have answered you multiple times in regards to the boost gauges...

Right now this production run is SOLD OUT. We hope to start shipping the current group buy out next week. once we start shipping we will open a new Group Buy and begin producing another run of these parts. This process takes several weeks as we have to have enough orders to make a production run of these parts.

abarth1984
01-17-2014, 04:55 PM
good good next week on the new group I take 2 thx you I watch the forum

Tweak
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
good good next week on the new group I take 2 thx you I watch the forum

It was stated it takes several weeks so be prepared to wait longer than till just next week. This is a popular product so it will be for sale again but you'll have to be patient. :cool:

an02wrx
01-17-2014, 11:44 PM
I don't think English is some peoples' strong suit.

01-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Ok guys we are getting ready to start shipping these. Please PayPal us the $150 balance due + correct shipping.

eg. If you live in Los Angeles you would pay the balance due of $150 + $22 shipping=$172

www.paypal.com and pay this account:

You will recieve tracking information once the kit ships from UPS.

Shipping and Handling Charges are as follows:
USA
East Coast-$20
Midwest-$21
West-$22

Canada
East-$29
Midwest-$30
West-$31

1.JE-paid in full
2.AR-paid in full
3.LH-paid in full
4.HN-paid in full
5.JW-paid in full
6.CH-paid in full
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-paid deposit
9.Fiat500usa-paid in full
11.SG-paid deposit
12.IM-paid deposit

jwgrigio
01-22-2014, 05:57 PM
Paid in full. Thanks for making these

Abarth Five O
01-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Ok guys we are getting ready to start shipping these. Please PayPal us the $150 balance due + correct shipping.

eg. If you live in Los Angeles you would pay the balance due of $150 + $22 shipping=$172

USA
East Coast-$20
Midwest-$21
West-$22

Canada
East-$29
Midwest-$30
West-$31

1.JE-paid deposit
2.AR-paid deposit
3.LH-paid deposit
4.HN-paid deposit
5.JW-paid deposit
6.CH-paid deposit
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-paid deposit
11.SG-paid deposit
12.IM-paid deposit

Is S&H to HI same as USA West? Please confirm so I can send balance.

Abarth619
01-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Paid in full! I can't wait to get this gauge in my car woohoo!

500T2NV
01-23-2014, 12:44 AM
I might jump on this...

01-23-2014, 05:31 AM
Is S&H to HI same as USA West? Please confirm so I can send balance.

Its usually higher, do this send the Canadian west shipping rate and I'll refund you back if it's actually lower.

abarth1984
01-23-2014, 10:46 AM
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management when you star the goup 3 ???? , now you ship the group 2 you tell me when you ship the group 2

redred
01-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Maybe if someone explained it to abarth1984 in French he would understand?

calmer s'il vous plaît. il sera semaines jusqu'à ce que le prochain achat

Gigante
01-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Maybe if someone explained it to abarth1984 in French he would understand?

calmer s'il vous plaît. il sera semaines jusqu'à ce que le prochain achat

Great thinking RedRed, you can't knock his enthusiasm. All of us get very excited when we decide on a product to buy, it just can't arrive soon enough. Many wait months to make a decision then once we are ready with cash in hand the wait is a killer - just human nature. I appreciate Abarth1984 excitement in enhancing his driving experience.

Gigante

abarth1984
01-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Thx Gigante, and redred, i understand english but you your french it very bad loll but it ok , but i am ready to buy a lot of this product and i have money now and ready to pay in full amount , i dont know, why it so long to take the order, why TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management dont produce a lot of this product if he know it a popular item, why he dont have a site web for buy it,

Abarth619
01-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Thx Gigante, and redred, i understand english but you your french it very bad loll but it ok , but i am ready to buy a lot of this product and i have money now and ready to pay in full amount , i dont know, why it so long to take the order, why TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management dont produce a lot of this product if he know it a popular item, why he dont have a site web for buy it,
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is this product. I had to wait a long time too, but I knew that hounding the vendor wasn't going to get my product to me faster. It is a low production item and patience is a virtue. I'm sure the new group buy will be up soon.

01-23-2014, 02:10 PM

This is an expensive item to produce and we need at least 10 preordered to do a production run. If you would like to personally order 10 complete units right now at $200 each plus shipping, I can go into a production run for you simply Paypal us the $500 deposit and I can get started on it!

www.paypal.com and PayPal this account:

As for the website, we as a company choose to put our $ into research and development on the parts we produce not into a fancy website. We only produce,recommend and sell parts that work and try to bring these parts to market at reasonable prices. Paying for a website that will do nothing more than duplicate the information on the forum here is wasteful and will only add to the end cost of our products. If that's what people really want please let us know!

01-23-2014, 02:17 PM
UPDATE,

Just started putting the current kits together and found out that we were sent the incorrect set screws, I have the correct hardware coming(hopefully tommorrow,Monday at the latest) and we will start shipping these out!

redred
01-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Thx Gigante, and redred, i understand english but you your french it very bad loll but it ok ,

Yeah Google Translate isn't very good, is it? LOL

abarth1984
01-23-2014, 02:45 PM
redred it ok i know the google translate it not really good

abarth1984
01-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Ambient Thermal Management no I do not want to buy 10 kit, I will be patient and wait I just want to buy 2 kit so that it,

abarth1984
01-23-2014, 03:02 PM
and I believe that the site will be better to have one because you craft the greater good walk around the world that is limited just a forum, but this is my opinion, anyway o wait for the group 3 , and i come back on the topic threat

Abarth Five O
01-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Its usually higher, do this send the Canadian west shipping rate and I'll refund you back if it's actually lower.

Payment sent

Alec
01-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Full payment sent. Thanks!

Motion32
01-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Balance paid for JE

elenano73
01-24-2014, 12:14 AM
Full payment sent for hn. Please reply with confirmation thanks

01-24-2014, 03:17 PM

USA
East Coast-$20
Midwest-$21
West-$22

Canada
East-$29
Midwest-$30
West-$31

1.JE-paid in full
2.AR-paid in full
3.LH-paid in full
4.HN-paid in full
5.JW-paid in full
6.CH-paid in full
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-paid deposit
10.High Desert Drifter-paid in full
11.SG-paid in full
12.IM-paid in full

ivmill
01-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Done!

FLAbarth25
01-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Payment Sent!

High Desert Drifter
01-24-2014, 11:22 PM
# 10 spot...remaining balance paid in Full...Thanx for the great work Y"all do!
Ps. enjoying the FMIC...absolutely outstanding!:thumbsup:

boostaddict
01-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Do you guys have a extra? Do you stock them? let me know i'll send the payment.

Do you have a website I can purchase one?

01-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Ok guys we recieved the correct hardware and we are ready to start shipping these. We hope to have the currently paid units shipped monday/tuesday. If you havent paid in full Please PayPal us the $150 balance due + correct shipping.

USA
East Coast-$20
Midwest-$21
West-$22
Hawaii/Alaska-$45

Canada
East-$29
Midwest-$30
West-$31

1.JE-paid in full
2.AR-paid in full
3.LH-paid in full
4.HN-paid in full
5.JW-paid in full
6.CH-paid in full
7.KF-paid deposit
8.Dukes2004-paid deposit
10.High Desert Drifter-paid in full
11.SG-paid in full
12.IM-paid in full

01-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Do you guys have a extra? Do you stock them? let me know i'll send the payment.

Do you have a website I can purchase one?

Currently sold out but we will be starting a new Group Buy early next week!

abarth1984
01-27-2014, 02:06 PM
im ready for the group 3 :)

01-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Update, we will be shipping all the gauges today and tomorrow. Once all are shipped we will start Group Buy #3 in a separate thread!

S2500T
01-28-2014, 01:48 AM
Can the bezel be purchased separately? I prefer to use a different gauge.

abarth1984
01-28-2014, 08:30 AM
S2550T witch gauge you buy ???

S2500T
01-28-2014, 11:49 PM
S2550T witch gauge you buy ???
I will be using a Zeitronix Multi Gauge. It displays multiple functions all on one gauge. Plus, it's a datalogging unit.
If the gauge pod is not sold separately, I will A) Modify an Abarth bezel myself B) Use an A-pillar pod (trying to avoid this) C) Build my own bracket in the stock Abarth location

abarth1984
01-29-2014, 12:23 PM
group 3 it start ???

01-29-2014, 06:02 PM
I will be using a Zeitronix Multi Gauge. It displays multiple functions all on one gauge. Plus, it's a datalogging unit.
If the gauge pod is not sold separately, I will A) Modify an Abarth bezel myself B) Use an A-pillar pod (trying to avoid this) C) Build my own bracket in the stock Abarth location

Message me the gauge dimensions, we made the bezel specifically for the depo gauge but others may fit!

01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
group 3 it start ???

We will be putting up the Group Buy #3 thread tommorrow!

01-29-2014, 06:04 PM
All group buy #2 kits that have been paid for have been shipped, you guys should be seeing them any day now. Please feel free to post pics and write your thoughts on the product!

S2500T
01-29-2014, 10:58 PM

PM sent. Thanks for your help.

BecauseRacecar
01-29-2014, 11:03 PM
We will be putting up the Group Buy #3 thread tommorrow!I'm preemptively claiming a Group Buy #3 spot, too.... :P

Abarth619
01-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Is there any tracking available for the gauges? I'd like to know when its going to arrive.

abarth1984
01-30-2014, 08:26 AM
do you have star the group 3

Tweak
01-30-2014, 10:46 AM
do you have star the group 3

You've really got to learn to be a little patient. Great you are enthusiastic but it was said it'll happen, you won't miss out. :cool:

Gigante
01-30-2014, 12:07 PM

Your welcome Abarth1984, you will be very happy once you receive this gauge. I waited months to get mine as I was on the original introduction group buy. It will be well worth your wait. Just pay your deposit and forget about it and one day soon your gauge will arrive and you will be crazy with excitement (you are very enthusiastic anyway - I think it's great) install it and have lots of fun.

Gigante

01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Group Buy #3 is now posted!

01-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Tweak please close this thread, thanks!

Tweak
01-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Tweak please close this thread, thanks!

Done and you're welcome.