PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 Abu Dhabi this weekend, race on November 3rd

Robert Nixon
10-31-2013, 04:00 PM
Vettel has now claimed the driver's championship, Red Bull has the team title, so will that change anything this weekend?

If in the right position, would Red Bull and Vettel allow Webber to win?

Will Massa keep pushing hard and get rewarded with a seat for next year?

Will Lotus ever announce their drivers for next year?

Maybe we'll get some answers soon!

Info from www.TVracer.com

Friday, November 1, 2013
9:00am-10:30am (L) Formula 1 Practice Abu Dhabi NBCSN

Saturday, November 2, 2013
9:00am-10:30am (L) Formula 1 Qualifying Abu Dhabi CNBC
1:30pm-3:00pm (SD) Formula 1 Qualifying Abu Dhabi NBCSN

Sunday, November 3, 2013
7:30am-8:00am (L) -Pre-Race
8:00am-10:00am (L) -Race Formula 1 Abu Dhabi NBCSN

abarth&911
10-31-2013, 07:45 PM
Look like Grosjean is signed for Lotus next year. With the way he is driving lately I will not be surprised if he win one of the
Last 3 races, but Vettel will be hard to beat, even with the championship in his pocket he will try to win all of them. I would like
Webber to win 1 last race before moving to Porsche in endurance racing.

Robert Nixon
11-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Yes, I think everyone but Vettel would like to see Webber win a race! Webber is on pole for tomorrow, so hopefully he will have a good start and not just hand the race to Vettel in the first corner. After qualifying about 5th, Raikonnen was given some type of penalty for the car failing inspection, so last I heard he will start from last place. That and with Mercedes on 2nd and 3rd, Massa around 7th and Fernando now starting 10th, it looks like Ferrari is likely to fall farther behind Mercedes in the battle for 2nd in the constructors points.

The other big news this weekend was Kimi stating that Lotus hasn't paid him AT ALL this season! He even mentioned not running the last two races in Texas and Brazil, but that they were trying to work it out with Lotus. Wow.

Robert Nixon
11-03-2013, 01:51 PM
another great race from Vettel, who easily wins, with Red Bull Mark Webber making 1-2. Good race by Rossberg into 3rd, keeping Grosjean out of the podium. Bad luck for Kimi hitting one of the Caterhams in the turn 1 and having to retire. Hopefully he and Lotus figure out their pay dispute and he will at least race in Texas and Brazil. Mercedes gains more of a lead over Ferrari in the constructors points, and when the race ended there was still a move by Alonso under review from when he exited the pit and left the racing surface to avoid another driver.

Racing hits the US in two weeks in Austin, I'm really looking forward to a Sunday afternoon race!