PDA

View Full Version : Funny problem with radio

Lizj13
10-26-2013, 06:11 PM
So for the last couple of months or so, the radio no longer turns off on its own when I turn off my car. I have to manually shut it off, and then turn it back on next time I start the car up.
anyone else have this issue?

Felnus
10-26-2013, 10:34 PM
There is a setting that you can change to have it operate like that or turn on and off with the key if I'm remembering correctly. Give me a few minutes to dig around in the manual.

Edit: Ok, on the radio, hit the "Menu" button then scroll down until you see "Radio Off" select that using the left or right arrow button and change it to "Radio off:00 min". The other setting is "Radio Off: 20 min" which is what you have it set to now. In that setting, the radio does not turn off with the ignition and will continue to play up to 20 minutes. If you set it to "Radio off: 00 min" the radio will turn off with the ignition. In this mode, if you want listen to the radio with the key turned off, just hit the power button on the radio and it will play for up to 20 minutes.

FiatCACares
11-01-2013, 12:01 PM
So for the last couple of months or so, the radio no longer turns off on its own when I turn off my car. I have to manually shut it off, and then turn it back on next time I start the car up.
anyone else have this issue?

Lizj13,

Have you tried Felnus' suggestion? The Radio Off Function is probably the cause of your funny problem with your radio. I just wanted to add that more information relating these features can be found in the Owner's Manual starting on page 169.

I hope everything has been resolved. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Felnus
11-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Lizj13,

Have you tried Felnus' suggestion? The Radio Off Function is probably the cause of your funny problem with your radio. I just wanted to add that more information relating these features can be found in the Owner's Manual starting on page 169.

I hope everything has been resolved. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Beat ya to it. :wink: You guys hiring?