PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: aftermarket smoked side marker lights will not fit our cars.

rnddude
10-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Just a heads up if you are considering buying the dark smoked side markers available from various mfg's such as 500madness. The products themselves are fine, it's just that the 500e uses a unique side marker shape, and the ones marked to fit 500T/Abarth are a different shape and will not fit the 500e. So now I am out $190 with tax and shipping, guess I will post them in classifieds. Maybe there will eventually be some available for the 500e, but now I rather doubt it, as most e owners are leasing and are unlikely to do any customizing on their cars. Sigh...

500MADNESS.com
10-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Sorry to hear they did not fit your 500e.

If you purchased them from us you can always return them provided they are in the same condition.

The markers we offer are made by a 500 Owner/ Enthusiast one set at a time.

We work with a number of owners that decided to make a custom part(s) for the car. They rely on us for stocking, advertising and distributing their product(s) while they focus on growing their personal small business. That is exactly how we started and now work with others to do the same.

If the part was sourced from us and you are not happy with it or it did not work let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

rnddude
10-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Thank you for the reply, I did get them from you. As I stated above, the parts are fine, no problems there, I just made the mistake of assuming that they would fit the 500e model, but they don't due to the unique bumper caps of the electric. I posted to perhaps keep others from make the same mistake I did. Could you PM me with details on a return?