PDA

View Full Version : Gucci wheels

Andresgomezdelbarco
10-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Does anyone know a where can I buy the gucci wheels? I have a 500 cabrio lodge white, and I want to buy all the gucci accesories. Any idea?

Andree
10-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Start at the dealer. However, it will cost a fortune, much more to try to update your car than it would to just have bought one in the first place.

For the white Gucci, you'd change every bit of chrome, as the white one came with brushed chrome accents. That's door handles and air vents and bumpers, etc. The steering wheel is unique to the model, for white with the ivory/white interior it was two-tone, with a black top section. The dash was black though, matte black.

So many things about the Gucci 500 Lounge models are unique and MUCH more expensive than the regular Lounge model styles.

My advice, pick one thing, maybe the wheels, to update, and leave it at that. Or get the real deal, and trade in your current Lounge on the Gucci model, if your Lounge is paid for.

Andresgomezdelbarco
10-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Does anyone know a where can I buy the gucci wheels? I have a 500 cabrio lodge white, and I want to buy all the gucci accessories. Any idea?

Hello Andree, Yes I am following what you said. Buying all the Gucci thing would be expensive. I will buy some of them, because this model is not sold in Colombia, where I am from. So I want to make my White one look like a Gucci one :). I bought some things on EBay, but I havenīt found the seat belts neither the wheels. Any advice?

Andree
10-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Ah, I did not know you were in Colombia! So you probably can't order the parts from your own local dealer. I'd still try to see if you can order via your dealer though. If you had a Gucci in the US, and moved to Colombia and had the car shipped down, the local dealer would probably be able to get parts for your car. So try them.

This is the wheel on the Mopar site, but it does NOT tell which color it is:
http://www.mopar.com/part/1WB90DX8AA?s=348222&i=790746&b=fiat

And it won't let me order it from there, it sends me to a dealer, and the dealer wants it to be picked up in the store, they don't ship. Very odd system.

Maybe one of the vendors has them or knows where to get them. I wish I could help, but I don't know the answers.