PDA

View Full Version : Fiat 500e sightings

kinmanc
10-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Have you seen any 500e's in your neighborhood, at work, or on the road?

There are some EVs in our company charging stations. Mostly Leaf, but no Fiat or Tesla. The other day, when I was driving to work on Montague expressway, I spotted a 500e, in the same bright orange color that my 500e has. I honked when I pass it, and the driver and I waved at each other. :nod:

rnddude
10-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Starting to see them occasionally in LA, gasser 500's are everywhere. Last night I took an unfamiliar route home, had a 500 pop gasser behind me, and when I had difficulty getting into a left turn lane in traffic and slowed him down a couple of seconds, he laid on his horn an flipped me off repeatitly for the delay. So much for brand courtesy....

Raindrops
10-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Have you seen any 500e's in your neighborhood, at work, or on the road?

There are some EVs in our company charging stations. Mostly Leaf, but no Fiat or Tesla. The other day, when I was driving to work on Montague expressway, I spotted a 500e, in the same bright orange color that my 500e has. I honked when I pass it, and the driver and I waved at each other. :nod:

I'm up here in Northern California. I've only see 2 500e's, all this past month. One in Mill Valley Whole Foods shopping center 2 Saturday ago's (and we had 2 Honda FIT EV's in same parking lot, one was mine's and I had a chance to chat with the other owner. I was hoping to chat with the 500e owner too but a big old Landrover blocked the sight line and the 500e left) And one today, at K1 Speed in South San Francisco.

Both were the beautiful orange, arancia, like yours. Stunning indeed!

On the roads, I see FIAT's all the time but no 500e's. Well, I try to look for the back grill. Nada, none yet on the road. Yup, generally LEAFs, and Teslas, the car du jour. My kids love to look for EV's...

Cheers.

500eee
10-28-2013, 03:02 PM
I have seen absolutely zero in the Northern Orange County area (kinda near L.A.). Although, I have had a couple people "sight" me and ask me about my car :-)

karla500e
11-09-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm in North Orange County too and have already seen three in Fullerton and one in Montclair in the first month of owning mine.

Tweak
11-10-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm in North Orange County too and have already seen three in Fullerton and one in Montclair in the first month of owning mine.

Welcome to the forum.

dichiee
11-10-2013, 01:36 AM
There's a bunch of 500e now showing up here in our area (Harbor City, Torrance, PV) but there's a gazzilion of Tesla hehe. I rarely see another gray 500e tho mostly white/black and orange.

ReconTopher
11-10-2013, 01:42 PM
I was driving through a part of Temecula yesterday and saw an electric car display with various cars. Up front was the 500e and a 500L. We pulled over and checked out all the cars. Tesla, Volt, Leaf, Smart Car & the 500e. One guy was nice enough to let me drive his 500e, very fun car, I wish it was practical for me to own one.
Walters of Riverside brought most of the cars down for the small environment expo that was going on, very cool of them.

Vince
11-17-2013, 10:18 PM
We had a get together in Saratoga with 6 500es present.
Vince