PDA

View Full Version : Reprogramming fob

Luv2byte
10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm stumped. Book says we can reprogram fob so doors unlock at once, that it's in section for programmable features. It's not. How? I've always been able to change this in my past vehicles.

ScorpionSkins.com
10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm stumped. Book says we can reprogram fob so doors unlock at once, that it's in section for programmable features. It's not. How? I've always been able to change this in my past vehicles.

If it's anything like the standard 500, access the EVIC Menu settings by pressing the Menu button behind and to the right of your steering wheel, scroll through the menu to "Key" and select. It will allow you to switch between driver side door or all doors as the FOB setting. Select the one you'd like, exit the menu, and off you go!

(Access method to EVIC in the 500L may vary)

Luv2byte
10-11-2013, 03:06 PM
If it's anything like the standard 500, access the EVIC Menu settings by pressing the Menu button behind and to the right of your steering wheel, scroll through the menu to "Key" and select. It will allow you to switch between driver side door or all doors as the FOB setting. Select the one you'd like, exit the menu, and off you go!

(Access method to EVIC in the 500L may vary)

Nope, I already tried looking there.

kathyschrock
10-23-2013, 08:02 AM
It is not on the EVIC menu. Figured it would be under doors and locks, but the only thing there is auto-lock.