PDA

View Full Version : Grigio ABARTH needed for a TV Project in SoCal

500MADNESS.com
10-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Are you in the SoCal Area?
Do you have a Grigio ABARTH?
Can you let it go for a couple of weeks?
Would you like to see your car on TV being transformed in to a one of a kind custom ABARTH?

We are working on a Custom ABARTH Project for a TV Show and need a Grigio ABARTH to use. You will be the beneficiary of many, many, many upgrades and have a custom ABARTH that is guaranteed to be a showstopper.

Unfortunately we cannot disclose more information on a public forum, but will be happy to discuss the details with you in person. Please PM us on this forum with your car and contact information and we will be in touch.

Thank you,
Boris

Tweak
10-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Look forward to knowing more and wishing I lived in Cali. :(

ReconTopher
10-10-2013, 12:47 AM
How about a Cabrio? :) Sent a pm.

mudking
10-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Look forward to knowing more and wishing I lived in Cali. :(

+1. I wish you had a '500madness EAST' in S.Florida here, I went as far as checking car shipping quotes but $2000 there and back for me was a bit out of my league, any what's can't wait to see the final results...

nojeebs
10-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Ooooo.... Pimp My Ride v2? :-p

BigT
10-10-2013, 11:03 AM
If you wanna pay for shipping I'll let you take mine. lol

NGEN
10-10-2013, 12:33 PM
This doesn't surprise me. They assisted West Coast Customs with a custom Fiat 500 awhile back so there is no telling what they have going on. I'm sure it will be very cool and if someone hasn't already been selected, it would probably be worth the drive with a plane ride home to have this done. Just my two cents....

mudking
10-10-2013, 01:20 PM
This doesn't surprise me. They assisted West Coast Customs with a custom Fiat 500 awhile back so there is no telling what they have going on. I'm sure it will be very cool and if someone hasn't already been selected, it would probably be worth the drive with a plane ride home to have this done. Just my two cents....

Okay, you convinced me I'll drive the 2800 miles and fly back! PM'd OP!!! Fingers crossed.....

MADNESSLuckyJay
10-10-2013, 04:27 PM
We've found our car! After coming by the shop yesterday to show us he was serious and ready to go, we couldn't say no! We will disclose more info on what is planned for the ABARTH as we are allowed to! Stay tuned...

ReconTopher
10-10-2013, 08:19 PM
awww mannnnnn, but I'm assuming you wanted a hatchback to showcase your roll cage.