PDA

View Full Version : Where can I Buy Tom Tom Blue and Me Navigation Cradle?

jeffreysamson
10-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi guys!

I have a 500e that came in with a Tom Tom navigation system, unfortunately, someone broke in my car and yank the navigation and the cradle (What a Bastard!)...

I ordered a new navigation thru my dealer (Motor Vilage LA) and got my new GPS but since the Service Advisor is not familiar with 500e he didn't order the cradle for the dash...

They are charging $240 for the cradle! Is there any where I can order it cheaper? The freakin' GPS is already $450!

Thanks!

Jeffrey

Tweak
10-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi guys!

I have a 500e that came in with a Tom Tom navigation system, unfortunately, someone broke in my car and yank the navigation and the cradle (What a Bastard!)...

I ordered a new navigation thru my dealer (Motor Vilage LA) and got my new GPS but since the Service Advisor is not familiar with 500e he didn't order the cradle for the dash...

They are charging $240 for the cradle! Is there any where I can order it cheaper? The freakin' GPS is already $450!

Thanks!

Jeffrey

Welcome to the forum.

ebay and occasionally on the forums in the Classified area you might find some for sale, another option would be to check for salvaged cars that might offer a cheaper cost.

rnddude
10-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Jeffrey, can you get a refund from the dealer? I have both, 2 weeks old, never used, don't need, will sell both at considerably less than dealer price., and I am in Los Angeles. PM me or reply.

jcwhui
04-27-2014, 01:11 AM
Same here! I just have my 500c about 2 months, and a thief stole it. Sigh, I have some confidential addresses there ...

Hi rnddude, do you still have yours? I assume it has Canada maps? Can you pm me? Thanks!!

500eee
04-27-2014, 08:10 AM
Here's a whole kit for $200. They say it's for an Abarth, but I think it fits our cars too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Me-TomTom-2-GPS-Navigation-System-W-Docking-for-Fiat-Abarth-Touch-/321386589669?pt=GPS_Devices&hash=item4ad4222de5

Or you could get a cell phone holder and use your nav on it instead, and free up some vision through your windshield!

Tweak
04-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Same here! I just have my 500c about 2 months, and a thief stole it. Sigh, I have some confidential addresses there ...

Hi rnddude, do you still have yours? I assume it has Canada maps? Can you pm me? Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the theft though. :(

robotosan
04-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear about it also. I don't understand a navigation system for a car that only goes 88 miles.

Of course my navigation system sits between my shoulder blades. The "Where is there Juice" application doesn't work on windows phones so that isn't any help. The Tom Tom sits in the glove box, after this I might have to keep it in the garage for when I turn the car in three years from now.

tim in san jose

Nicounderground
05-27-2015, 11:12 AM
It seems to be their error ? Can they get you one !? I have an extra one it's not the one that goes in the dash it's the sticker that came with mine it's for a 2015 Abarth ? I have that holder and sticker for the windshield or dash ? I use the plug in one ? You can have mine for cheap if you don't get one already ? Hey also ! I'm looking for my friend at s jeep at motor village .. How are they over there? Pretty good ? I have car delaer phobia now lol ?

Also so like some said you can make one and Velcro it on or pit it on the dash ? I bet you found. One ? I have one extra I only use the plug in one ? It came with my car and the other accessories ? Did yours not come with one ? I also have a garmin ? Anyone? And also custom black and red inserts custome seat covers for a 2015 Abarth they're nice but I don't know if ow an to Cover my leather ? They're from cover king still in the box I guess I should pair on the other form. .. neosupreeme I hope you got one for your car ;) I like it ! It's cool and all the downloads and voices it's cute and free maps ... I love it .. I've never had nav and I don't know north enlarge ones work but I like plugging it into my computer etc and getting to download what ever I want ;) pm me if you need any parts not the cradle that plugs into the dash ? Do you have that in your dash ? I'm guessing no ? But mike was 300 for the whole thing in my deal from the factory I'm sure even Amazon prime or Amazon and eBay ? Maybe hot fiat !? She great he made shades for the sunroofs I love them ! He's really cool too ! also he knows what fits dealer and mopar said scorpion gas wouldn't fit on my Abarth and it does :)

graciereyes
07-22-2016, 04:44 PM
Jeffrey, can you get a refund from the dealer? I have both, 2 weeks old, never used, don't need, will sell both at considerably less than dealer price., and I am in Los Angeles. PM me or reply.

Hello, do you still have the GPS mentioned in this post? If so I am interested in knowing how much you are selling it for.

rnhok82
07-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Hello, do you still have the GPS mentioned in this post? If so I am interested in knowing how much you are selling it for.

You have PM

500eRT
08-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Also interested in the GPS...local in Los Angeles. PM sent

Challenger
06-25-2017, 12:24 AM
I hate the stock cradle mount blocking vision! Go to Amazon or Ebay and buy a TomTom windshield mount. It will come with the proper connector for power on the rear of the mount. I placed mine up near the windshield top just to the right of the rear view mirror. Run power over the sun visor and down the right post and down the dash. You can pretty well hide the wiring. It is easy to see the GPS since you're always checking the rear view mirror anyway. And, it's completely out of your line of view for safe driving.

I found one on Amazon, and had to grind away some material from the back and inside bottom of the mount to make it fit the stock 500e GPS, but, to me it was worth the small effort. You may find an exact fit model if someone here doesn't have the original windshield mount.