PDA

View Full Version : Central VA Third Annual Drive to the Mountains! Sunday October 20th, 2013

tandemnut
10-03-2013, 11:49 PM
We will meet up at 8:30am on Sunday, October 20th, 2013 at Whitten Brothers Fiat dealership on Route 60 - Midlothian Turnpike (about 10 miles west of downtown Richmond). Departure is set for 9am. We will head to the blue ridge mountains, driving on the incredible Rte. 56, the Blue Ridge Parkway and other twisties! We'll stop for lunch near Wintergreen resort (Italian fare of course). After lunch, head back towards Richmond if you'd like but I urge you to stay with the group as we head further west and drive through the mountainous sections of the blue ridge range. We will end up around Staunton, VA and then we will hop on I-64 East back to Richmond. So, join us for a drive you won't forget!

ivmill
10-10-2013, 04:52 PM
I was talking to Howard about this on Monday and was stoked to hear about it! That is right up until the moment I realized I'd be out of town on business. Are there any other potential events this year?

tandemnut
10-10-2013, 05:18 PM
I'd like to do another Drive in the Spring. That said, anyone can post an event so if you want to get together either to Drive or for a meal, coffee, adult beverages, etc. feel free to post here and on the River City Fiats Facebook Page..........

Cheers,