PDA

View Full Version : ROAD/RACE- Racer Down Pipe



RoadRace
10-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Road Race has made the the most desired DP for street cars. This DP has a High Flow Cat. It is the DP that 95% of the Abarth/500T owners will want or need. The other 5% are looking at a track day or race car only. For those people we have a made a fully open DP. THIS DP OFFERED HERE HAS NO CAT. This DP is a direct fit and is designed by the same experts that make the other one. Differences to what others have are that this DP is thicker than any of the others on the market, It is made of .120 wall steel, has CNC Stainless V-Band Flange and 3/8 inch lower flange with extra OEM holes so that it mounts just as your Stock one does. Maybe the best feature is that this is totally ceramic coated. This is such an important feature. Heat made by the turbo soaks into the DP and it can get red hot. Wires, hoses and other plastics under the hood will age prematurely if heat is not addressed. It might be years before you notice but this can also take years off the life of the car. RRM's D.P. is the only ceramic coated D.P. on the market. Stainless Steel has not attributes that help confine heat and expel it out the exhaust. Ceramic coat does help this immensely. Call us for details.


ROAD/RACE

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7319/9955496305_6f61af7ccb_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadrace/9955496305/)
RRM Cat-less Downpipe (http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadrace/9955496305/) by ROCKHARD37 (http://www.flickr.com/people/roadrace/), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7319/9955496305_6f61af7ccb_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadrace/9955496305/)
RRM Cat-less Downpipe (http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadrace/9955496305/) by ROCKHARD37 (http://www.flickr.com/people/roadrace/), on Flickr


NOTE we have 1 left in stock now. If this is the way you want to go, call us and get this thing.

RoadRace
10-04-2013, 11:36 AM
bump.

RoadRace
10-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Reminding people we have both types of downpipes now. In case you were set on a full open D.P. we have the best version of this now in a CERMIC COATED version.

ROAD/RACE

shagghie
10-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Have you found a way to prevent CELs with this catless DP?

RoadRace
10-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Have you found a way to prevent CELs with this catless DP?


Yes. A new unit is almost done for this. It is a couple weeks away. Understand, we know not all are getting a CEL. We have narrowed it down to FUEL. Yes, we have a customer that went 1000+ miles without a CEL, then he changed his fuel and got a CEL. He changed back to old fuel and never got a CEL. We are narrowing down the details. Again not everyone gets a CEL. We suggest getting fuel with the least Ethanol. That seems to help. Matt you can chime in on this please. Thanks

ROAD/RACE