PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Abarth Cabrio Current Pricing

akionan
09-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Hello,
Was looking to get a new 2013 Fiat Abarth Cabrio. Wanted to see what kind of discounts people are getting since the 2014's are about to rollout shortly. Most of the ones in looking at have an MSRP of about $31K. Thanks in advance for any advice.

ReconTopher
09-30-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm assuming (or hoping) that the 31k is a loaded Cabrio. Mine was $24k even, only options were stripe & mirror caps. I believe msrp was $26.7 and I bought it in May '13 in the San Diego area. I'd probably figure out what options you have to have, get the dealer cost on everything, see what incentives, kick backs, are going on and then go under that and work from there.

add84283
09-30-2013, 11:06 PM
I just bought a White Abarth Cabrio this weekend. Sticker was $31,250 and I paid $29,200 with 0% financing for 60 months and they threw in wheel locks and tinting (with lifetime warranty). This was in New Mexico where we have one dealer so its difficult to play the price game among dealers. i looked at the possibility of shipping but even though gas prices were starting to go down I was still getting quotes of close to $1,000 for shipping partially because soft tops must be top loaded for shipping which means an extra $150 right off the bat even from as close as Phoenix. My bianco is basically pretty loaded-comfort and convenience, black leather, BEATS audio, and the 17" white wheels. I test drove it Sept 1 and came back to see if they were more flexible and they were. I have only 78 miles on the car but love it. The sound makes me laugh and I downshift way to often. For a little context, my prior cars recently have been 2 Mini Cooper S verts (2005 and 2010), a BMW 2008 535i auto with M package, BMW 2004 545i with 6 speed manual. All great cars and the FIAT is just as fun if not more so than all of them.