PDA

View Full Version : Radio always starts with media if plugged in

scap
09-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Is there a setting anywhere where you can change the default behavior of the radio? On mine as long as there is a USB source or SD card is connected it will always start on that source no matter what was playing when the car was turned off. I would much prefer if it would start with the last source which was playing when you turned the car off.

Wolfepaw
09-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Is there a setting anywhere where you can change the default behavior of the radio? On mine as long as there is a USB source or SD card is connected it will always start on that source no matter what was playing when the car was turned off. I would much prefer if it would start with the last source which was playing when you turned the car off.

Been wondering myself, fairly annoying to have that happen every time I plug my phone in. I haven't found any way to change that.

Tweak
09-29-2013, 10:23 PM
If you haven't you can try to turn off Autoplay and see if it helps, sometimes it does but not always. Pressing the VR button you can talk through and adjust things and if you need further info from the manual and do not have one I can provide further information.

scap
09-30-2013, 12:06 AM
If you haven't you can try to turn off Autoplay and see if it helps, sometimes it does but not always. Pressing the VR button you can talk through and adjust things and if you need further info from the manual and do not have one I can provide further information.

Hi tweak, I have not found auto play. How do I turn it off?