PDA

View Full Version : FIAT 500 Cattiva

PH FIAT
09-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Hey guys just want to let you all know we just received 4 brand new 2013 FIAT 500 Cattiva
a white, red, black, and gray.

for the ones who don't know, this model comes with

-black roof
-black housing headlights
-black housing tail lights
-black spoiler

and more

msjulie33
09-17-2013, 10:52 PM
You realize you need to provide PICTURES! :)

Tweak
09-17-2013, 10:55 PM

But he has to also not advertise the business/dealership for sales or services which sort of poses a problem.

msjulie33
09-17-2013, 11:09 PM
ah bummer yeah there is that.. boo, I want to see them

Andree
09-17-2013, 11:41 PM
But he has to also not advertise the business/dealership for sales or services which sort of poses a problem.

That's why I'm here. LOL.

Now, Puente Hills, let's talk about improving your online presence. Here is one of your Sport Cattivas:
http://www.fiatusaofpuentehills.com/new/FIAT/2013-FIAT-500-13ab74240a0a004900a86249be946cfd.htm

Window Sticker says Sport Cattiva. Image shows a Pop. When people are looking online for vehicles, they'd really like the image to be a reflection of what is for sale, or what is going to be for sale.

You, and all other dealerships, would have a much better chance of selling the vehicles you have if your websites were up-to-date and reflected current inventory. Pics matter. I love all the dealer pics, even if they are images of similar cars, again and again. This gives me a much better idea of how the car color and interior look under different circumstances. My color, Verde Chiaro, can look gray, pea green, aqua, etc, depending on the lighting. I found that out long before buying the car, I took the time to browse many dealerships across the country to look at images of the same color vehicle.

From browsing online dealerships, I've developed several favorites. Van Nuys is one, for their images. And here's a link to a vehicle in my color, where it looks absolutely gray: http://www.fiatusaofvannuys.com/new/FIAT/2013-FIAT-500-3f724af10a0a00650113fc37633e0172.htm

I think that would be a great color for the 500.

They also have flaming hot deals, LOL. I liked that when I was shopping. They show the rebates available, the ones that everyone can qualify for. One dealership, whose name I've forgotten included ALL incentives, so if you were a military graduate with a VW, you'd get some awesome price. I say "balogna". Don't mislead.

Make your dealership stand out by providing images. Accurate images. The standard pic all the dealerships are using for the Verde Bosco Perla is WRONG:
http://www.fiatusaofpuentehills.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-0d0716b20a0a00de01e7c4d48c16f54c.htm

That bears absolutely no resemblance to the actual color of the vehicle. That's closer to the Vocal Green shown in the UK here:
http://www.fiat.co.uk/uk/fiat-500l/discover?status=1&car=330|002|0033015R0000|366$5CF|246@-&opt=008|011|023|025|028|029|041|044|06

And it was supposed to be available for the US up until the last minute. So your website is showing a color that doesn't exist in the US. Don't do that. Pay the photographer to take pics of the vehicles you have. It matters.

Show closeups of the new Nero Puro. Do not advertise Nero vehicles (metallic) as Nero Puro (gloss), not saying YOU did, but other dealerships have. And be sure every single person knows what has and doesn't have Sirius XM.

You get all that down, and you won't ever have to make a post on a forum. Other people will be making posts about your dealership, about the great images, the knowledgeable staff, the variety, the new things you have coming in.

And one more thing, save me a click. If Fiat of Puente Hills is only selling Fiats, do not make me have to click on "Make" on your website to specify Fiat.

That way I can go right into choosing "Model" to see what you have for specific Lounges, rather than having the 500, 500c and 500L grouped together. Let me know when it's done and I'll check your site for additional errors. If you can get your site to be error-free, you become a reliable online presence. Until that is done, posts are just empty words.

PH FIAT
09-18-2013, 11:14 AM
LOL yes sir as soon as my porter gets them nice and clean I will upload SpinningSmiley

pm'd sir

thank you for pointing that out, now I could show this to my IT guy and put him to work LOL

cmj912
09-19-2013, 08:39 AM

Now, Puente Hills, let's talk about improving your online presence. Here is one of your Sport Cattivas:
http://www.fiatusaofpuentehills.com/new/FIAT/2013-FIAT-500-13ab74240a0a004900a86249be946cfd.htm

Window Sticker says Sport Cattiva. Image shows a Pop. When people are looking online for vehicles, they'd really like the image to be a reflection of what is for sale, or what is going to be for sale.

You, and all other dealerships, would have a much better chance of selling the vehicles you have if your websites were up-to-date and reflected current inventory. Pics matter. I love all the dealer pics, even if they are images of similar cars, again and again. This gives me a much better idea of how the car color and interior look under different circumstances. My color, Verde Chiaro, can look gray, pea green, aqua, etc, depending on the lighting. I found that out long before buying the car, I took the time to browse many dealerships across the country to look at images of the same color vehicle.

From browsing online dealerships, I've developed several favorites. Van Nuys is one, for their images. And here's a link to a vehicle in my color, where it looks absolutely gray: http://www.fiatusaofvannuys.com/new/FIAT/2013-FIAT-500-3f724af10a0a00650113fc37633e0172.htm

I think that would be a great color for the 500.

They also have flaming hot deals, LOL. I liked that when I was shopping. They show the rebates available, the ones that everyone can qualify for. One dealership, whose name I've forgotten included ALL incentives, so if you were a military graduate with a VW, you'd get some awesome price. I say "balogna". Don't mislead.

Make your dealership stand out by providing images. Accurate images. The standard pic all the dealerships are using for the Verde Bosco Perla is WRONG:
http://www.fiatusaofpuentehills.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-0d0716b20a0a00de01e7c4d48c16f54c.htm

That bears absolutely no resemblance to the actual color of the vehicle. That's closer to the Vocal Green shown in the UK here:
http://www.fiat.co.uk/uk/fiat-500l/discover?status=1&car=330|002|0033015R0000|366$5CF|246@-&opt=008|011|023|025|028|029|041|044|06

And it was supposed to be available for the US up until the last minute. So your website is showing a color that doesn't exist in the US. Don't do that. Pay the photographer to take pics of the vehicles you have. It matters.

Show closeups of the new Nero Puro. Do not advertise Nero vehicles (metallic) as Nero Puro (gloss), not saying YOU did, but other dealerships have. And be sure every single person knows what has and doesn't have Sirius XM.

You get all that down, and you won't ever have to make a post on a forum. Other people will be making posts about your dealership, about the great images, the knowledgeable staff, the variety, the new things you have coming in.

And one more thing, save me a click. If Fiat of Puente Hills is only selling Fiats, do not make me have to click on "Make" on your website to specify Fiat.

That way I can go right into choosing "Model" to see what you have for specific Lounges, rather than having the 500, 500c and 500L grouped together. Let me know when it's done and I'll check your site for additional errors. If you can get your site to be error-free, you become a reliable online presence. Until that is done, posts are just empty words.

Yeah, that is SO NOT Forest Green lol