PDA

View Full Version : Sat Radio Problem cannot toggle through all stations

sjb2720
09-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi Just picked up my abarth and it has sat radio but I cannot get to all the stations, when I am going to the next station it will only go up to 17 and then back to 1. Oddly I can access the stations that are in the presets above 17 but cannot toggle to them. Is there a way to fix this or a setting I have wrong?

GetsThruBuckner
09-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi Just picked up my abarth and it has sat radio but I cannot get to all the stations, when I am going to the next station it will only go up to 17 and then back to 1. Oddly I can access the stations that are in the presets above 17 but cannot toggle to them. Is there a way to fix this or a setting I have wrong?

Try pressing the menu button and seeing if you have categories enabled. If you have a specific category selected, it will only show you channels in that genre.

GetsThruBuckner
09-17-2013, 02:19 PM
SIRIUSﰁ Satellite Radio Program Types
Program Types can be selected by pressing the or
buttons. The Program Type will change to the next category and the radio will then tune to first station in that program type. Pressing or buttons will tune to only the stations in that program type.
Pressing the or buttons until ﰄAllﰄ is displayed will allow normal tuning to all stations.
The Program Types available are: All, Pop, Rock, Electronic/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, Country, Christian, Jazz/Standards, Classical, Latin/World, Sports, Enter- tainment, Talk, News, NPR, Comedy, Family & Health, Religion, Traffic/Weather.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 169
You can find SIRIUS’ current terms and conditions at http://www.sirius.com.

Some of the symbols didn't paste over. But the up down buttons select genre the left and right to make the selection.

sjb2720
09-17-2013, 04:10 PM
SIRIUSﰁ Satellite Radio Program Types
Program Types can be selected by pressing the or
buttons. The Program Type will change to the next category and the radio will then tune to first station in that program type. Pressing or buttons will tune to only the stations in that program type.
Pressing the or buttons until ﰄAllﰄ is displayed will allow normal tuning to all stations.
The Program Types available are: All, Pop, Rock, Electronic/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, Country, Christian, Jazz/Standards, Classical, Latin/World, Sports, Enter- tainment, Talk, News, NPR, Comedy, Family & Health, Religion, Traffic/Weather.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL 169
You can find SIRIUSí current terms and conditions at http://www.sirius.com.

Some of the symbols didn't paste over. But the up down buttons select genre the left and right to make the selection.

thanks I will try this, I had a feeling it would be something like this but was not sure I will try it tonight

thanks again

Tweak
09-17-2013, 10:50 PM

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully the replies left are helpful!

sjb2720
09-18-2013, 12:42 AM
it came with a factory setting of "pop" just had to toggle to "all" thanks again for the help!