PDA

View Full Version : Cxracing Performance Header for Fiat 500 1.4L

lammie200
09-12-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CXR&Product_Code=HD-FIAT500&Category_Code=HDMF

Anyone know anything about these?

Nero12
01-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Im thinking about trying one of these. Has anybody else have any experience with one? May have to be the test monkey..

Edward Wanser
02-14-2014, 08:11 PM
i have a header being made for our cars not one that shows for a 2007 to current lol

lammie200
02-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Im thinking about trying one of these. Has anybody else have any experience with one? May have to be the test monkey..

When they first came onto ebay they were $199 and free shipping. I bought one just because I couldn't believe what I would be getting for $200. I have to say that it looked the part sure. Pretty much like the pictures show on ebay. There was also tons of meat left on the bone at the flange so you could do some nice porting. I have no idea if it fit, but I have seen my engine up close and it looked like it probably would. But I chickened out for lack of better words because I didn't have much confidence in the catted downpipes that were available and returned it. I offered it here but no takers.

Holy crap! I just clicked on the link and they are offering it for $189. Go for it. I think that the price on ebay went up to $399 at one point. Probably not selling at all.

Nero12
02-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah, if I would have planned it sooner I would have gotten it from you. Ordered directly through cx racing and they refunded my money because it was on backorder. I ordered one off of Amazon that shows they had some in stock. Im not afraid to dig in and be the test monkey. Ill try to remember to take some pics and keep everybody updated on what its capable of

lammie200
02-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Cool. Let us know how it works out.

lammie200
02-22-2014, 02:03 PM
$867 on Ebay now. Very strange to see these priced from $189 to $867 and points in between by the same vendor.

Nero12
02-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I think they are pricing it too high so they can still keep their add without having to sell the parts they dont have. Everywhere Ive ordered them from they are on backorder. I even went as far to email the seller on ebay (when the price was 289) and he said they had one in stock... Waited a couple days and they said they had to refund my money because they couldnt find it or looked at the number wrong. Very disappointed in a company that still tries to sell their stuff even with a 6 week backorder. I probably wont be getting one from them now