PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari F1 2014 Drivers

Racerflash
09-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Announced today that Kimi will leave Lotus and replace Massa in 2014! That should make for an exciting duo!!

MrFiat
09-11-2013, 10:00 AM
I find myself continually in awe of F1 drivers in general. Can you even imagine the coordinaton and lightning reflexes it takes to compete at those speeds? In my earlier years I campaigned a Crossle Formula Ford in SCCA, (successfully I might add). Top speeds "maybe" reaching as high as 140 on a long straight. Even that was kinda scarey! But, Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine myself even close to being behind the wheel of an F1 car. I guess that's why it's so exciting watching the pros do their magic! exciting indeed!

Robert Nixon
09-11-2013, 03:58 PM
WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Ferrari fan, so this is great news in my opinion. Some folks think there will be issues with these two guys, but whatever happened in the past between them, or why Ferrari let Kimi go the first time should all be water under the bridge by now. With the goal of winning the constructors championship next year and the drivers, well, if they get the new turbo engine right we could have another great run of Ferrari championships in the near future.

I think bringing another world champ on board instead of a young hotshot like Bianchi or Hulkenberg just makes sense for 2014 with the new engines.

WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Fiat500USA
09-11-2013, 08:17 PM
It would be great to have an Italian renaissance and maybe get Italy excited about cars again. We really need things to pick up there.

500ways
09-11-2013, 09:02 PM
WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Ferrari fan, so this is great news in my opinion. Some folks think there will be issues with these two guys, but whatever happened in the past between them, or why Ferrari let Kimi go the first time should all be water under the bridge by now. With the goal of wining the constructors championship next year and the drivers, well, if they get the new turbo engine right we could have another great run of Ferrari championships in the near future.

I think bringing another world champ on board instead of a young hotshot like Bianchi or Hulkenberg just makes sense for 2014 with the new engines.

WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Iceman Returneth!!!

Seafarer61
09-11-2013, 10:54 PM
This news makes me very happy. Massa has really never been the same since the helmet hit.