PDA

View Full Version : FIAT Club America

Blade Runner
09-09-2013, 04:23 PM
If you are looking for a Local FIAT Club with a national presence please check out the FIAT Club America.

FIAT Club America is the largest and most active FIAT brand enthusiast group in North America, with local chapters holding yearly events that draw attendees from all over the world. Founded in 1983, this is a real club with a solid history of success, with name recognition by FIAT. Our prominence was recognized by Laura Soave, Head of FIAT Brand, North America, as she chose our National Convention in Asheville in July 2010 to announce the Prima Edizione, the first new FIAT to be sold in North America in 27 years.

We have always met the needs of new owners (back when 82 FIAT were new!) and of course vintage car enthusiasts. We are thus uniquely qualified to be the umbrella organization for all FIAT fans. Our club produces a full-color magazine packed with member-written articles, technical tips and news relating to Italian car ownership.

We are much more than cars, though. We enjoy the camaraderie that starts with the spark of a common passion, and spreads to friendships that extend well beyond automobile ownership. But the cars are indeed a centerpiece, and they are Italian!

Thad
09-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Yes! We have chapters all over and any small group can start a new chapter. Organizing an event as a chapter brings you the ability to draw on the club for promotion and most importantly, liability insurance for the organizers.
Visit the website at FiatClubAmerica.com and find us on Facebook!

mudking
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Yes! We have chapters all over and any small group can start a new chapter. Organizing an event as a chapter brings you the ability to draw on the club for promotion and most importantly, liability insurance for the organizers.
Visit the website at FiatClubAmerica.com and find us on Facebook!

I'm up for leading the SO FL chapter...I will PM you shortly.
Thanks
Norm

Abarth67
09-11-2013, 01:48 PM
I am going to Fort Lauderdale this weekend. Will have a Ferrari while I am there too. Fun fun!

DesmosDromos
09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Just got my member kit and am looking forward to hooking up with the Delaware Valley chapter!

Thad
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Del Valley is my home turf!

Robert Nixon
09-12-2013, 05:04 PM
has the location for FFO 2014 been announced yet?

ksig421
09-12-2013, 06:06 PM
We are having a Fiat meet in South Florida at the Tower Shops car show tomorrow at 7pm. Please feel free to come on out and if you need directions or have any other questions feelfree to pm or email me at sflabarth@gmail.com

DesmosDromos
09-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Del Valley is my home turf!

Can't wait to meet you, then! Going to The Dragon next month?

Thad
09-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Yep! Chicago area July 10-13, 2014.
https://www.fiatclubamerica.com/slide/fiat-freakout-2013

Robert Nixon
09-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the link. Chicago makes it a good excuse to visit our daughter up there too!

redred
09-13-2013, 11:40 AM
I think planning for a road trip out to Chi Town is in my future. I definitely want to make the FFO next year.

mudking
09-13-2013, 12:56 PM
I will do my best to plan out a road trip for this event next year and as a bonus I would get to visit my Brother!

mudking
09-14-2013, 08:38 AM
We are having a Fiat meet in South Florida at the Tower Shops car show tomorrow at 7pm. Please feel free to come on out and if you need directions or have any other questions feelfree to pm or email me at sflabarth@gmail.com

It was a Great turn out for the FIAT Brand last night! 9 Abarth's and 1 500T, we definitely had the most of one make and model, out of around 200 cars.. The Pic(apologies for the quality) I am attaching is of the First Four that showed up, hopefully someone else was able to take a Pic when we had all Ten Lined up, oh boy did we all Look Good! Thanks to Rick Case, and ksig421 for Coming out to Represent. It was great meeting some Local Enthusiasts and talking a whole bunch of FIAT, in particular, everyone's current and future mods! I will plan to hit this event At lease Once a Month and am working to become the FLU Florida Chapter Representative so will definitely be contacting Florida Forum members as well as working with Local Studio's to get our Chapter Back online and Active in the Florida car scene.7890

ksig421
09-14-2013, 09:08 AM
It was a Great turn out for the FIAT Brand last night! 9 Abarth's and 1 500T, we definitely had the most of one make and model, out of around 200 cars.. The Pic(apologies for the quality) I am attaching is of the First Four that showed up, hopefully someone else was able to take a Pic when we had all Ten Lined up, oh boy did we all Look Good! Thanks to Rick Case, and ksig421 for Coming out to Represent. It was great meeting some Local Enthusiasts and talking a whole bunch of FIAT, in particular, everyone's current and future mods! I will plan to hit this event At lease Once a Month and am working to become the FLU Florida Chapter Representative so will definitely be contacting Florida Forum members as well as working with Local Studio's to get our Chapter Back online and Active in the Florida car scene.7890

Thanks mudking! It really was a great time with a great turn out for our first meet. We will definitely be doing this again soon and other events as well. Here is a pic of the first four that showed up and coincidentally one of each color! 7891

sjmst
09-15-2013, 10:52 AM

Chicago...don't miss it!

Blade Runner
09-29-2013, 08:55 PM
That is great to see such a great turn out in Florida.

Troy_Audi0
05-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Do you have members in Colorado?
Looking to find some drivers..