PDA

View Full Version : Just leased my 500e!

rcboosted
09-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Signed the paper work today right before closing for a 3 year lease. Work is providing free charging station, so I won't be pay anymore fuel charges for my commute! I mainly got it for the HOV sticker though. I can't wait for mine to get delivered.

Does anyone know if or how I can track where my 500e is? Can I call Chrysler to find out? The dealer said it was sent back for the recall repair, so it should be back soon, probably next week. Worst case end of Sept. But I'm thinking it'll be end of Sept. That's like paying a month lease for nothing.

PH FIAT
09-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Congratulations! your lucky you where able to get your hands on one! these things are selling like hot cakes lol

that's great that your workplace is providing you with a charge station. how much will you be saving on fuel costs?

500eee
09-18-2013, 11:27 AM
That's funny- we both signed our leases on the same day (looks like around the same time of day too) ;) My lease ended up being $290/mo with $1,000 down, 10K mi/year, $2,500 Fiat corporate contribution, no dealer contribution. That's with every option (sunroof + eSport) and includes tax, title, license, fees, etc.. I'm not sure if that's a decent deal or not- it basically worked out to be just about what the Fiat website payment calculator said.

I'd also like to know the answer to your question about how to track where my car is. I assume we'd use the VIN#.

Congrats!!!

GetsThruBuckner
09-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Congrats, and glad to have you in the forum. Now we need some pics!

rcboosted
09-19-2013, 12:10 AM
That's funny- we both signed our leases on the same day (looks like around the same time of day too) ;) My lease ended up being $290/mo with $1,000 down, 10K mi/year, $2,500 Fiat corporate contribution, no dealer contribution. That's with every option (sunroof + eSport) and includes tax, title, license, fees, etc.. I'm not sure if that's a decent deal or not- it basically worked out to be just about what the Fiat website payment calculator said.

I'd also like to know the answer to your question about how to track where my car is. I assume we'd use the VIN#.

Congrats!!!

Mine ended up being $282/month, $1k down, 15k/year, base model. It looks like I traded sunroof and eSport for the extra 5k/year. Not sure about dealer contribution. I was told they didn't mark up the price on me.

As for tracking, Jonathan (FiatCares) was able to tell me my car is still enroute from Mi. I didn't want to bug him everyday about it, but he estimated 21 days from the day the car was released til it arrives at the studio. Which would put it at end of sept/early oct. My dealer kept telling me it'll be around mid sept, but now they're saying end of sept. It sounds like they just want to make me feel better.

For me, my commute fuel cost is about $250/month at $4/gal. So I'm pretty much paying $30/month for HOV sticker. But if gas goes up beyond $4/gal like it is now, I'll be banking.