PDA

View Full Version : New white Abarth.

Deffmikey
09-05-2013, 05:31 PM
My name is Michael and I jut bought and Abarth. I was wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks as far as basic care, to cool features, or general info that people may not know about.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

Deffmikey
09-05-2013, 08:00 PM
My name is Michael and I jut bought and Abarth. I was wondering if anyone has any tips and tricks as far as basic care, to cool features, or general info that people may not know about.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

ReconTopher
09-05-2013, 08:01 PM
There is a ton of stuff on the threads! Have fun!

NGEN
09-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum! There is a lot to offer here in terms of knowledge, information, ideas, thoughts, and vendors to assist you with modifications. Let us know if we can be of assistance!

Juair
09-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Welcome!

Fiat500USA
09-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Like the others have said, there is a lot of information here. To get familiar with your car, go to Fiat500USA.com (http://www.fiat500usa.com/)and read through the posts. If you start at the beginning and work your way forward, you'll become an expert on the 500! Have fun and thanks for joining the forum!

Tweak
09-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Congrats on the Abarth and welcome to the forum!

trevc
09-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new car!
Lots of great information here on the Abarth built up over the last 15 months.
Just remember on car forums people generally post when they have an issue but don't post when everything is running smooth so don't let some of the posts worry you!
These are really fun cars to personalize and we have some great vendors that support this forum. Once you get the mod bug it is hard to stop, believe me!

chrisnov500
09-06-2013, 11:31 AM
no picture of your cool ride?? didnt happen, Michael! :D

congrats on your new ride and you must have known that Bianco is the coolist and fasted Abarth of all! :D:D

stratofortress
09-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Bianco is the coolist and fasted Abarth of all! :D:DI can confirm this via butt dyno.

Congrats and browse the threads...tons of info.

Deffmikey
09-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Here yah go. Got the fogs on.

duster497
09-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Welcome, congrats and ENJOY!

DIVSAbarth500
09-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Browse around the forum and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Robert Nixon
09-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Congrats, and welcome to the forum.

Follow the manual for how to break it in for the first few hundred miles!
Check out the ABARTH EXPERIENCE! They've filled all the slots for this year, but some time in February or so, they will announce more locations and dates for next year. You get this full day of driving FREE, so don't forget about it!
Check out a local autocross and even if you've never done it, sign up and drive! The Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) and other groups like NASA have all kinds of events all over the place.

If you haven't found out yet, some of my favorite things about the Abarth is that if you have your windshield wipers on, and then shift to reverse, the car automatically turns on the rear window wiper! Just one cool little feature!
If you haven't driven a car with audio controls on the back of the steering wheel, check that out. I think once I got used to this feature it is now my favorite part of the car. Well, favorite part besides the turbo, SPORT button, driving it, and the exhaust note, so definitely TOP TEN feature!

Dr. FIAT
09-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Enjoy that car! I know I sure am! And welcome to the forums!