PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Club in South Florida

ksig421
09-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Im starting a Fiat club in south Florida along with Rick Case Fiat. We are planning on doing meets, drives, and other events very soon. Please like the facebook page and if you have any questions or want to be an active participant (because I could use all the help I can get) please do not hesitate to pm me here or email me at sflabarth@gmail.com We will most likely be having our first meet to get off the ground next Friday September 13th at the Tower Shops car show in Davie which is just off of University Drive an I595.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/622407551115339/

James Hunt
09-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Fiat tuning shop in the Orlando area Volce Strada. Volce Strada has a dyno , sells and installs tuning parts. I know they are working on a website and the lead fabricater/tuner is very well known and respected in the Viper world.

ksig421
09-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Fiat tuning shop in the Orlando area Volce Strada. Volce Strada has a dyno , sells and installs tuning parts. I know they are working on a website and the lead fabricater/tuner is very well known and respected in the Viper world.

That's awesome! Definitely putting that on the list of places to visit!

Thad
09-11-2013, 12:50 PM
The club had a Florida chapter but the organizer moved out of state leaving our FL members with nobody willing to be the point person organizer. Our FL members still want a chapter but we need one member to raise their hand and be the leader for Florida.

mudking
09-11-2013, 01:48 PM
The club had a Florida chapter but the organizer moved out of state leaving our FL members with nobody willing to be the point person organizer. Our FL members still want a chapter but we need one member to raise their hand and be the leader for Florida.

I will put my hand up. Will PM you shortly.
thanks
Norm

Thad
11-21-2013, 12:58 PM
We are happy to announce that we have a new organizer for our Florida members with Jason Tackett. Visit the new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FiatClubAmericaFL