PDA

View Full Version : TPMS power zsource

edmetroman
09-03-2013, 10:30 PM
This is A shot in the dark. I need to know power source on bcm for TPMS. I need to know plug # {a b c d} and pin # for that plug. I am trying to find out if TPMS is getting power. Have message on disolay "tire position monitor not available":single_eye:. Vehicle is 2013 Fiat 500 pop. Was trying to wire fog light kit and apparently disturbed something. Appreciate any help.

Tweak
09-04-2013, 09:42 PM
This is A shot in the dark. I need to know power source on bcm for TPMS. I need to know plug # {a b c d} and pin # for that plug. I am trying to find out if TPMS is getting power. Have message on disolay "tire position monitor not available":single_eye:. Vehicle is 2013 Fiat 500 pop. Was trying to wire fog light kit and apparently disturbed something. Appreciate any help.

Welcome to the forum. I am uncertain the answer you seek but someone I imagine will be along with something useful. :cool:

trevc
09-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately wiring diagrams seem very hard to come by. They are not included in the service manual:sorrow:.
Not sure if they are available with the online subscription - I would hope so. Anybody know?