PDA

View Full Version : Rear seat belts problem

DMike
08-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I have a 500L Trekking. Has anyone else noticed how the rear seat belt buckles poke the middle passenger? :dispirited: The short cables are so stiff the buckles stick above the seat about 2 inches. I will probably remove the two ofending belts and buckles. Does anyone else have a solution?

FiatCACares
08-23-2013, 03:29 PM
DMike,

Welcome to the Fiat 500 USA Forum!

How are you enjoying your 500L so far? I haven't heard of any complaints with this, is it only the rear middle seat buckle?

Tweak
08-23-2013, 10:51 PM
I have a 500L Trekking. Has anyone else noticed how the rear seat belt buckles poke the middle passenger? :dispirited: The short cables are so stiff the buckles stick above the seat about 2 inches. I will probably remove the two ofending belts and buckles. Does anyone else have a solution?

Welcome to the forum.

DMike
08-24-2013, 08:18 AM

There are actually 3 seat belt buckles in the back seat. One folds over so that it can be sat on. The other two stick up on a stiff cable. I frequently have three back seat passengers. I bought the car with them in mind, it is easy to get in and out of, and the hip room is 2 inches wider than the 2010 Chevy Equinox that I traded in it. I noticed this when I sat in it in the show room and knew it was something I would need to do something about.