PDA

View Full Version : BLISTEINS- $1199 while supplies last-

RoadRace
08-21-2013, 11:29 AM
ROAD/RACE is the Only company with Bilsteins in North America. Bilsitein tells us there will not be anymore bought over until DECEMBER. We want to promote this amazing Coilover System by getting more of them out there. We are offering a special price $1199, regular price is $1399. This offers a huge savings. If you want these, take advantage of this offer. Once they are gone they are gone. Call in to get the price until we update the website price. I cannot tell you enough about how good they are. We worked with Bilstein for more than a year and a half. We have kits for both the 500, and the Abarth/500T. Do not let this pass you by since there are not a lot of kits left. Other internet vendors will not have these for months, we will ship the same day. Contact us for details but otherwise just call 10-5 pAC time 562-906-0080. We will fix the price online.

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=118_121&products_id=1902

$1199.+ shipping.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
08-22-2013, 08:49 PM
This is working out nice. Sold 3 kits today. Not a lot of kits left now. This is going to be it until December. We will ship these the same Day though, so that is pretty dam good.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
08-25-2013, 02:39 PM
There are still about 5 kits left. These should be gone soon. Make sure if you want this, and you should want this, get your order in soon. This is really the only kit out there that will last as long as your car, so if you plan of keeping your car, this is the system for you.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
08-30-2013, 12:27 PM
We sold a lot of kits last week. We have a few left. After that it will be December before anyone gets anymore. We are holding the last bit of them in North America.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
09-15-2013, 09:24 PM
We are down to the last few of these sets now. For those that do not know these are the same type and make as are homologated for SPEC B racing by SCCA.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
09-25-2013, 01:24 PM
I have 3 sets of these left ON THE SHELF. I will be getting more soon. Meantime, first 3 guy to call for these, will get them for $999 plus shipping. I figure if you are HARDCORE for the Best stuff here, you will read this post and call us for them. The regular price will stand on the website.

ROAD/RACE