PDA

View Full Version : Abarth Clothing?

Abarth619
08-16-2013, 09:35 PM
What's up everyone, I'm looking for vendors that carry cool Abarth clothing. I've tried eBay, Fiat and a few other vendors. They had clothing, but nothing that really caught my eye or if they didn't have my size XL. I was just wondering if there is a website you've seen or liked, thanks.

Tweak
08-16-2013, 10:14 PM
What's up everyone, I'm looking for vendors that carry cool Abarth clothing. I've tried eBay, Fiat and a few other vendors. They had clothing, but nothing that really caught my eye or if they didn't have my size XL. I was just wondering if there is a website you've seen or liked, thanks.

Have you tried the Abarth Store? I know Eurocompulsion has a tshirt that says "Know your roots" and has a classic Abarth on it. (I have one in my closet). I also recall RRM and Madness having some shirts as well, but for Abarth specific I only know of the Abarth Store.

500MADNESS.com
08-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Hello ABARTH619,

We have a pretty big selection of items in stock that may interest you. Anything from the usual FIAT and ABARTH Gear that is available through the FIAT Studios to the Italian Items that we import in.

Here is the direct link to our category:

http://500madness.com/500madness/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=292_293

If we can be of assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Tweak
08-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello ABARTH619,

We have a pretty big selection of items in stock that may interest you. Anything from the usual FIAT and ABARTH Gear that is available through the FIAT Studios to the Italian Items that we import in.

Here is the direct link to our category:

http://500madness.com/500madness/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=292_293

If we can be of assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

There ya go, figured they had something but since I never looked and only recall people talking about the store mentioned that was all I could suggest.

Abarth619
08-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.