PDA

View Full Version : TPMS Unavailable Message

dsmithpdx
08-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi all,

Every day, I get a "Tire Pressure Monitoring Unavailable" message on the dash display. Sometimes once, sometimes a few times. The TPMS icon flashes for about a minute (sometimes it goes solid), and then goes off. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I did have my car in the studio last month for an oil change, and it had just started a few days before that. I mentioned it to them, they looked into it, said there were no pending codes, and wrote it off as a fluke. I haven't returned yet to have them do further diagnosis, but I will.

I have seen this issue posted a few times, but nobody has found a solution yet that I've seen. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Were you able to get it resolved?

Thanks!

Giuseppe
08-16-2013, 06:50 PM
My Prima does this everyday also....except when I go in for service. Last visit they found some stored TPMS communication faults, but nothing active. They performed a TPMS relearn. That lasted about two days before it came back. I go in again for service next week again. I suspect a faulty sensor.

enginethatcould
08-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Hi! I haven't had this come up, but since I'm local to, let me ask you, did you bring it into Ron Tonkin Fiat? If so, what has been your experience with them? If this was happening on my Abarth I would check the pressure manually, if they weren't low I wouldn't worry about the message unless it doesn't go away after a short period of time.

dsmithpdx
08-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Yep, I brought it to Tonkin. I haven't had any issues with them. Friendly staff, and they have loaner cars. I've only had my car in for service once, though. My buying experience was also very positive there! And they're a huge supporter of our local Abarth club. If you haven't joined yet, check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/abarthgrouppdx/

enginethatcould
08-16-2013, 07:44 PM
I asked for a Pop next time I bring mine in because I'm afraid I'm going to break their loaner Abarth while having it. I've noticed that it's difficult to get a hold of the service department, but similar to you, my overall experience was great. Matt (sales manager?) was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Not a member of the Abarth Group, but it looks like they're too cool for new members anyway. :)

dsmithpdx
08-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh believe me. Sandie, the creator of the group, is on a mission to get EVERY local Abarth owner into the group! :thumbsup: Please join!

enginethatcould
08-16-2013, 07:58 PM
I saw that it was a 'closed group' thinking it was invite only or something. I sent a request. I don't use Facebook but it can't hurt!

2Cool
08-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Ah good, I am not alone in the TPMS issue. Started last week, has happened twice so far.

cmj912
08-19-2013, 08:36 AM
It happened to me once. It was probably...30 miles or so after I had the tires rotated?
I will say that I have never owned a car that has TPMS that did not, at one time or another, display some sort of super-annoying behavior. Both of my Hondas did this for the bulk of the winter for the entire time I owned them.

Giuseppe
08-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Took mine on for service today. I will report back with whatever resolution they decide.

redred
08-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Happens to me periodically on my Abarth. Usually when it's been sitting out in the extreme heat (95+ degrees). Goes away after a minute or two so I've just been ignoring it.

Curious to see how it goes for you at the dealer Giuseppe.

GileraWarren
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Ah good, I am not alone in the TPMS issue. Started last week, has happened twice so far.

Happens to me periodically also but I discounted it to my aftermarket sensors. Anyway it goes out after 100 yds at most so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it

jguerdat
08-20-2013, 08:54 AM
Our Volvo C30 had a somewhat similar problem that was solved by replacing both front hubs. The issue was a slight ammount of play that caused the sensors to lose contact with the rotating wheel.

dsmithpdx
08-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Any updates, Giuseppe?

dsmithpdx
09-04-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm taking my car to the studio today to have them look at the TPMS issue again. I also threw a CEL on Monday, so they're going to check that out, too. I'll let everyone know what they say.

ksig421
09-04-2013, 07:43 PM
I literally just had this happen to me for the first time a few minutes ago. I drove about 50 feet and it turned off. Im most likely going to take it in to the studio tomorrow. I will for sure if it happens again. It sounds like its not a big deal, but my car OCD will not let me sleep at night if this keeps happening lol

ksig421
09-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I just brought my Abarth to my dealership and they told me that its a common problem. The service department told me that the battery in the tpms goes bad and the batteries cant be replaced and they just replace the whole sensor. They told me that they keep bunch of tpm sensors in stock because this happens often. Also it is covered under warranty in case anyone didn't know or is worried.

dsmithpdx
09-05-2013, 06:47 PM
They told me that the right-front sensor went bad, so they're installing a new one right now. Hopefully, that'll do it!

09-10-2013, 07:27 PM
I wish we could disable tpms completely. I hate it on every car, its useless and is no substitute for good ownership practices. Our van has three times left me with a flat tire after tpms valves rotted through and fired out if the wheel! Terrible invention

dsmithpdx
09-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Well, after they replaced the sensor on Thursday, the light came back on Sunday, and everyday since. Back to the studio I go...

Thad
09-20-2013, 08:00 AM
I have seen this several time on my Prima. According to my service guy, it is a known problem related to timing and how the computers boot up in sequence. One thing is up and running before the next and you get the "TPMS unavailable" message. It goes away after a bit when it all wakes up and receives a signal. It sounded to me like an update will be coming via a flash reprogram in the future.
I just stumbled on this thread because two of my sensors are reporting low pressure and I can't seem to fix this with simply adding pressure. That's another thread....

Giuseppe
09-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Any updates, Giuseppe?

No. My service department pissed me off so I traded in somewhere else.

Redduc
03-03-2016, 08:25 PM
I just had this happen on my 2013. It started yesterday and fixed itself today. I made a service appointment for next week and will likely take it in even if the light is off. The cluster wasn't showing a reading on any tire. When it started working again I got readings on all four corners. I don't think it's a startup issue as the warning came on ten minutes or so into my commute.

jguerdat
03-04-2016, 08:51 AM
I've had a TPMS message on both my '12 and '13. They're one time shots that restarting the engine cleared> No idea why it happens but as long as it clears (check your tires manually, if concerned) I don't sweat it.

FiatCares
03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
I just had this happen on my 2013. It started yesterday and fixed itself today. I made a service appointment for next week and will likely take it in even if the light is off. The cluster wasn't showing a reading on any tire. When it started working again I got readings on all four corners. I don't think it's a startup issue as the warning came on ten minutes or so into my commute.

Keep us posted on what the studio says and let me know if there's anything I can do to be of assistance.

smark
03-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Tire Pressure Monitoring Unavailable. Mine did that last year. Front right tire. A code came up, at the dealer. Bad battery in the sensor. Replaced the sensor. Like new again.

Redduc
03-04-2016, 09:36 PM
I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date. I restarted the car several times and drove about 35 miles before the code cleared. If the warning doesn't appear again before the service appointment I'm gonna try to get four new sensors out of them.

JimmyTestarossa
03-05-2016, 11:39 AM
I think most TPMS systems are questionable as I have had problems with them not working correctly. The batteries are supposed to last around 7 years but never seems to pan out in the real world. 'TPMS Unavailable' messages are often from a bad sensor so if the message makes you nervous, manually check tire pressure and monitor until you can get the system checked out.

BTW - the push to use nitrogen in tires is because of the lower water content, regular air which can cause the TPMS sensors to act up/fail.

Redduc
03-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Haven't had my car in yet, but the code is still coming and going at random. What curious to me is that all four tire pressures are unavailable. It seems that if one TPMS battery were dead than the other three would still report pressure. Either all four TPMS sensors are needed to complete a loop or the device that picks up the sensors has gone bad.

SweetSandMan
03-08-2016, 08:26 AM
I wish we could disable tpms completely. I hate it on every car, its useless and is no substitute for good ownership practices. Our van has three times left me with a flat tire after tpms valves rotted through and fired out if the wheel! Terrible invention

This. Mostly because I didn't install them in my new wheels. It's silly that you can't shut it off.

BigDaddySRT
03-08-2016, 08:40 AM
I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date. I restarted the car several times and drove about 35 miles before the code cleared. If the warning doesn't appear again before the service appointment I'm gonna try to get four new sensors out of them.

The TPMS will still register and save any Faults. Don't let the Studio tell you they can't check the TPMS for Fault Codes.

BigDaddySRT
03-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Haven't had my car in yet, but the code is still coming and going at random. What curious to me is that all four tire pressures are unavailable. It seems that if one TPMS battery were dead than the other three would still report pressure. Either all four TPMS sensors are needed to complete a loop or the device that picks up the sensors has gone bad.

I have looked my car up and down trying to find where the TPMS Antenna is mounted... If I find it I'll let you guys know. I'm half tempted to stop by the Studio and have them look at the OEM Diagrams and tell me where it is.

BigDaddySRT
03-08-2016, 08:43 AM
This. Mostly because I didn't install them in my new wheels. It's silly that you can't shut it off.

You can Disable the TPMS... But there's still a module running a System Check and the TPMS light stays on.

SweetSandMan
03-08-2016, 11:47 AM
You can Disable the TPMS... But there's still a module running a System Check and the TPMS light stays on.

So what's the advantage to disabling it if the stupid thing is still lighting up? I mean my **** is lit up like a christmas tree when I drive so one extra light isn't that much of a concern really...but if I could get it to go away that would be better.

BigDaddySRT
03-08-2016, 12:05 PM
So what's the advantage to disabling it if the stupid thing is still lighting up? I mean my **** is lit up like a christmas tree when I drive so one extra light isn't that much of a concern really...but if I could get it to go away that would be better.

I'm working on disabling the TPMS and Airbag Systems. No lights in the Cluster, and no systems installed.

SweetSandMan
03-08-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm working on disabling the TPMS and Airbag Systems. No lights in the Cluster, and no systems installed.

You've got my attention. Any assistance or testing you may need done, let me know.

Redduc
03-08-2016, 08:57 PM
I'd be really interested in disabling the light. I agree with the majority here. TPMS systems on any car are a massive waste. I know how to check the air in my tires thank you very much.

I'll see if i can get the tech to point out the antenna for me. My appointment has been bumped to Tuesday of next week due to my work schedule.

jguerdat
03-09-2016, 09:34 AM
I'd be really interested in disabling the light. I agree with the majority here. TPMS systems on any car are a massive waste. I know how to check the air in my tires thank you very much.

While I watch my tires fairly closely, I had TPMS warn me about a low tire as we were leaving the gym. I ignored it, thinking it was false, and drove 15 miles home. Checked the pressure and it was 10 PSI. Even smart people make mistakes...

Redduc
03-09-2016, 02:45 PM
While I watch my tires fairly closely, I had TPMS warn me about a low tire as we were leaving the gym. I ignored it, thinking it was false, and drove 15 miles home. Checked the pressure and it was 10 PSI. Even smart people make mistakes...

Agreed, if the system worked properly. The sense I'm getting from various forums is that this isn't a problem that stays fixed. I'm not one to live with a warning light.

jguerdat
03-10-2016, 08:45 AM
If it stays on, it should be fixed, period. I've had the one real warning and a few others that were a false warning on a first startup. An off-on cycle fixed those. If it stayed on, I'd be at the dealer quickly.

Redduc
03-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Quick update. The error message/ light has been on for 3 days, 50+ miles and multiple start ups now. My appointment isn't until Tuesday. This feels like a dying battery issue.

BigDaddySRT
03-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Quick update. The error message/ light has been on for 3 days, 50+ miles and multiple start ups now. My appointment isn't until Tuesday. This feels like a dying battery issue.

If you had the appropriate OBD Link and Software you could see the exact problem with the TPMS.

I will swing by the Studio today and have them show me where the TPMS Antenna is... and any associated system.
I need to completely unplug the TPMS System, and run a Proxi Alignment in the CanBus.

Redduc
03-11-2016, 08:41 PM
If you had the appropriate OBD Link and Software you could see the exact problem with the TPMS.

I will swing by the Studio today and have them show me where the TPMS Antenna is... and any associated system.
I need to completely unplug the TPMS System, and run a Proxi Alignment in the CanBus.

So the dealer will be able to pinpoint the issue? Multiple forums have indicated this is a "trial and error" fix. The problem doesn't bother me as much as the possibility of multiple dealer visits.

Tweak
03-11-2016, 09:37 PM
So the dealer will be able to pinpoint the issue? Multiple forums have indicated this is a "trial and error" fix. The problem doesn't bother me as much as the possibility of multiple dealer visits.

Dealer should...local garage where I know the guys are also able to reset with their programmer. The batteries for TPMS usually last around 5-7 years so weird they've been such an issue so soon. Hope it gets resolved!

BigDaddySRT
03-11-2016, 09:37 PM

Well... I have found the TPMS Module... Removed it... And completely deactivated the TPMS System!!!!

No more fudging light in the cluster, and no more TPMS Check at start up!!!!

Redduc
03-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Well... I have found the TPMS Module... Removed it... And completely deactivated the TPMS System!!!!

Do tell!

smark
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM

It is a bad battery, in the sensor. They should be able to pull a code. That's what happen to my car.

smark
03-12-2016, 01:29 PM

How did you get rid of the message in the speedometer cluster. Can't locate TPMS?

BigDaddySRT
03-12-2016, 02:09 PM
How did you get rid of the message in the speedometer cluster. Can't locate TPMS?

You have to remove the TPMS Module, deactivate the TPMS In the CANBus, and run a PROXI Alignment Procedure in the CANBus.

It's not something your Average Joe can do... But I have the OBDLink and Software to do it.

Redduc
03-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Right rear sensor being replaced. After waiting nearly two weeks for an appointment, Tysons didn't have the part! I'm now in Gaithersburg waiting for them to finish. They fit me in right away AND had the part in stock.

FiatCares
03-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Right rear sensor being replaced. After waiting nearly two weeks for an appointment, Tysons didn't have the part! I'm now in Gaithersburg waiting for them to finish. They fit me in right away AND had the part in stock.

I'm sorry to hear about your initial experience but I'm glad that Gaithersburg was able to assist you so quickly! Thank you for providing this feedback.

BigDaddySRT
03-15-2016, 04:35 PM

I told you the Studio should be able to ID the exact problem. The TPMS stores all that information. Just like the CANBus monitors a bunch of different systems and stores non-CEL based codes.

Redduc
03-15-2016, 10:00 PM
I told you the Studio should be able to ID the exact problem. The TPMS stores all that information. Just like the CANBus monitors a bunch of different systems and stores non-CEL based codes.

Yup, thanks for the reassurance. Hopefully this problem stays fixed.

Zach Baliva
04-26-2016, 10:09 AM
This just started happening to my 2012 Sport. This post was very helpful... thanks!

MrFiat
05-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Just started happening on my 2012 Sport. TPMS light stays on. Tire pressure is good.

Question ---- Is a faulty TPMS indication a cause for failing an annual state inspection ?

Redduc
05-24-2016, 12:01 AM
Just started happening on my 2012 Sport. TPMS light stays on. Tire pressure is good.

Question ---- Is a faulty TPMS indication a cause for failing an annual state inspection ?

It it is in Virginia. I suspect it depends on the state.

Zach Baliva
05-24-2016, 12:24 PM
I just had them look at this during my 32k service. They called to say something about a faulty connection in the sensor system. $289 to replace....

MrFiat
05-25-2016, 03:41 PM

I found the answer. According to the NYS DMV, the TPMS light is not part of the annual inspection.

Fiat500USA
05-25-2016, 04:10 PM
I found the answer. According to the NYS DMV, the TPMS light is not part of the annual inspection.

Thank god something in NY is better! :disillusionment:

MrFiat
05-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Thank god something in NY is better! :disillusionment:

Amen to that, brother !

Zach Baliva
06-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Paid $255 to have the studio fix this. Started the car this morning.... and the problem persists. :(

Zach Baliva
06-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Now the light is sometimes on / sometimes off. I called the studio and they told me to give it a few days for the "computer to relearn." Hmm.... okay then.

Redduc
06-09-2016, 09:05 PM
My light went off after the tech drove it around the block and has never returned. I'd guess you have another sensor going bad.

Zach Baliva
06-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Are there 4 sensors? After paying to replace one, I'm not going to pay another $250, so I guess I'll just live with it if that's the case...

Zach Baliva
06-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Still haven't figured this out. The tech called to say he's been working on it all day and wants me to leave the car overnight so he can hear back from Fiat engineering. Something about the light not clearing even though the computer only shows him that the problem is no longer active... hmph.

Klasse Act
06-14-2016, 06:19 PM
When this happened to me it was this past Good Friday and one of my Nue-F wheels was cracked.

BigDaddySRT
06-14-2016, 07:46 PM
Still haven't figured this out. The tech called to say he's been working on it all day and wants me to leave the car overnight so he can hear back from Fiat engineering. Something about the light not clearing even though the computer only shows him that the problem is no longer active... hmph.

The CANBus will show the Tech which TPMS Sensor is bad... To a T.
After replacement, and reset, the car must be driven for the TPMS to reactivate.

Redduc
07-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Are there 4 sensors? After paying to replace one, I'm not going to pay another $250, so I guess I'll just live with it if that's the case...

I missed this question somehow. Yes, the car has four sensors. One on the inside of each valve stem.

Southernroadrunner
07-10-2016, 09:03 PM
I missed this question somehow. Yes, the car has four sensors. One on the inside of each valve stem.
So when you replace the sensor how is the reset done as per previously mentioned

Southernroadrunner
07-10-2016, 09:05 PM
So after the replacement or install of a new tpms sensors how is the reset done. Is that what the tech is referring to as getting the car to recognize the new sensors

oldkid6
02-03-2017, 11:42 PM
My TPMS sensor came on flashing yesterday, then went solid. Got home checked the pressure and it was at the recommended spec of 32 PSI for the rear. I drove the car around for 30 minutes today hoping it would go away but no luck. Any suggestions rather than having to bring it to the shop for a new sensor? I have a 2015, is that still covered under warranty?

Fiat500USA
02-04-2017, 12:37 AM
My TPMS sensor came on flashing yesterday, then went solid. Got home checked the pressure and it was at the recommended spec of 32 PSI for the rear. I drove the car around for 30 minutes today hoping it would go away but no luck. Any suggestions rather than having to bring it to the shop for a new sensor? I have a 2015, is that still covered under warranty?

Maybe give it some more time tomorrow or you can let some air out (not all the way) and then fill it up. Drive it around and see if that helps. I think it can be something like ~ 20 minutes or even 20 miles. As far as the warranty period, it sounds like you should be but it is when the car was put in service and the mileage.

oldkid6
02-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Maybe give it some more time tomorrow or you can let some air out (not all the way) and then fill it up. Drive it around and see if that helps. I think it can be something like ~ 20 minutes or even 20 miles. As far as the warranty period, it sounds like you should be but it is when the car was put in service and the mileage.

I ended up taking it to Discount Tire and they scanned the sensor and said it was "dead", so they replaced and reprogrammed the sensor but it took a couple of hours of constant driving before the light went off. I was used to having the light go out immediately after TPMS installs but this one took longer, the tech promised me it would eventually relearn and turn off. I ended up spending $70 bucks and having it done in 20 minutes. I called my local studio/dealership in Orlando and I couldn't even get a Fiat tech advisor on the phone, so I left my name and number and nobody ever called me back. This is the third time this has happened at this dealer, so I'm happy paying out of pocket to get it fixed when I have zero confidence at my local service dept. they probably would have told me it was fine considering the fact that you can't even talk to anyone there, that should speak volumes about how that place is run. Long story made even longer...the sensor was bad and needed replaced, the scanner showed no signs of sensor present.

Ifull
06-15-2017, 09:39 AM
I picked up a 2013 Abarth with 28k miles a couple of days ago. 5 minutes after registering the car I started it up and the TPMS Unavailable light came on. I thought, 'so, this is what owning a Fiat is all about, huh??' The light turned off after about 2-3 minutes of driving but came on after each restart and it turns off after a few minutes each time. This only seems to happen on hot restarts and it appears to be the left front every time. The tire is not low on air. If the car has been sitting or is being started first thing in the morning the light doesn't come on. I'm concerned because although the car is still under warranty (inservice date 1/14) the tires have been replaced. I bought the car in PA so I'm bringing it in to the dealer for a NYS inspection on Monday. My understanding is that they can't fail it for the TPMS light but I just got the car and would like it fully functioning. Thoughts?

Southernroadrunner
06-15-2017, 10:13 AM
Probably needs the one sensor replaced

FiatCares
06-15-2017, 11:04 AM
I picked up a 2013 Abarth with 28k miles a couple of days ago. 5 minutes after registering the car I started it up and the TPMS Unavailable light came on. I thought, 'so, this is what owning a Fiat is all about, huh??' The light turned off after about 2-3 minutes of driving but came on after each restart and it turns off after a few minutes each time. This only seems to happen on hot restarts and it appears to be the left front every time. The tire is not low on air. If the car has been sitting or is being started first thing in the morning the light doesn't come on. I'm concerned because although the car is still under warranty (inservice date 1/14) the tires have been replaced. I bought the car in PA so I'm bringing it in to the dealer for a NYS inspection on Monday. My understanding is that they can't fail it for the TPMS light but I just got the car and would like it fully functioning. Thoughts?

Hi Ifull--congrats on the new-to-you Abarth! If you need any assistance getting your Fiat in for service at your Studio, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Kori
Fiat Social Care Specialist

KellyfromVA
06-15-2017, 11:30 AM
My understanding is that they can't fail it for the TPMS light but I just got the car and would like it fully functioning. Thoughts?

Some States (Virginia being one), that do yearly safety inspections can fail a car for any diagnostic lights being on, including TPMS. Other States don't care about anything other than a MIL (check engine light).

The sensors do have batteries and will wear out over time. Most tire stores can help you cheaper than the dealer. Given your car is a 2013, it is conceivable the batteries are getting weak, especially if this happens with one particular wheel.

I replaced the tires on my wife's 500 about a year ago, and had the tire shop replace the batteries then.

Fabio13
06-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Some States (Virginia being one), that do yearly safety inspections can fail a car for any diagnostic lights being on, including TPMS. Other States don't care about anything other than a MIL (check engine light).

The sensors do have batteries and will wear out over time. Most tire stores can help you cheaper than the dealer. Given your car is a 2013, it is conceivable the batteries are getting weak, especially if this happens with one particular wheel.

I replaced the tires on my wife's 500 about a year ago, and had the tire shop replace the batteries then.

You can replace the batteries? I just got new tires a few months ago at Costco and they had a "rebuild kit" that didn't include new batteries. I asked them to replace the batteries too. Can't remember what they told me but it wasn't done. Didn't want to come back in a few years to pull the tires off the rims just to get to the batteries. I thought they said something about having to replace the whole unit. :confusion:

Tweak
06-18-2017, 09:58 PM
You can replace the batteries? I just got new tires a few months ago at Costco and they had a "rebuild kit" that didn't include new batteries. I asked them to replace the batteries too. Can't remember what they told me but it wasn't done. Didn't want to come back in a few years to pull the tires off the rims just to get to the batteries. I thought they said something about having to replace the whole unit. :confusion:

TPMS batteries are encased and not designed to be replaced.

I'm not saying some do not exist with the option but most and ours don't offer it.

You can hack it apart and replace it and re-seal it if you wanted I guess.

Bisclaveret
08-24-2017, 07:17 AM
My Abarth started doing this exact thing, flashing 'TPMS unavailable' and leaving the TPMS light on but it still tests and reflects ~the correct pressure, give or take a pound. It stayed steady for 2 weeks, then turned off the day I took it to get state inspection and service, only to come back on when I drove it into the bay. The dealership says that the sensor cluster isn't communicating with the wheel sensors for some reason, and wants to replace the sensor module itself first, instead of suggesting replacing the tire sensors? Granted this is the dealer than on the same visit wants to estimate ~500 dollars to fix my side skirting issue and a new rear brake job for 'rust intrusion'...

The car has a little over 36.5k miles on it, ~10k put on since I got it last year.

Hmm, looking through the forums... http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?27038-Dealership-Issues Same first dealership as this guy, with some of the similar things ('have a guy that will do the wheels (i have flaking paint on one of the wheels), required rear brake job to pass inspection, wanting to pay for the side skirts out of pocket....