PDA

View Full Version : SHift Indicator Bezel, Need a part number.

Mini Cord
08-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Hi All,

By any chance anyone has the part number for the left side with the front of the Shift Indicatror Bezel?

The dealer broke a tab when they swapped the dashboard and it does not sit properly, and they would say they will fix it. The problem is that it has been waiting for the part since June 8th and they keep insisting the part is not available, and every month they change the delivery date. I want to contact Fiat Canada to see if the part is indeed unavailable.

Thanks.

trevc
08-16-2013, 01:56 PM
I couldn't fin it at mopar.com
I would suggest contacting moparonlineparts.com (you can PM them on this site as they are a vendor) to see if they can help.
Benny is very good.

500ways
08-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Just pull the piece and the sticker with all the information and part numbers is attached to the back. Caution: On the Abarth, I think you have to loosen the speedo bezel in order to pull the left side piece you are referring to. On the regular 500 you just pull it. Ab owners please chime in.

Fiat500USA
08-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Just pull the piece and the sticker with all the information and part numbers is attached to the back. Caution: On the Abarth, I think you have to loosen the speedo bezel in order to pull the left side piece you are referring to. On the regular 500 you just pull it. Ab owners please chime in.
Yeah, Fiat 500 Abarth Carbon Fiber Dash Install (http://www.fiat500usa.com/2012/10/fiat-500-abarth-carbon-fiber-dash.html)