PDA

View Full Version : New 2013 Abarth Owner in NorCal BayArea

cm-r
08-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Hello everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself and say I have been on these forums for about two months now and have enjoyed reading all about fiats/ abarths. I actually have owned this abarth for two months, so it really isn't that new anymore ahaha. This forum has a real nice community to it and I hope I too can be a part of it. I really don't see much abarths at all in the Bay Area and it would be nice to join a abarth/ fiat meet someday. I owned many different types of vehicles and for some reason this car just brings a big smile to my face everytime I drive it. :glee:

Joeremi
08-16-2013, 02:02 AM
Welcome, cm-r! I'm in the Bay Area, too, and just got my Nero Abarth Cabrio yesterday. Got my first good drive in today, and it was awesome. These cars are hilarious! I'm looking forward to a NorCal meetup, too.

EugeneS
08-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Welcome!!! Nice drop and nice wheels!

Check out Fiat America club, we like to explore all those fun roads around the Bay Area :)

Tweak
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the still somewhat new Abarth.

cm-r
08-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! I will definitely check out fiat America club. The Bay Area has so many nice roads to drive on and explore. I remember riding my sportbike through some nice twistys back in the days that would be perfect for the Abarth. :encouragement:

Joeremi
08-16-2013, 03:09 PM
That Fiat America Club looks pretty cool. They're headed to Pebble Beach Concours this weekend, then a Sierras tour in September. Nice!

EugeneS
08-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Yup! We do a lot of fun events! :) And you'll see a lot of classic Fiats not just Cinquecentos...

dashcamsource
09-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Woohoo, fellow Bay Area Abarth owner! Seriously no joke about the smile-on-face thing. Every time I see my Abarth, I get a huge stupid grin. We've both been stalkers and are new to posting here, welcome!! :)

Tweak
09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Woohoo, fellow Bay Area Abarth owner! Seriously no joke about the smile-on-face thing. Every time I see my Abarth, I get a huge stupid grin. We've both been stalkers and are new to posting here, welcome!! :)

Welcome to the forum.